Shocking Video: Inside Alt-Right White Nationalists

Probably Democrat operatives posing as 'Racist Boogeymen' to get the 'Safe Space' morons all worked up. Seems to have worked pretty well on this OP. ;)
"Democrat Operatives"........

I wonder if there really are any of those.

It all sounds so 007!

It's actually more common than you think. Democrats have been busted many times for posing as 'Racist Boogeymen' and such.

Probably Democrat operatives posing as 'Racist Boogeymen' to get the 'Safe Space' morons all worked up. Seems to have worked pretty well on this OP. ;)

It all sounds so 007!

It's actually more common than you think. Democrats have been busted many times for posing as 'Racist Boogeymen' and such.

You don't seem to think those guys are good for your image. They join you in supporting Trump. Open your tent, bro. Open your tent.

This is a problem, because if by some miracle Trump were to actually win he would give defacto cover for the alt + right movement and every other crazy right wing group.

And you can bet they want to go from the alt + right to the alt + control. Watch the violence at Trump rallies, they are the new brownshirts.
The only violence at Trump rallies is brought by liberals

A lie of course. You know better. There are plenty of instances where Trump brownshirts hit people without provocation.
All one has to do is say Chicago. Why did Trump leave? Because of his supporters? you probably believe that right?

It all sounds so 007!

there have been black men caught dressed in white robs and white hoods.

This is a problem, because if by some miracle Trump were to actually win he would give defacto cover for the alt + right movement and every other crazy right wing group.

And you can bet they want to go from the alt + right to the alt + control. Watch the violence at Trump rallies, they are the new brownshirts.
Really? I thought the brown shirts went after their enemies, like the leftists do to Trump. You got your shirts mixed up. The gig government totalitarians ate leftists, like everywhere else. They just don't enjoy enough power at this time to kill their enemies.

It all sounds so 007!

Oh! I see what you mean. Like the guys who would show up with crazy racist signs at Tea Party rallies

It all sounds so 007!

OMG that would be hysterical

It all sounds so 007!

OMG that would be hysterical
it was

It all sounds so 007!

They weren't "caught". They were deliberately being satirical.

Thread required some cleaning - time to get on topic guys.

images

The only violence at Trump rallies is brought by liberals

A lie of course. You know better. There are plenty of instances where Trump brownshirts hit people without provocation.
so the Trump supporters go into Hillary the skanks rallies and look for liberals to beat up? I don't recall this.
I do however notice that when the Trump supporters are forced to act, it is usually because some asshole liberal has come into a Trump rally with the intention of disrupting.
Here is how to stop those violent Trump supporters, Don't go to the Trump rally with the intention of causing trouble.

Perhaps we should post the #BlackLivesMatter video calling for death to all cops?

Perhaps you could try...for once....not to deflect.
Why Loose Loon it's relevant to the subject matter...I know you just hate it when I point out the subversive hypocrisy.

No. It is deflection. It is not related to the topic. What do you have to say about the OP? What is your take on the fact that the "Alt-Right" is showing better than lukewarm support for Donald Trump? How do you feel about the idea that white supremacists are emboldened to the point where they call a press conference? How does their take on Jews strike you?

The topic is the alt right and trump. Nothing else.

They want to remake Trump in their image.

There it is.

Get these quotes on every station, every hour.

Sickening.

So um... the guys are talking facts about IQ and that's somehow supposed to be racist?

After that the taco guy just declares them racist. What a fail... it is so easy to get some good racist statements out of anyone and the guy just didn't deliver... in an alt right conference of all places.

Did you actually watch the video?

Here is a much better alt-right presentation:

Last edited:
Just read an interesting article where they claim the Democrats are planning a large scale 'White Supremacist' False Flag domestic terror attack for an 'October Surprise' Election ploy. They plan to use it as a tool to accuse Trump of being racist and causing the attack. Sounds pretty crazy. But could it happen? Stay tuned.
It will be the same thing when they caught two black dudes in white bed sheets holding KKK signs for Trump.

It all sounds so 007!

They weren't "caught". They were deliberately being satirical.
JFC,
Can a liberal ever take responsibility for what their side does? ever without trying to make up some far fetched story about why their members are such assholes.

Perhaps we should post the #BlackLivesMatter video calling for death to all cops?

Perhaps you could try...for once....not to deflect.
Why Loose Loon it's relevant to the subject matter...I know you just hate it when I point out the subversive hypocrisy.

No. It is deflection. It is not related to the topic. What do you have to say about the OP? What is your take on the fact that the "Alt-Right" is showing better than lukewarm support for Donald Trump? How do you feel about the idea that white supremacists are emboldened to the point where they call a press conference? How does their take on Jews strike you?

The topic is the alt right and trump. Nothing else.
About the same as you feel when #BLM can March and call for death of cops
.and as I just proved, it is relevant.... you think you own the narrative..
asswipe?

Forum List

Back