Should Billy Graham be shown at the Capitol?

Today Billy Graham was taken to the Capitol for a showing after he died and a service held.

Does this cross the line of church and state?

From what I hear, he is only the 4rth private citizen to be shown after dying in US history.
I'm sure that his anti-semitism can be completely overlooked.
Politically correct people are pussies

Today Billy Graham was taken to the Capitol for a showing after he died and a service held.

From what I hear, he is only the 4rth private citizen to be shown after dying in US history.

I'm okay with it. Some types righteousness, singular moments of good acts, outshine all the other mistakes and shortcomings of a man.

DWnMnFgU0AASaHr.jpg

We could use this type of Christianity in America today.

15192305846878.jpg

quote-there-is-no-scriptural-basis-for-segregation-the-ground-at-the-foot-of-the-cross-is-billy-graham-137-81-82.jpg

(Any time we can piss off alt-right and arrogant atheists at the same time is a win-win.)
People like yourself that see everything through race are shallow at best... Race makes a great crunch that’s about it. Self-deprecation lightens the heart

I'm sure that his anti-semitism can be completely overlooked.
Politically correct people are pussies
Right....I'm sure it's just a PC issue.....I'm sure that Jews look at it that way.

Forum List

Back