Should "IQ" Be a Dirty Word?

The problem, I think, is that normally when one sees IQ and race spoken of together, it is to denigrate a race(s) based on IQ scores.

Of course, IQ is not a strong measurement of intelligence (something which tends to be vaguely defined, at best). A person can get a different score on IQ tests for a variety of reasons: mood, physical health, education levels, etc. IQ tests are really more a measurement of certain abilities. There's also the "Flynn effect," which another poster provided a link for in another thread: basically, IQs have been rising (in the US and other nations) at a rate which seems too fast to be accounted for simply by genetic changes.

Just what IQ tests actually measure, how accurate they are with whatever it is they actually measure, and even just what constitutes intelligence are all subjects still only somewhat understood or very much open to debate. Trying to draw conclusions about race from testing which has such issues is problematic, at best.
One thing we can be sure of is that IQ tests only test the depth of your assimilation into the culture conducting the tests.
Then why do asians score so high on western created IQ tests? Sorry, but black people are dumb because they dont value education and hard work. Your culture is your problem.
The blacks who do good in school, achieve careers after school are called Uncle Toms. They insult their success stories.
No one has ever called me an uncle tom and I am way more successful than most whites. Even when I lived in the hood they called me Malcolm X. :rolleyes:
Clarence Thomas, the HUD Secretary; Carson, Collin Powell for example. Shit even Juan on Fox used to be on PBS is belittled and he's a full fledge token Liberal on Fox.
None of those guys are me and besides Collin Powell and Juan (who I dont know) they are what I call "step and fetch its". Uncle Tom was actually a stand up pro Black person.

One thing we can be sure of is that IQ tests only test the depth of your assimilation into the culture conducting the tests.
Then why do asians score so high on western created IQ tests? Sorry, but black people are dumb because they dont value education and hard work. Your culture is your problem.
The blacks who do good in school, achieve careers after school are called Uncle Toms. They insult their success stories.
No one has ever called me an uncle tom and I am way more successful than most whites. Even when I lived in the hood they called me Malcolm X. :rolleyes:
Clarence Thomas, the HUD Secretary; Carson, Collin Powell for example. Shit even Juan on Fox used to be on PBS is belittled and he's a full fledge token Liberal on Fox.
None of those guys are me and besides Collin Powell and and Juan (who I dont know) they are what I call "step and fetch its". Uncle Tom was actually a stand up pro Black person.
Juan Williams. Fired from PBS for something he said hired by FOX is on the Five and guests on several shows. They give him equal time for his wacked out point of views. Personally I think they should dump him. Anyhow the black community gives him hell just because he's on Fox.

None of those guys are me and besides Collin Powell and and Juan (who I dont know) they are what I call "step and fetch its". Uncle Tom was actually a stand up pro Black person.
Juan Williams. Fired from PBS for something he said hired by FOX whom I hate is on the Five and guests on several shows. They give him equal time for his wacked out point of views.
Never heard of him but then I dont spend a lot of time watching TV unless its sports.

Juan Williams. Fired from PBS for something he said hired by FOX whom I hate is on the Five and guests on several shows. They give him equal time for his wacked out point of views.
Never heard of him but then I dont spend a lot of time watching TV unless its sports.
You should spend less time watching morons throw a ball through a hoop and more time educating yourself.

You should spend less time watching morons throw a ball through a hoop and more time educating yourself.
You should spend less time mud wrestling pigs and more time getting rid of your hair lice.

The problem, I think, is that normally when one sees IQ and race spoken of together, it is to denigrate a race(s) based on IQ scores.

Of course, IQ is not a strong measurement of intelligence (something which tends to be vaguely defined, at best). A person can get a different score on IQ tests for a variety of reasons: mood, physical health, education levels, etc. IQ tests are really more a measurement of certain abilities. There's also the "Flynn effect," which another poster provided a link for in another thread: basically, IQs have been rising (in the US and other nations) at a rate which seems too fast to be accounted for simply by genetic changes.

Just what IQ tests actually measure, how accurate they are with whatever it is they actually measure, and even just what constitutes intelligence are all subjects still only somewhat understood or very much open to debate. Trying to draw conclusions about race from testing which has such issues is problematic, at best.
Let's say your right. I'm black. I
have a tiny negro brain. My IQ is lower than a snakes belly. You are smarter than me (on average)

Happy now ?

Now what ?

Because I have said many these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are never talk about what should b done.

^ Uncle Tom pretending to be something he isnt.
Asslips has never gotten over beiing a butt-boy.

have a tiny negro brain. My IQ is lower than a snakes belly. You are smarter than me (on average)

Happy now ?

Now what ?

Because I have said many these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are never talk about what should b done.
Its isnt your brain, dummy. Black culture is the root of every single problem you have. Stop embracing self destructive shit and maybe one day youll actually have real pride, as opposed to fake black pride.

Happy now ?

Now what ?

Because I have said many these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are never talk about what should b done.[/QUOTEAn IQ lower than a snake'belly is hypervoly, but your point is well-taken.

You should spend less time mud wrestling pigs and more time getting rid of your hair lice.
The difference between my insult and yours is, ive never wrestled a pig or had lice, so your pitiful comeback didnt hurt my feelings. If you didnt have such a low IQ youd get it..

Happy now ?

Now what ?

Its isnt your brain, dummy. Black culture is the root of every single problem you have. Stop embracing self destructive shit and maybe one day youll actually have real pride, as opposed to fake black pride.
If its Black culture why are you so stupid? Youre white and you dont even know what Black culture is.

Happy now ?

Now what ?

No fake pride. I love being black.

But what is black culture ?

The difference between my insult and yours is, ive never wrestled a pig or had lice, so your pitiful comeback didnt hurt my feelings. If you didnt have such a low IQ youd get it..
The only difference between our insults is that my insult is true and yours is silly.

Happy now ?

Now what ?

If its Black culture why are you so stupid? Youre white and you dont even know what Black culture is.
Bro, you need to work on your comebacks.

Happy now ?

Now what ?

Cheetah. you need to work on your head lice.

Happy now ?

Now what ?

The culture of black americans, of course.

Happy now ?

Now what ?

:cuckoo:

Happy now ?

Now what ?

To Goofyboy Black culture is drugs and riots. You know. The usual ignorant shit you find in kkk literature.

Happy now ?

Now what ?

:cuckoo:
Is that you scratching your hair lice? Not sure what you are trying to signal to me. :rolleyes:

Happy now ?

Now what ?

It is what low IQ whites think black people thrive in.

Forum List

Back