Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

How would you react if a Democrat was caught doing exactly the same thing? Can you answer honestly?

Doing what same thing?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you're "playing" dumb. Can you answer the question? Or you are you just going to do the evasion dance?

The answer is right in front of you. What did the Republicans do when Biden actually did threaten money unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor investigating his sons company? Nothing. What did the Republicans do when DumBama said I'll have more flexibility after my reelection? Nothing.

So I'll ask the question again: what same things? You can't point to one nefarious thing Trump said in that phone call, and neither can your cohorts on the Democrat side. We've been asking repeatedly after all.
Why would Republicans have done anything? Biden did nothing wrong. Truth be told, Neither Trump nor Republicans would be shrieking a shit storm like they are if Biden wasn't running for president. Trump certainly wouldn't have even mentioned Biden's name to Zelensky.
Biden did nothing wrong ? Even when he spoke it out of his own mouth ??

What I'm not understanding is why you think Biden had to react on behalf of the world. We don't do that. It's just a Democrat excuse.

What do I want to know? The timeline of this prosecutor being fired and Hunters employment there. I want to know why he was hired in the first place. I want to know what the company got for their money. I want to know what the associations are with CrowdStrike and the 2016 election. I want to know what Ukraine did in working against Trump under the former administration.
You don’t get why Biden reacted? Because he was assigned by Obama to be the point guy on this... that was his job and he did what our country’s administration wanted done. End of story

That's not the story Joe gave. He said that different people in the White House get assigned different jobs to do. He happened to get picked for a country where his son works. And I guess you think that was just dumb luck, huh?

The problem is our federal government is totally out of balance. Hillary and the DNC indirectly paid for a foreign retired intelligence agent who got the information they wanted from the Russian government, but nothing happens to them. Instead, they go after Trump for two years because he made a joke about Russia having Hillary's emails.

Now Trump kindly asked if Zelensky could do him a favor and look into the Crowdstrike/ Biden thing, and Trump never made any kind of threat. Prior to that Biden laughs about how Ukraine responded to the threat he actually made, but he's not in trouble, instead, Trump is looking at impeachment.

I hope voters in the next election wake up and elect leaders that will put a stop to this one-way street that's been in Washington too long.
Ray... the prosecutor Biden had fired was corrupt. Biden didn’t do it to clear his son, everybody wanted the guy out. How do you not understand the difference between that and Trump wanting help for his campaign?! I don’t think there is any other way to explain it. You’re just messing with us at this point right?

Where did Trump mention his campaign? HIs campaign has nothing to do with it because it's unlikely Biden will even come close to being the eventual nominee.

I can't understand how you buy this BS from the left; this cheap excuse to go after Trump because he's inquiring what actually happened in the Biden exchange. They're not worried about Biden, they're worried about Zelensky finding out what really happened over there.
You think Trump asked about Biden because It was important for USA foreign policy? Come Ray, you are smarter than that. It’s politics, plane and simple.
No, he asked about Biden because there was corruption possibly going on in it all. Nothing more and nothing less.

You don’t get why Biden reacted? Because he was assigned by Obama to be the point guy on this... that was his job and he did what our country’s administration wanted done. End of story

That's not the story Joe gave. He said that different people in the White House get assigned different jobs to do. He happened to get picked for a country where his son works. And I guess you think that was just dumb luck, huh?

The problem is our federal government is totally out of balance. Hillary and the DNC indirectly paid for a foreign retired intelligence agent who got the information they wanted from the Russian government, but nothing happens to them. Instead, they go after Trump for two years because he made a joke about Russia having Hillary's emails.

Now Trump kindly asked if Zelensky could do him a favor and look into the Crowdstrike/ Biden thing, and Trump never made any kind of threat. Prior to that Biden laughs about how Ukraine responded to the threat he actually made, but he's not in trouble, instead, Trump is looking at impeachment.

I hope voters in the next election wake up and elect leaders that will put a stop to this one-way street that's been in Washington too long.
Ray... the prosecutor Biden had fired was corrupt. Biden didn’t do it to clear his son, everybody wanted the guy out. How do you not understand the difference between that and Trump wanting help for his campaign?! I don’t think there is any other way to explain it. You’re just messing with us at this point right?

Where did Trump mention his campaign? HIs campaign has nothing to do with it because it's unlikely Biden will even come close to being the eventual nominee.

I can't understand how you buy this BS from the left; this cheap excuse to go after Trump because he's inquiring what actually happened in the Biden exchange. They're not worried about Biden, they're worried about Zelensky finding out what really happened over there.
You think Trump asked about Biden because It was important for USA foreign policy? Come Ray, you are smarter than that. It’s politics, plane and simple.

Oh, it is politics to a degree. We have a guy running for President that has possibly been involved in corruption. You think we should just ignore that and give him a promotion instead of possibly exposing that corruption?

You just did a two year investigation on a sitting President because during the debates, he made a joke about Russia and Hillary's emails. But we have a guy here, who's son got a job he had no experience at, in a foreign country receiving aid from the US while his father was VP. He had no previous dealings with the country, with the company, and they hired him for 50K a month; a known drug addict that was not only in rehab several times, but thrown out of our military for it. And boom, landed the job.

I would say that's highly suspicious, don't you think? Of course not, because when it comes to Democrats, simply turn your head the other way.
No I really don’t think there is anything suspicious here. All this is old news. Trump is trying drum up dirt to use against Biden in next years election. Crooked Hillary is how he won the last election. He branded her as a crook. He is setting the stage to do the same to Biden. It’s not complicated. He makes his enemy’s evil through false branding and repetition.

How would you react if a Democrat was caught doing exactly the same thing? Can you answer honestly?

Doing what same thing?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you're "playing" dumb. Can you answer the question? Or you are you just going to do the evasion dance?

The answer is right in front of you. What did the Republicans do when Biden actually did threaten money unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor investigating his sons company? Nothing. What did the Republicans do when DumBama said I'll have more flexibility after my reelection? Nothing.

So I'll ask the question again: what same things? You can't point to one nefarious thing Trump said in that phone call, and neither can your cohorts on the Democrat side. We've been asking repeatedly after all.
Why would Republicans have done anything? Biden did nothing wrong. Truth be told, Neither Trump nor Republicans would be shrieking a shit storm like they are if Biden wasn't running for president. Trump certainly wouldn't have even mentioned Biden's name to Zelensky.
Biden did nothing wrong ? Even when he spoke it out of his own mouth ??
What did he speak out of his mouth that was illegal. Please enlighten us.

No, he asked about Biden because there was corruption possibly going on in it all. Nothing more and nothing less.
Possibly? I see you ran straight to the shiney object. Maybe for the rest of time we can just investigate all the possibilities to demonize our political enemies... even if there is no evidence. That would be great. We can go after all of trumps kids because they could possibly be criminals as well. That’s a wonderful direction to take our country!!!

Or we can grow up and act like civilized adults. This shit is getting crazy. All the idiots are coming out of the woodworks and buying into this crap.

Possibly? I see you ran straight to the shiney object. Maybe for the rest of time we can just investigate all the possibilities to demonize our political enemies... even if there is no evidence. That would be great. We can go after all of trumps kids because they could possibly be criminals as well. That’s a wonderful direction to take our country!!!

Or we can grow up and act like civilized adults. This shit is getting crazy. All the idiots are coming out of the woodworks and buying into this crap.
Playing catch up to the Democrats is tough. :) .... Hope it ain't to late, but where's the finish line at ? Oh there ain't one.

Even if there is no evidence? You mean to tell me this loser kid of Joe's getting a job like that in a foreign country is not evidence enough to have an investigation?

Oh, it is politics to a degree. We have a guy running for President that has possibly been involved in corruption. You think we should just ignore that and give him a promotion instead of possibly exposing that corruption?

You just did a two year investigation on a sitting President because during the debates, he made a joke about Russia and Hillary's emails. But we have a guy here, who's son got a job he had no experience at, in a foreign country receiving aid from the US while his father was VP. He had no previous dealings with the country, with the company, and they hired him for 50K a month; a known drug addict that was not only in rehab several times, but thrown out of our military for it. And boom, landed the job.

I would say that's highly suspicious, don't you think? Of course not, because when it comes to Democrats, simply turn your head the other way.
No I really don’t think there is anything suspicious here. All this is old news. Trump is trying drum up dirt to use against Biden in next years election. Crooked Hillary is how he won the last election. He branded her as a crook. He is setting the stage to do the same to Biden. It’s not complicated. He makes his enemy’s evil through false branding and repetition.

You always make claim you are not a dyed in the wool leftist. These replies of yours prove that you are.

Even if there is no evidence? You mean to tell me this loser kid of Joe's getting a job like that in a foreign country is not evidence enough to have an investigation?
It sounds like he got the job because his father was VP. That's not a crime. There's no doubt trump being president opened doors for his kids, let's open investigations all around the globe wherever they do business and see what we can find. Whaddya say?

Playing catch up to the Democrats is tough. :) .... Hope it ain't to late, but where's the finish line at ? Oh there ain't one.
What’s that supposed to mean?

And investigation about what?! The kid got a job, most likely cause of his last name. What do you want to investigate?

You always make claim you are not a dyed in the wool leftist. These replies of yours prove that you are.
There’s a nice diversion from the topic. Way to go

It sounds like he got the job because his father was VP. That's not a crime. There's no doubt trump being president opened doors for his kids, let's open investigations all around the globe wherever they do business and see what we can find. Whaddya say?

Why would somebody hire a guy because he's the son of a VP without expecting anything in return? Hiring the guy is one thing. Giving him 600K a year to do nothing is quite another.

Biden threatened a loan to push an agenda sanctioned by our government and our allies. That’s a whole different bowl of potatoes. Trump leveraged the aid by freezing it, against the will of congress, then while discussing it with the leader of Ukraine he asked for a favor which involved personal business to help his campaign. Don’t play dumb Ray. It’s clear as day. Go read the transcript
Are you still trying to save Biden’s ass lol to. Funny
Yeah idiot I’m trying to save Joe Biden’s ass... it’s all up to me, I hope I don’t fail, the fate of the world depends on it.
Your doing a good job. Lol I guess you hate your tax money.. do you even believe I have a right to money I earn?
Yes of course you have a right to money you earn and the gov has a right to tax it. Hopefully as little as possible if I could have things my way
What if 200 million citizens storm the fed reserve to take out money back?

LOL, what a stupid remark. The Fed you ignorant fool does not print money.

Panic mode?
The only thing we are seeing are Trump and his followers are in full gear panic mode defending this bogus Ukraine conspiracy bogus story.

2. So? Did he stole it from Ukraine? How many in Trump administration that are inept and incompetent employees that got fired because of fraud?
There is no way you can use that as excuse of fraud against Biden. That is way too shallow.

Well, the company that hired Hunter expected something for that kind of salary. They didn't get any experience because Hunter had none. They didn't get anybody from their country because Hunter is a US citizen that doesn't even understand their language. So what were they getting for their money? That's the big question.

Is that a basis of fraud? I know exactly where you got this one but it’s just a desperation to discredit a bogus conspiracy theory. Remember Trumpits love conspiracy.
Lock Trump up.

Then perhaps you can answer the questions. After all, you claim to own a business. So allow me ask:

1. Would you hire somebody, pay them an exorbitant amount of money, to be a key player in your company when they don't know a thing about what you do, and can't communicate in our language of English? For that kind of money, you can find a hell of a lot of people, but of all people, you choose him.

2. You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck. When a leftist sees the same thing, they call it a dog if that's what CNN told them to call it.

You post are misleading.

1. No I will never hire someone that is not qualified.

How do you even even know that Hunter ( lawyer) is not qualified as a board member? Hunter was board member of Burisma a Ukrainian Natural Gas Producer. Tell me how difficult is that to be a board member?

My products is far more complicated than a natural gas. In 1998 I don’t know how to speak Mandarin Chinese but there are American translators that made it easier for me. Languages is not an excuse.

Okay. How about Jared Kusher son in law of Trumpits. Is he qualified as a diplomat running around crafting chaos? Kushner doesn’t have the qualifications. Start with that if you want to use qualifications.

Is that mean Hunter committed a fraud? There is no way you can use that as an excuse against Hunter. Way too shallow.

2. The only people that are quaking like a dick and duck are Trump and his dog eating shit making all these conspiracy crap.

I'm sorry you don't see the differences here. Coke head that was thrown out of military service was paid money only because he's Joe's son, and nobody pays off people without getting something in return. Being a board member is not experience to help run an energy company. And if it's a no brainer job, why didn't they hire the janitor for a tenth of the cost that Hunter made? Why didn't they hire somebody from their own country? It's not like people there can't use the money, especially that kind of money.

My Lord, I could image the outrage if Pence's son got a similar job right now. The media would be so upset they'd put the impeachment thing on the back burner for several months, and be demanding a US investigation with no stone unturned.

Americans going overseas as an employee is a big difference than a janitor. How did you know Hunter did not take a special courses or an adviser with him in Ukraine???
You know better than that.

Why mike pence as your example? I gave you Jared son in law of your messiah as an example.

Did anybody or the whole world complain about Jared non experience in diplomacy???

isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

The bigger threat is what this sham is doing to our nation and political institutions. And it's all on the Dems. They don't even have the balls to do this shit by the book because if they did it would give the minority power the ability to also call forth witnesses and demand testimony from BOTH SIDES.

Cowards, the lot of them. As well as any of you leftwits who condone this twisting of judicial justice and outright abuse of legislative power.
The Dems are playing politics, of course, sprinting as fast and far as they can with every opportunity for perceived political advantage no matter what the collateral damage.

The Trumpsters are just being Trumpsters, downplaying every last embarrassing, childish, undignified, questionable, unpresidential, dishonest thing that buffoon does.

All I'm seeing here is a continuation of the decay of this country, and both parties are fully complicit. If you want to simply blame it all on the other tribe, sure, be my guest.
Mac quote: "The Trumpsters are just being Trumpsters, downplaying every last embarrassing, childish, undignified, questionable, unpresidential, dishonest thing that buffoon does."
I just watched the same thing you did--3 years of Democrats lying their butts off about Donald Trump and attacking him viciously by any means possible including several faux attempts at impeaching him, which has earned them the hostility of the sleeping Giant that lives in America. Your House of Cards is about to fall off its self-fluffing perch made of sand.

President Trump tells the truth and is far more transparent than he needs to be. Your team of Socialists have exploited every avenue to hurt this good man who has survived their lies by proving his honesty and working hard doing what he can to see to it American citizens have jobs.

The Democrat Congress has a stilted, wrongful attitude to assassinate the character not only of President Trump, but his compatriots and supporters who are also voters, and you have motivated them to get to voting against his detractors.

What transparent? Did he release his tax returns that he is hiding?

My thoughts on this act is the Democrats are trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. First they know impeachment will not fly, they do not even have enough votes in the house to bring up a formal impeachment hearing, and then there is no way the Senate will find Trump guilty. So this impeachment is to just tarnish Trump's reputation before the 2020 election. The real motive for the Democrats is to get Biden off the campaign trail, The impeachment is based on what Biden did while he was VP. The progressive side of the Dems think Biden is no far enough left for them and would rather have Warren as their candidate, They figure that the hearings might throw enough dirt on Biden to drop out of the race without making it look like the Dem are eating their own,

1. I don't know about that. The Democrats are in panic mode right now, and I think it's because any investigation will unfold things about Hunter and Joe that were never investigated before.

How does a guy who has no dealings in a country, get a job there for 50K a month in an industry he's totally inexperienced at?

Panic mode?
The only thing we are seeing are Trump and his followers are in full gear panic mode defending this bogus Ukraine conspiracy bogus story.

2. So? Did he stole it from Ukraine? How many in Trump administration that are inept and incompetent employees that got fired because of fraud?
There is no way you can use that as excuse of fraud against Biden. That is way too shallow.

Well, the company that hired Hunter expected something for that kind of salary. They didn't get any experience because Hunter had none. They didn't get anybody from their country because Hunter is a US citizen that doesn't even understand their language. So what were they getting for their money? That's the big question.
They got the son of the VP. What is it that you think board members do?
they know the company and technology of the company board they sit on. What skills did Hunter have to gain that seat? There ain't no fking way in hell you know that answer. Not one fking thought can you have on that. me, I can say, he was in the military and was dishonorably discharged and then was named to the board. now, what training did he receive before that job? you can't answer. I can, he got it because of Joe. FKING PERIOD... extorted!!!!!

Okay. How about Jared son in-law of your fake messiah.
What qualifications does he had running around creating chaos as a diplomat?

How do you even know that Hunter did not take courses and advisers before he got the job?

This qualifications bullshit came from rep Jordan trying to promote this conspiracy crap..

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
They are convinced the can weather the scandal. Probably because he has weathered others. I'm not so sure that's the case this time, this is a pretty clear cut abuse of power.

But in their eyes:

View attachment 280842

Yes definitely! This makes fake Russian collusion look like nothing. He mentioned asshole Biden during a phone call. Oh, scandalous! It’s all bullshit, and will continue for the next 5 years. It’s okay to constantly slander him and make up things, but when he pushes back somehow it’s unlawful. Looks like Lucy will be the candidate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panic mode?

They got the son of the VP. What is it that you think board members do?

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?
They don’t really need the VP to do anything. Board of directors are used for fund raising, getting meetings, networking and building prestige. The son of the VO fills much of that criteria. Many orgs will jerk off anybody with a name to get them associated with their company.

Oh please, their secretary can do those things. Hunter in essence didn't do a damn thing. He was getting paid to curry favors from his father. How could Hunter do all those things you listed when he doesn't even speak the Fn language?

Why do you think language is the problem if you are a board member?

It’s not like every day you go out and dig natural gas.

Forum List

Back