Should obama Be Impeached?

Should obama Be Impeached?

• Total voters
It's a no brainer...if there are grounds to impeach, it is our duty to impeach. The only problem I see is his ability to claim invincible ignorance. There is plenty of evidence to support that claim.

To what end?

The party of sociopaths would not convict, regardless of evidence.

democrats serve the party, not the nation.

It's a no brainer...if there are grounds to impeach, it is our duty to impeach. The only problem I see is his ability to claim invincible ignorance. There is plenty of evidence to support that claim.

Do it

Please do it

Better to give a shit about The People, than to give a shit about The Government.

That said, neither Party much gives a damn about either, by the look of it, except as means to an end.

The last thing conservatives give a shit about is people other than themselves.

I love how you Liberals define individualism.

Like it or not, its what made this country into the superpower it was before YOUR "president" took office....But, never fear, it will be back.:)

So, America stopped being a superpower as soon as Obama took office. :cuckoo:

What should happen is that some other country should recognize what obama is doing, which is an act of war, and then act on it. After the community organizing obama has done in Ukraine, Russia has an absolute right to declare war and demand regime change.

The Putin-groupie Queen is really worked up now. I hope she has knee pads.

He has violated the law, the Constitution and his oath of office but he is impeachment proof. There is no way to get enough votes in the senate before he leaves office, so any discussion is pure fantasy.

Last edited:
The House Impeaches, the Senate Convicts.

Bill the rapist Clinton was one of only two presidents to ever be impeached..... Both of them dimocraps.

Obama could rape and kill a small boy on the White House Lawn in front of an MSNBC film crew and the entire staff of the New York times, and not a SINGLE democrat Senator would vote to remove him from office - not one.

Blindboo and Rachel Maddow would praise him for his courage.

Yeah ooookay......urine idiot

Better to give a shit about The People, than to give a shit about The Government.

That said, neither Party much gives a damn about either, by the look of it, except as means to an end.

The last thing conservatives give a shit about is people other than themselves.

I love how you Liberals define individualism.

Like it or not, its what made this country into the superpower it was before YOUR "president" took office....But, never fear, it will be back.:)

Wait what?

This is a Liberal secular nation, created by Liberals, for Liberals.

Conservatives were the Tories, the Loyalists and the Confederates.

Every armed revolt in this country against the government involved Conservatives and Theocrats.

After republicans take the Senate the first thing they should do is take up impeachment. Democrats know this. That's why they are in such a panic over the elections this year. The grounds for impeachment are a course of conduct exhibiting gross malfeasance in office.

Why? Impeachment is done in the House not the Senate. Furthermore it only takes a simple majority vote too. Of course you'd have to have 67 Senate votes to convict and remove the President from office.

Impeachment starts in the House. That's why Clinton was impeached by the House but not the Senate.

impeachment is the trial not the conviction.

the way it works is the articles of impeachment are drawn by the house… and the trial occurs in the senate.

the impeachment *was* brought about by rightwing crud…. and disposed of in the senate by more rational minds.

this seems to be what rightwingnut wacko sore losers like to do when they can't win national elections.

He has violated the law, the Constitution and his oath of office but he is impeachment proof. There is no way to get enough votes in the senate before he leaves office, so any discussion if pure fantasy.

He violated no laws, has not violated the Constitution and if the Conservatives win the majority in both house they will impeach.

And they will fail.

Hey, why doesn't the GOP just try to create a Constitutional amendment saying that anyone who is elected President and who is not a member of the GOP shall automatically be impeached the moments he takes the oath of office?

That's obviously what a lot of wingnuts want.

You know full well that what I say is true. There is NOTHING, regardless of how heinous, that would cause the sociopathic democrats to remove Obama from Office. The fact is that the democrats care ONLY about the party.

You know this, obviously you don't mind lying - you're a democrat, that's what you do - but you know full well that what I post is true. Party isn't the main thing, party is the ONLY thing.

Do it

Please do it

I take it winger agrees that Obabble is too stupid to be held accountable.

No, I agree that Republicans are too stupid to know that talks about impeachment, shutting down government and defaulting on debt makes them look batshit crazy to the american public

Wait what?

This is a Liberal secular nation, created by Liberals, for Liberals.

Conservatives were the Tories, the Loyalists and the Confederates.

Every armed revolt in this country against the government involved Conservatives and Theocrats.

Don't you think you've huffed enough spray paint for one day?

Hey, why doesn't the GOP just try to create a Constitutional amendment saying that anyone who is elected President and who is not a member of the GOP shall automatically be impeached the moments he takes the oath of office?

That's obviously what a lot of wingnuts want.

That is basically what they do anyway

If they can't call the shots, then nobody can

You know full well that what I say is true. There is NOTHING, regardless of how heinous, that would cause the sociopathic democrats to remove Obama from Office. The fact is that the democrats care ONLY about the party.

You know this, obviously you don't mind lying - you're a democrat, that's what you do - but you know full well that what I post is true. Party isn't the main thing, party is the ONLY thing.

I know full well that if Obama raped and murdered a child, the left would stand behind him?

You are dangerously stupid if you truly believe that...which apparently you do, because you just doubled down on it...so, you're dangerously stupid...congrats :thup:

I know full well that if Obama raped and murdered a child, the left would stand behind him?

You are dangerously stupid if you truly believe that...which apparently you do, because you just doubled down on it...so, you're dangerously stupid...congrats :thup:

you're just figuring out he's dangerously stupid?

i don't know how he puts on his clothes in the morning.

Forum List

Back