Sharon

Watch "Was Ariel Sharon responsible for massacres in Beirut?" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_oSJHnreYc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Focus, control yourself and your hate for me, the thread is entitled Sharon.

PAthetic satanic shill, you are not worth anything for me to hate you.

Your continuous deflection whenever I call you out tells it all though Sherri.

And who cares what the topic is?? You ALWAYS change the topic ion other threads.

Hypocrite

So you don't think that it was divine retribution for the MASS MURDERS and RAPES by the muslim psychopaths. All we need to do is work out which God did the deed ?

Its not a Missionary extremist site.

I am giving links to sources where you can look up verses in multiple Bible versions .

Why do you keep rejecting Jesus?

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagogues*and pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

The readers will notice that a so called "Christian" thinks it funny when someone dies. Did Jesus think it's funny, or did he have compassion? Not very Jesus like, Satanic Sherri.

Why do you use a Missionary extremist site as your source for the teachings of Jesus, why not use the Bible itself in its true and full context.

Last edited:
Civilized nations prohibit back yard burials.

BULLSHIT as long as the burial is in accordance with local laws there is no reason to stop them. The biggest obstacle is the re sale value of the property that can halve if you plant a family member. Much better to burn them and then scatter their ashes on the property.

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagogues*and pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

The readers will notice that a so called "Christian" thinks it funny when someone dies. Did Jesus think it's funny, or did he have compassion? Not very Jesus like, Satanic Sherri.

It is talking about the hypocrites and self righteous................... you

>>23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean. << Matthew

We could turn this into a bible war, but that would belong on another forum.

Stop preaching and try to use your own thoughts instead. Save the bible thumping for another place and time.

Civilized nations prohibit back yard burials.

Civilized people to not think it's funny when someone dies you satanic imp of Satan.

I see Zionists celebrate the deaths of others all the time. I was on a board when the Gaza war was going on and the Zionist people were gleeful, and that is the correct word.

Could that be because the muslims were getting their shit kicked out of them for once after 2 years of constant attacks on children, schools, playgrounds and kindergartens.

Pilots kill civilians and civilian children all the time in Palestine. Substantial numbers of the close to 8000 Israel has killed listed on Btselems website were killed by Israeli pilots.

What's wrong with applauding God taking out two pilots on a baby killing mission or God taking out war criminals like Sharon. (in both examples I give, it is not man killing man)

THE Old Testament is filled with people praising God for taking care of their enemies.

Look at the Psalms and all Davids Prayers and Praises.

The two pilots were on a practice mission and they crashed in Israel you twisted witch. Just goes to show how incredibly stupid you are Sherri.

And again, you never showed me the names of the babies these two pilots allegedly killed
You throw the name baby killer around too much, it's a really twisted obsession you have.

Try again as the Koran commands all muslims to be soldiers for islam and to take up arms. Also in gaza the age of majority is 14 when a boy becomes an adult, the age of consent is 9 which is why we see many dirty old men bedding 9 year old girls.

We see how Israel honors war criminals.
Well, that's because the zionist Israeli's don't have any normal hero's like other countries..

So they have to resort to transforming psycho murders into jewish hero's.

Kinda pathetic........

You will of course provide his rap sheet from the Hague that proclaims him a war criminal, nothing else will do as this is the only place that can legally do so.

Learn English, this is an English speaking discussion board

Maybe I should be saying this to you seeing as you are using American

Like the muslims, it is just a 'blessed be god' like 'god is great', something you say if you believe in god.

I was replying to the bitches post at the top when she demanded another poster learn English, as you know English is my first language and I am fluent in Queens English

As this shows it is an extremist missionary site

Statement of Faith

Bible Gateway is a Christian, mission-centered enterprise, focused on making Scripture freely available on the Web in multiple languages and translations. While committed to excellence in the presentation of Biblical content, it is governed by a set of theological affirmations.

I am giving links to sources where you can look up verses in multiple Bible versions .

Why do you use a Missionary extremist site as your source for the teachings of Jesus, why not use the Bible itself in its true and full context.

As this shows it is an extremist missionary site

Statement of Faith

Bible Gateway is a Christian, mission-centered enterprise, focused on making Scripture freely available on the Web in multiple languages and translations. While committed to excellence in the presentation of Biblical content, it is governed by a set of theological affirmations.

This is not the forum to seek recruits.

Forum List

Back