Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

Maybe they can divert all the money they are sending to the so-called crisis pregnancy centers and put it towards something that might actually HELP women with children AFTER they are born…like affordable childcare. That’s assuming they care about them post birth.

Maybe you all should learn personal responsibility....oh wait

That's foreign to leftists

Maybe they can divert all the money they are sending to the so-called crisis pregnancy centers and put it towards something that might actually HELP women with children AFTER they are born…like affordable childcare. That’s assuming they care about them post birth.
why not do both,,,

either is better than your idea to kill the child,

As one of only a few posters at USMB with a young son at home, I know how hard it can be to find affordable child care you can rely on. That's why I'm calling on everyone, politicians and citizens alike, to join Pocahontas in her FIGHT to give America's working families a helping hand.

/——/ Groomers are lining up for the job. They are will to pay $10 an hour to watch your toddlers.

hey I was wondering,, is any tax money being sent to those crisis pregnancy centers or are they donations only??

You're blabbering at the wrong one, cow

How many have you adopted? Sit the fck down
Nope. Don’t think I will, sow.

Maybe you should take a good honest look at what is being done in hard red states to help mothers with children now that abortion is not an option. It’s one thing to feel abortion is wrong and make it illegal but it’s another thing to acknowledge the fall out from this and try to help them. You can say it isn’t the state’s responsibility, but it is. They made it illegal. Many of these states also have tbe highest rates of teen pregnancies and infant/maternal mortality rates.

post birth is the parents problem not the countries,,, bet they wished they used birth control or kept their legs closed,,
Yup. That’s the rightist attitude. Screw the kids after they are born.

Nope. Don’t think I will, sow.

Maybe you should take a good honest look at what is being done in hard red states to help mothers with children now that abortion is not an option. It’s one thing to feel abortion is wrong and make it illegal but it’s another thing to acknowledge the fall out from this and try to help them. You can say it isn’t the state’s responsibility, but it is. They made it illegal. Many of these states also have tbe highest rates of teen pregnancies and infant/maternal mortality rates.

Until you step up? Sit down and STFU. You want me to do what you refuse to do

Fckn dumbass....go cuddle with that other leftist asshole mod

Until you step up? Sit down and STFU. You want me to do what you refuse to do

Fckn dumbass
Yiu have no idea what I do, but your sanctimonious self congratulations are duly noted.

not sure if you saw my question,,

how many if any of those crisis centers get tax payer money??
I dont know of any,,

If Americans have $200 / week disposable income because the government decides to pay for child care, that's nearly $11K in additional money .... that people will spend. More spending doesn't help inflation, and this is essentially a government check to do so. Also .. who will qualify for it? Will it be low-income only? Why should I have to pay for Shaniqua's 4 kids because of her poor decisions?

Because it's to your benefit to have Shaniqua working. If she's at home with 4 kids, your paying a lot more than the cost of day care. Perhaps you'd prefer her kids grow up poor and angry and then you can put them in jail at a cost of $70,000 per year per child.

But that's a real high level of stupid you've got going on for yourself. Poor women don't have "4 kids". They can't afford them. Your assumption that women with children make "poor decisions" shows what an ignorant tool you really are.

If Shaniqua is going to get my tax dollars I would rather pay her to stay at home with her four kids than pay some daycare provider so that she can work the drive-thru at McDonalds.

That option is no longer available. The implication that "Shaniqua" is the person who needs help is racist and stupid.

Republicans call women who stay home with their children "Welfare Queens" or "lazy", unless of course they're white, in which case the women SHOULD stay home to give their kids the best start. Republicans only believe that middle class women should stay home. Poor women need to get right back to work.

Forum List

Back