Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
SeaBytch was no doubt "born a lesbian" when she realized ALL men found her repulsive, she's a nasty piece of work.

Can't even be honest in a discussion

Yeah- your post is all about honest discussion......

not with her it isn't because she's a vile disgusting piece of crap. Sorry you idiots on the left believe you should be able to "debate" however you would like and then cry foul when the other side responds in kind,, but put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

No!!!

The Black Panthers don't allow whites.
The Boy Scouts don't allow girls.
The Girl Scouts don't allow boys.
Christian churches don't participate in anti-biblical activities.

Learn the difference between a private club and a place of business.

A private club IS a place of business you idiot.

But, since you brought it up, please give the legal reason you differentiate between a "private club " and a business in regards to the unconstitutional public accommodation laws.

Wiki and Google are your friend. Wiki:

Within US law, public accommodations are generally defined as entities, both public and private, that are used by the public. Examples include retail stores, rental establishments and service establishments, as well as educational institutions, recreation facilities and service centers. Private clubs and religious institutions are exempt. Public accommodation must be handicap-accessible and must not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national origin.[1][2]

No!!!

But, since you brought it up, please give the legal reason you differentiate between a "private club " and a business in regards to the unconstitutional public accommodation laws.

Within US law, public accommodations are generally defined as entities, both public and private, that are used by the public. Examples include retail stores, rental establishments and service establishments, as well as educational institutions, recreation facilities and service centers. Private clubs and religious institutions are exempt. Public accommodation must be handicap-accessible and must not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national origin.[1][2]

I didn't ask for Wiki,I asked for your OPINION

Are you conceding that you are incapable of individual , intelligent thought.

No!!!

Learn about religious freedom in America.

Religious freedom is not infringed upon by public accommodations laws. You can't use your religion to discriminate against blacks or Muslims and in some places gays.

No!!!

Religious freedom is not infringed upon by public accommodations laws. You can't use your religion to discriminate against blacks or Muslims and in some places gays.

oh,so separation of church and state is right out the window when convenient for you eh SeaBytch?

No!!!

No you didn't, you asked for the legal reason. I gave it. Private clubs are not subject to public accommodation laws nor should they. They are a private club...membership required.

No!!!

oh,so separation of church and state is right out the window when convenient for you eh SeaBytch?

Nope...it's quite safe. If you wanted to discriminate against blacks, can you using your "religious freedom"? No, you can't.

No!!!

No you didn't, you asked for the legal reason. I gave it. Private clubs are not subject to public accommodation laws nor should they. They are a private club...membership required.

No, I asked for your OPINION on what the legal difference between a private club and a business was. You deflected, per usual.

No!!!

I've never belonged to a church that was a "place of business." I've either belonged to churches made up of friends and family or churches that used collection money to pay for overhead and to help the needy. So I guess you, not I, need to learn the difference.

Churches aren't subject to PA laws.

I'm hoping that the first bill the new Congress passes says

"states can't nullify gay "marriage" and PA laws are no longer valid"

Dare Obama to veto that bill.

No, I asked for your OPINION on what the legal difference between a private club and a business was. You deflected, per usual.

I answered it quite plainly. Private clubs are not, nor should they be, subject to PA laws. They will accept new members the same way churches will...public pressure.

Great! Call your congressman and get them to repeal title II of the Civil Rights Act. I'm all for it. I don't want to serve Christians, but the law (federal law at that) requires that I do.

Great! Call your congressman and get them to repeal title II of the Civil Rights Act. I'm all for it. I don't want to serve Christians, but the law (federal law at that) requires that I do.

LOL, thanks for admitting that you are Christophobe.

Meanwhile,I don't need a law to tell me to serve every person who has cash.

Nope, just want equality. Intolerant Christians get to discriminate against me....I should get to return the favor don't you think?

Nope, just want equality. Intolerant Christians get to discriminate against me....I should get to return the favor don't you think?
Absolutely.

Um you're wrong SeaBytch, I dont want anyone to discriminate against anyone, I simply want the government to mind their own fucking business.

The same EXACT situation with how I feel about gay "marriage" I don't want gays "marrying" , but it certainly is no concern of the governments.

And OF COURSE you would have the same right to discriminate as anyone else.

Um you're wrong SeaBytch, I dont want anyone to discriminate against anyone, I simply want the government to mind their own fucking business.

The same EXACT situation with how I feel about gay "marriage" I don't want gays "marrying" , but it certainly is no concern of the governments.

Narcissistic much? I didn't say YOU...I said intolerant Christians. Guilty conscience?

No!!!

Nope...it's quite safe. If you wanted to discriminate against blacks, can you using your "religious freedom"? No, you can't.

There's the race card. How convenient. There is nothing in Christianity that instructs Christians to discriminate because of skin color.

Narcissistic much? I didn't say YOU...I said intolerant Christians. Guilty conscience?
Jesus was an intolerant Christian, huh.

Forum List

Back