Seriously, America, can't we do better than Trump or Hillary?

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
This election is a GDF disgrace.

One candidate is an absolute moron who behaves like he is in third grade and cannot shut his trap. He doesn't have a clue about things like the Cold War. He insults dead American heroes who fought for our country and were decorated for doing so posthumously. He is a complete disgrace. I'd cheer if he got punched in the face.

The other is one of the most disgusting serial liars who has spent her entire life rising to the top for reasons other than her doing anything worthy of being promoted. She steals, she lies, she is surrounded by fraud and kleptocrats, and always has someone else grease her way out of trouble. She takes credit for things she didn't do. She has the most fraudulent "marriage" in the history of marriage. She is completely unworthy of our trust, not to mention our country, and she is backed by the same warmongering traitors who loved W. She doesn't deserve to be in the White House. She does deserve to be in a different living facility, one with metal bars on every window.

Seriously, isn't this election telling us our two parties are ####ed up beyond hope?

I'd like to propose that we all refuse to vote for either one. Make this election Stein vs. Johnson, and flip the bird at the Dems and the GOP.

Are you with me???

It's not a good reflection on the country that these two are the main choices.

It's not their fault - hey, they ran, they won, here we are.

As our culture continues to get more shallow, I suspect we'll see more of this.

clinton is not the monster the right makes her out to be. her problems largely stem from a lack of charisma and almost 40 uears of right wing noise

not that she doesn't feed that noise, but really, she isn't what she's made out to be

One candidate is an absolute moron who behaves like he is in third grade and cannot shut his trap. He doesn't have a clue about things like the Cold War. He insults dead American heroes who fought for our country and were decorated for doing so posthumously. He is a complete disgrace. I'd cheer if he got punched in the face.

The other is one of the most disgusting serial liars who has spent her entire life rising to the top for reasons other than her doing anything worthy of being promoted. She steals, she lies, she is surrounded by fraud and kleptocrats, and always has someone else grease her way out of trouble. She takes credit for things she didn't do. She has the most fraudulent "marriage" in the history of marriage. She is completely unworthy of our trust, not to mention our country, and she is backed by the same warmongering traitors who loved W. She doesn't deserve to be in the White House. She does deserve to be in a different living facility, one with metal bars on every window.

Seriously, isn't this election telling us our two parties are ####ed up beyond hope?

I'd like to propose that we all refuse to vote for either one. Make this election Stein vs. Johnson, and flip the bird at the Dems and the GOP.

Are you with me???
Well, the Democrats could certainly have done better than Hillary, but I'm not sure in terms of clear headed thinking and an unflinching determination to take a fresh look at the issues that either party could have done much better than Trump. On the issues, Trump is the clear winner, but but he is not a polished politician and does not have a slick dirty tricks team like Clinton, so he is losing the popularity contest.

clinton is not the monster the right makes her out to be. her problems largely stem from a lack of charisma and almost 40 uears of right wing noise

not that she doesn't feed that noise, but really, she isn't what she's made out to be
Be realistic her problems are she has a long running history of being utterly corrupt.

Ok, let's examine the "Hillary is really innocent" claim here.

Pick an issue and we'll see where it goes

1. flunking the DC Bar exam
2. Whitewater
3. Castle Grande
4. Cattle futures
5. enabling her sex predator husband who she never sleeps with
6. rifling through Vince Foster's office the night of his "suicide"
7. voting for the Iraq war
8. Benghazi
9. Emails
10. Clinton Foundation

Yes, I know, there are many more. To me, the cattle futures issue is an exact snapshot of who Hillary is. Tyson Foods wanted to "donate" to the Arkansas Gov. Solution = use a corrupt futures trading firm, go long and short cattle every day, and whichever trade loses, that goes to Tyson, who can then write off their undercover "donation" to the Clintons. When busted initially, Hillary tried to claim she was an ace futures trader, that she saw an uptrend and capitalized.... but the bulk of her winning trades were SHORTS, bets the price would go DOWN....

Sorry, Hillary is a complete and total monster. But pick an issue and have at it...

I think she's pretty much a traditional liberal - that makes her more conservative than some of the party but nowhere near how she's being portrayed. Right now the GOP, especially with Trump, is mired in hyperbole, though, so she's the devil and a commie pinko and a monster to them.

unflinching determination to take a fresh look at the issues that either party could have done much better than Trump

Trump is friends with Putin, and does NOT KNOW that Russian troops are in Ukraine. 'nough said, candidate is UNQUALIFIED to be CinC of the USA...

Be realistic her problems are she has a long running history of being utterly corrupt.
she may have done some shady things, but not nearly as many or as shady as what she has been accused of

Last edited:

I think she's pretty much a traditional liberal - that makes her more conservative than some of the party but nowhere near how she's being portrayed. Right now the GOP, especially with Trump, is mired in hyperbole, though, so she's the devil and a commie pinko and a monster to them.
that is another thing about her - she's to the right of obama and, again, rightwing noise aside, he's been more of a centrist than he's given credit for

Traditional liberals opposed NAFTA, but Hillary worked hard to get it passed. Traditional liberals opposed Clinton's welfare reform, but Hillary worked hard to get that passed. The Democratic Party traditionally was the party that represented the poor and needy, but the Clintons changed the direction of the Party to make it the party of the middle class. Neither Bill nor Hillary are traditional liberals. They are merely ambitious politicians who will go anywhere, say anything and do anything to get votes.

Are you with me???
It’s Pogo time.

The state of American politics today is solely the responsibility of the American people – their ignorance, apathy, indifference, and capricious disregard for substantive facts and objective truth have driven from the political stage all candidates of worth and merit.

You start a thread whining about how awful everything is oblivious to the fact that you and your fellow Americans are alone to blame.

that is another thing about her - she's to the right of obama and, again, rightwing noise aside, he's been more of a centrist than he's given credit for

The ACU scores votes in Congress, scale of 0 to 100, 100 being "perfectly conservative."

Hillary, during her time in the Senate, scored 6, and the 6 is all about voting for Iraq War (which many consider un/non/anti - conservative in the historical sense that conservative foreign policy is supposed to be "non-interventionalist") and all of the related stuff like Gitmo and waterboarding (again, not really "conservative" at all).

Hillary is LEFT WING. Saying she is not is directly refuted by her own record. If you are trying to defend her, don't lie... she's already done that too many times to count.

she may have done some shady things, but not nearly as many or asvshady as what she has been accused of
In Arkansas, she defended a rapist who raped a 12 year old girl by claiming the 12 year old girl had enticed him into raping her and got him off with a one year sentence. That's not so bad, is it? She is simply a person of very low character.

she may have done some shady things, but not nearly as many or asvshady as what she has been accused of
In Arkansas, she defended a rapist who raped a 12 year old girl by claiming the 12 year old girl had enticed him into raping her and got him off with a one year sentence. That's not so bad, is it? She is simply a person of very low character.
right. defense attorneys, especially court appointed public defenders, lack character. go with that.

It's not a good reflection on the country that these two are the main choices.

It's not their fault - hey, they ran, they won, here we are.

As our culture continues to get more shallow, I suspect we'll see more of this.

Kanye West in 2020, president Camacho in 2028.

It is what it is....you either Vote Trump or, you vote against America.....

The candidates don't make the choice any less significant....l

The ACU scores votes in Congress, scale of 0 to 100, 100 being "perfectly conservative."

Hillary, during her time in the Senate, scored 6, and the 6 is all about voting for Iraq War (which many consider un/non/anti - conservative in the historical sense that conservative foreign policy is supposed to be "non-interventionalist") and all of the related stuff like Gitmo and waterboarding (again, not really "conservative" at all).

Hillary is LEFT WING. Saying she is not is directly refuted by her own record. If you are trying to defend her, don't lie... she's already done that too many times to count.
yeah, the acu definitely is a fair and unbiased judge

Forum List

Back