Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Ain't it crazy how that simple question dries up the conversation with every Advocate of the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality?

Now why do ya think that is?

Here's a clue: It's not because they believe that Adult's pursuing children for sexual gratification is morally wrong.

Just to remind the board...

We're still waiting on a response to this:

Now a hundred or so pages back, a mouthier contingent of the Advocacy to Normalize sexual Abnormality was challenged to profess her adherence to or rejection of the adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification and WHY. Two down pages saw this challenge consistently advanced and consistently ignored.

If you'll go back and read the record of this thread... you'll find that NO OTHER member of the Homo-lobby found ANY means to set themselves distinct from the Adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification... and such has remained consistent to THIS VERY POINT, despite THOUSANDS of opportunity to DO SO.

Now... has it ever occurred to any of you why that might be?

Actually, I hear them draw that distinction all the time. Maybe you just hear what you want to hear.

So you haven't been even the slightest bit curious, even as YOU DEFLECT FROM THE SUBJECT OF THE QUERY YOURSELF?

The issue was NOT 'the distinction' the issue was IF THEY REJECT IT OR NOT AND ON WHAT BASIS THEY REST THEIR ADVOCACY?

But... since you've offered up the obscurant response, we should clear up your position on the Adult pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification... Are you FOR IT OR AGAINST IT?

AND WHY?

Then do this

Compare the number of men who are in a heterosexual adult relationship , yet commit a sexual crime against a child , and compare it to the number of men who are in a homosexual adult relationship who commit a sexual crime against a child and tell me which group has committed more sexual crimes against children. Not just total numbers, because you'd lose that simply because there are way more heterosexual child predators, but percentage wise.

Why would wherermkyes do such a thing that would show how worthless is his talk?

Now a hundred or so pages back, a mouthier contingent of the Advocacy to Normalize sexual Abnormality was challenged to profess her adherence to or rejection of the adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification and WHY. Two down pages saw this challenge consistently advanced and consistently ignored.

If you'll go back and read the record of this thread... you'll find that NO OTHER member of the Homo-lobby found ANY means to set themselves distinct from the Adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification... and such has remained consistent to THIS VERY POINT, despite THOUSANDS of opportunity to DO SO.

Actually, I hear them draw that distinction all the time. Maybe you just hear what you want to hear.

So you haven't been even the slightest bit curious, even as YOU DEFLECT FROM THE SUBJECT OF THE QUERY YOURSELF?

The issue was NOT 'the distinction' the issue was IF THEY REJECT IT OR NOT AND ON WHAT BASIS THEY REST THEIR ADVOCACY?

But... since you've offered up the obscurant response, we should clear up your position on the Adult pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification... Are you FOR IT OR AGAINST IT?

AND WHY?

Then do this

Compare the number of men who are in a heterosexual adult relationship , yet commit a sexual crime against a child , and compare it to the number of men who are in a homosexual adult relationship who commit a sexual crime against a child and tell me which group has committed more sexual crimes against children. Not just total numbers, because you'd lose that simply because there are way more heterosexual child predators, but percentage wise.

So you want to compare the number of people who appear to be sexually normal, but exhibit sexual abnormality, with the number of people who declare themselves to be sexually abnormal and further exhibit sexually abnormal behavior?

Ok... a tiny percentage of those who appear sexually normal, end up exhibiting sexually abnormal behavior and 100% of people who engage in sexually abnormal behavior are sexually abnormal.

Feel better?

HEY! While you're here... and because you're such an unapologetic proponent of the the normalization of sexual abnormality, where do you stand on the adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification? Are ya for it or against it?

And WHY?

AND WHY?

Then do this

So you want to compare the number of people who appear to be sexually normal, but exhibit sexual abnormality, with the number of people who declare themselves to be sexually abnormal and further exhibit sexually abnormal behavior?

Ok... a tiny percentage of those who appear sexually normal, end up exhibiting sexually abnormal behavior and 100% of people who engage in sexually abnormal behavior are sexually abnormal.

Feel better?
You are an idiot. Being sexually abnormal =/= being a pedophile
HEY! While you're here... and because you're such an unapologetic proponent of the the normalization of sexual abnormality, where do you stand on the adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification? Are ya for it or against it?

And WHY?

I would execute those convicted of sexual crimes against children. within hours of their conviction, and on national TV.

Clear enough for you?

AND WHY?

Then do this

Feel better?
You are an idiot. Being sexually abnormal =/= being a pedophile

And WHY?
[/QUOTE]

I would execute those convicted of sexual crimes against children. within hours of their conviction, and on national TV.

Clear enough for you?[/QUOTE]

Good for you... but ya didn't answer the most important question: "WHY?"?

LOL!

("WHY" Is 'why' none of them can answer
I didn't answer your question of why, because it doesn't deserve an answer.

So you'd execute someone the instant that they were convicted of a crime FOR NO REASON?

A crime which, FTR: equates to that which you spend HOURS AND HOURS of your Saturday night, declaring that such is PERFECTLY NORMAL?

Anyone else feel the same way on this?

LOL!

("WHY" Is 'why' none of them can answer

So you'd execute someone the instant that they were convicted of a crime FOR NO REASON?

A crime which, FTR: equates to that which you spend HOURS AND HOURS of your Saturday night, declaring that such is PERFECTLY NORMAL?

I of course in NO WAY declared that sex crimes against children was normal.

You are a dumb shit.

LOL!

("WHY" Is 'why' none of them can answer the question... )

You are a dumb shit.

No, ya didn't... but ya did refuse to say why ya 'feel' that way...

And ya DID defend sexual abnormality as normal... and ya've done so for a couple of hours, in this most recent session.

All I'm doin' is helpin' ya close the gapin' holes in your reasonin'.

LOL!

You are a dumb shit.

And ya DID defend sexual abnormality as normal... and ya've done so for a couple of hours, in this most recent session.

Are you illiterate, or dishonest? Let's start there

LOL!

You are a dumb shit.

Are you illiterate, or dishonest? Let's start there

Am I illiterate?

You, a person who like to think of herself as a reasonable person... is asking if a person commnicating with them in writing, is illiterate?

And if that falls through, then ya want to know if I'm dishonest, because I want you to explain WHY you reject the adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification?
A question which you refuse to answer... despite taking that position through most EMPHATIC TERMS... declaring that those proven to have had sex with a child, should be summarily executed.

Now the irony is PALPABLE! YOU have taken the position that someone should be stripped of their life... FOR NO REASON!

And you're asking if someone else is dishonest.

See the problem? Or do I need to grab the crayons and draw ya a picture?

Now... WHY DO YOU "FEEL" THAT THOSE WHO PURSUE CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION DESERVE TO BE STRIPPED OF THEIR LIFE?

AND WHY?

And this one for Smarterthantheaveragebear: "Now... WHY DO YOU "FEEL" THAT THOSE WHO PURSUE CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION DESERVE TO BE STRIPPED OF THEIR LIFE?"

AND WHY?

have you ever had anal sex with a woman?

oral?

tied one up?

had a 3some?

AND WHY?

oral?

tied one up?

had a 3some?

Yep... I got the hat-trick.

Now... WHY DO YOU "FEEL" THAT THOSE WHO PURSUE CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION DESERVE TO BE STRIPPED OF THEIR LIFE?

AND WHY?

oral?

tied one up?

had a 3some?

Those are abnormal sexual behaviors Keys, are you the same as a pedophile?

AND WHY?

oral?

tied one up?

had a 3some?

Are they? How so?

And.. WHY DO YOU "FEEL" THAT THOSE WHO PURSUE CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION DESERVE TO BE STRIPPED OF THEIR LIFE?

AND WHY?

oral?

tied one up?

had a 3some?

Are they? How so?

well, since you defined homosexual as abnormal to begin with, why don't you explain why it is, then we'll discuss mine.

Forum List

Back