Should Israel bomb Iran???

Geez, lay off the estrogen, you sound hysterical.

Now, about this international law you're imagining, who voted for it?
Why does everyone have to follow it? What happens if they don't?

Is there an international law against throwing gays off buildings and about "honor" killings?

Israel does not belong to Jews.

It seems like it does.

It certainly can not legally be gained by murdering or expelling the rightful owners and inhabitants.

I agree, Arabs should stop trying to do that.

The only people who have any right to be there are Arab Palestinians who have deeds and titles,

So that'd be about 2% of them? Where should the rest of those Arabs move?
None of their neighbors want them.

International law has been voted in by all countries.
That is why it is called "international".
It started just with maritime law, like ships passing on the right.
There were started in the 1890s, and are administered by the International Court at the Hague.
Those who break international law can be destroyed by the countries that do follow international law, or they can just be embargoed.

Not only does Jerusalem not belong to Jews, it is not clear if there even are many Jews in Israel because people like Netanyahu do not satisfy the criteria.
Netanyahu has no Mideast or Jewish DNA. He is an atheist who does not believe in any of the ethics of values of Judaism. Putin is more Jewish than he is.

There were started in the 1890s, and are administered by the International Court at the Hague.
Those who break international law can be destroyed by the countries that do follow international law, or they can just be embargoed.

Not only does Jerusalem not belong to Jews, it is not clear if there even are many Jews in Israel because people like Netanyahu do not satisfy the criteria.
Netanyahu has no Mideast or Jewish DNA. He is an atheist who does not believe in any of the ethics of values of Judaism. Putin is more Jewish than he is.
Address the fact that dozens of nations are currently murdering their neighbors and breaking international law.

The UN also votes against the US 99% of the time; does that make the US illegitimate?

The conflicts between the US and the UN are superficial.
That conflict between Israel and international law, is fundamental.
Israel exists due to murder, theft, attempted genocide, etc.

Address the fact that dozens of nations are currently murdering their neighbors and breaking international law.

Pick an example.
The US is the worst offender in my opinion.
But the fact the US blocks actions to punish those who violate international law, does not change what is right or legal.

Pick an example.
The US is the worst offender in my opinion.
But the fact the US blocks actions to punish those who violate international law, does not change what is right or legal.
Reuters and AP News.
I presume you are not retarded and can check out the World News section.

All of them? Prove it.

Didn't they outlaw war? How'd that work out?

Don't embargoes violate the 1906 Geneva Convention?

Jews or not, they appear to own the shit out of their capital, Jerusalem.

Putin is more Jewish than he is.

So what?

Geez, lay off the estrogen, you sound hysterical.

Now, about this international law you're imagining, who voted for it?
Why does everyone have to follow it? What happens if they don't?

Is there an international law against throwing gays off buildings and about "honor" killings?

Israel does not belong to Jews.

It seems like it does.

It certainly can not legally be gained by murdering or expelling the rightful owners and inhabitants.

I agree, Arabs should stop trying to do that.

The only people who have any right to be there are Arab Palestinians who have deeds and titles,

So that'd be about 2% of them? Where should the rest of those Arabs move?
None of their neighbors want them.

ISIS are terrorists hated by all Muslims.

All of them? Prove it.

So what?
You know Rigby is being pleasured by a Muslim.

Unlike the Taliban.

The Taliban were war orphans.. They didn't exist until 1994. Afghanistan was a mess.. lawless. they restored order and went overboard.

That big problem is that they wouldn't give ENRON a pipeline from the Stans across Afghanistan to their Dabhol white elephant. Bush junior tried to save ENRON because they were big contributors to his campaign.

Reuters and AP News.
I presume you are not retarded and can check out the World News section.

That is not an answer.
I asked for a specific example of what country you believe is murdering their neighbors and violating international law?
We can discuss anything in generalities.
You have to be specific.
And Reuters and AP are not countries, not murdering anyone, and not violating international law.

All of them? Prove it.

So what?

I don't have to prove international law exists because people are tried often and the US has supported the international court.
The UN outlawed offensive war essentially with its charter, in 1945.
The problem is any Security Counsel member can block UN enforcement of this basic law.

Only embargoes of civilian commerce violates international law.
It is not illegal to embargo weapons.

Adverse possession is not at all ownership.
Israel does not own Jerusalem, and I doubt they ever will unless they trade.

I don't have to prove international law exists because people are tried often and the US has supported the international court.
The problem is any Security Counsel member can block UN enforcement of this basic law.

It is not illegal to embargo weapons.

Adverse possession is not at all ownership.
Israel does not own Jerusalem, and I doubt they ever will unless they trade.

I don't have to prove international law exists

Just prove your claim that it was "voted in by all countries"

And how did that work out? No war since 1945?

The Security Council can stop enforcement of "no war"? Weird.

Did you ever post the backup for this claim?

Israel does not own Jerusalem,

Why do you feel that? Who owns Jerusalem?

The Taliban are respected and have not committed crimes.
In fact, it was the CIA who actually started the Taliban in 1979.

No the Taliban didn't exist until 1994.

They are Deobandi and Pashtun.. They were also children in 1979. They have committed crimes, but they stay in Afghanistan and along the border of Pakistan.

IsNtReal should just nuke the fuckers.
We'll deal with the retaliation, as usual

If Israel decides to make war on Iran they need to do it on their own. They've been threatening Iran since the 1990s,

Forum List

Back