Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

[

you need ot go back and read and digest some of the posts daveman made ala statistics etc.....

Why, it's the same tired Gun Fetishist crap... those suicides in the Kelllerman Study don't count, and those domestic murders don't count because they were poor and minority.

Point is, you don't need a gun. You want a gun. Which is fine, but frankly, if you are going to own something like that, I want reasonable assurances you are responsible if I have to live next door to you.

Last year, my next door neighbor shot himself. He was very sick for a long time, so it wasn't a big surprise. A few weeks before that, he shot out his patio door window. He tried to claim that someone shot in at him, but even the Barney Fifes we have on our local PD figured out that was BS (The glass was outside, indicating the shot came from inside.)

Well he fessed up he shot the window out, and the cops amazingly didn't take his gun. This is a crowded condo complex, the bullet easily could have hit someone in the parking lot. A few weeks later, he did himself in.

Now, In Dave's world, and I guess yours, that shouldn't have counted. I guess I see it a bit differently, and I wonder what would have happened if this fool never had a gun to start with.

German Firearms Act of 1937:
"No civilian is to have a firearm without a permit and permits will not be issued to [persons] suspected of acting against the state. For Jews this permission will not be granted. Those people who do not require permission to purchase or carry weapons [include] the whole SS and SA, including the Death's Head group and officers of the Hitler Youth." [Kates, Restricting Handguns pg. 185, 1979]

Adolph Hitler:
"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so." April 11, 1942, quoted in Hitler's Tischegesprache Im Fuhrerhauptquartier 1941-1942, [Hitler's Table-Talk at the Fuhrer's Headquarters 1941-1942], Dr. Henry Picker, ed. (Athenaum-Verlag, Bonn, 1951); The original source is notes taken by Hitler associate Martin Bormann, a document called Bormann-Vermerke.

Heinrich Himmler:
"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA-- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State."
]

GODWIN ALERT!!!! The sign of a losing argument is always when they bring up the Nazis.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

[
SCOTUS says you're full of shit. Your pouting and stamping your feet alters that not at all.

SCOTUS says that now, but frankly, Scalia and Thomas ain't gonna live forever and Obama gets to appoint their replacements.

Then, buh-bye crazy interpretations of the Constitution...

Sorry, kid. Your leftist wet-dream of an unarmed populace helpless against your ideal government which has taken all freedoms away simply isn't going to happen.

It sounds like you need to move your America-hating ass to Cuba. It's just what you're looking for.

Bye now!

Gun Laws are only followed by Law abiding Citizens, not criminals. Passing more Gun Restrictions only punishes lawful gun owners.

If you wanted to decrease drug use would you punish the non-drug users?

Plus you on the Left want Gov't to restrict guns when it's the gov't themselves who are shipping guns into the US to undermine the 2nd Amendment under Fast and Furious.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

How fucking dumb are you?

No, seriously

Only a fucking buffoon thinks they are going to stop with just the Second amendment.

:evil::dev2::poke::dev2::evil:

[
SCOTUS says you're full of shit. Your pouting and stamping your feet alters that not at all.

SCOTUS says that now, but frankly, Scalia and Thomas ain't gonna live forever and Obama gets to appoint their replacements.

Sorry, kid. Your leftist wet-dream of an unarmed populace helpless against your ideal government which has taken all freedoms away simply isn't going to happen.

It sounds like you need to move your America-hating ass to Cuba. It's just what you're looking for.

Bye now!

Dave, when the government comes for you gun nutters, the rest of us will be cheering because you were frightening the children.

Ask David Koresh how well that worked out for him.

"No civilian is to have a firearm without a permit and permits will not be issued to [persons] suspected of acting against the state. For Jews this permission will not be granted. Those people who do not require permission to purchase or carry weapons [include] the whole SS and SA, including the Death's Head group and officers of the Hitler Youth." [Kates, Restricting Handguns pg. 185, 1979]

Adolph Hitler:
"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so." April 11, 1942, quoted in Hitler's Tischegesprache Im Fuhrerhauptquartier 1941-1942, [Hitler's Table-Talk at the Fuhrer's Headquarters 1941-1942], Dr. Henry Picker, ed. (Athenaum-Verlag, Bonn, 1951); The original source is notes taken by Hitler associate Martin Bormann, a document called Bormann-Vermerke.

Heinrich Himmler:
"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA-- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State."
]

GODWIN ALERT!!!! The sign of a losing argument is always when they bring up the Nazis.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

It's also a fact forgetting history you will repeat history.

Gun Laws are only followed by Law abiding Citizens, not criminals. Passing more Gun Restrictions only punishes lawful gun owners.

If you wanted to decrease drug use would you punish the non-drug users?

Plus you on the Left want Gov't to restrict guns when it's the gov't themselves who are shipping guns into the US to undermine the 2nd Amendment under Fast and Furious.

Congrats, you hit ALL the crazy talking points... Good for you.

No, guy you proved nothing of the sort.

If you kill yourself with a gun, that gun killed you. If you have 37 gun suicides and 4 gun domestic murders to every home defense murder, that's a 43-1 ratio of the gun being more of a hazard than a help. This was the point Kellerman made. NOw, it might not be a point you LIKE, but it is a fact. Guns in the house are far more likely to kill someone in the house.

Frankly, I'm indifferent to guns. I fired them when I was in the army and was responsible for maintaining them. I have no problem with guns.

I just don't think everyone should have them.

And I think your reasons for wanting them are silly and kind of tell us more about you (nothing good) than about the gun's utility.
You don't think at all. You're just a mindless sheep. "Guns are BAAAAAAAAAD!"

Run along, boy.

Actually, I put more thought into this problem than you have...

You seem to think a gun is a substitute for your tiny penis.
You think it's better to be raped and murdered than to defend yourself.

gunowners1.jpg

[

Um,no, not really.

Fact is, the guy who ended private Gun Ownership in Germany wasn't Hitler. Germans owned lots of private guns.

The guy who confiscated all the guns in Germany was Dwight D. Eiswenhower when some Germans didn't get the memo they lost the war.

But the two argument gun fetishists like Caveman give for wanting a gun is 1) "I need to protect myself from all the scary non-white people who might commit crimes"...

You are a fucking lying son of a bitch. Eat shit and die.

You don't think at all. You're just a mindless sheep. "Guns are BAAAAAAAAAD!"

Run along, boy.

I think that when it is 43 times more likely that you or someone you care about will be killed by that gun, it's not a very good solution.

It's like defending your home by having nests of rattlesnakes in your backyard.

"Well, no darkie is going to try to get in here with those rattlesnakes!"

"BUt the snake just bit little Billy!"

Um, yeah. Bad solution, really. Except to a gun nut.

Joe if there was no Guns for those 37 who killed themselves......dont you think they could find another way?......if a person wants to end it bad enough,they dont need a gun to do it....same with Domestic murders.....

Ummm, no actually I don't. And neither do you.

Having a gun in the house makes it a LOT easier to kill yourself or someone else.

Which is why we have a murder rate that is so much higher than other industrialized countries, and a higher suicide rate as well.

My argument was not "how do we stop domestic homicide/suicide". My argument was, is a gun in your house more of a danger to your family than protection.

And statistically- it is.

And here's the thing. I don't want to ban private gun ownership. I do want to change the laws so that crazy people like Joker HOlmes can't walk into a gun store and arm himself like the Zombies are coming.

But the two argument gun fetishists like Caveman give for wanting a gun is 1) "I need to protect myself from all the scary non-white people who might commit crimes" and 2) "I need to have a gun in case government goes too far and I need to fight them."

Both arguments are absurd in the extreme.

If you like to shoot or hunt, I have no problem with that. But frankly, you should have at least the bare minimum responsibility that people take with other activities like driving a car.

you need ot go back and read and digest some of the posts daveman made ala statistics etc.....
He's an emotional, freedom-hating leftist. Facts need not apply.

But the two argument gun fetishists like Caveman give for wanting a gun is 1) "I need to protect myself from all the scary non-white people who might commit crimes"...

You just posted a thing where you said that you need to protect yourself from the bad guys, that's why you need a gun.

And we all know 'who' you want to protect yourself from.

Not the family member who is four times more likely to shoot you than a stranger, that's for sure.

[

Why, it's the same tired Gun Fetishist crap... those suicides in the Kelllerman Study don't count, and those domestic murders don't count because they were poor and minority.

Point is, you don't need a gun. You want a gun. Which is fine, but frankly, if you are going to own something like that, I want reasonable assurances you are responsible if I have to live next door to you.

Last year, my next door neighbor shot himself. He was very sick for a long time, so it wasn't a big surprise. A few weeks before that, he shot out his patio door window. He tried to claim that someone shot in at him, but even the Barney Fifes we have on our local PD figured out that was BS (The glass was outside, indicating the shot came from inside.)

Well he fessed up he shot the window out, and the cops amazingly didn't take his gun. This is a crowded condo complex, the bullet easily could have hit someone in the parking lot. A few weeks later, he did himself in.

Now, In Dave's world, and I guess yours, that shouldn't have counted. I guess I see it a bit differently, and I wonder what would have happened if this fool never had a gun to start with.
People NEVER commit suicide with anything but guns.

Fool.

You just posted a thing where you said that you need to protect yourself from the bad guys, that's why you need a gun.

And we all know 'who' you want to protect yourself from.

Not the family member who is four times more likely to shoot you than a stranger, that's for sure.
Hey Joe when obama was first elected his win cause crime to go down. Now why did that happen what did obama do? oh wait it was because of the rise in gun sales.
Thank you obama for making people take themselves and stop depending on 9-1-1

Bye now!

Dave, when the government comes for you gun nutters, the rest of us will be cheering because you were frightening the children.

Ask David Koresh how well that worked out for him.
Poor useful idiot. Joe, the government is going to take YOUR freedoms away, too.

Sadly, you're such a pussy you'll give them away.

Yes, you're a pussy who needs the government to make all your decisions for you.

But normal people are not like you. We can make our own decisions.

Go cry and wring your hands somewhere else, pussy.

Adolph Hitler:

Heinrich Himmler:
]

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

demhistorycopy9ti.jpg

I think that when it is 43 times more likely that you or someone you care about will be killed by that gun, it's not a very good solution.

It's like defending your home by having nests of rattlesnakes in your backyard.

"Well, no darkie is going to try to get in here with those rattlesnakes!"

"BUt the snake just bit little Billy!"

Um, yeah. Bad solution, really. Except to a gun nut.

Forum List

Back