Should obama Be Impeached?

Should obama Be Impeached?

• Total voters
The last thing conservatives give a shit about is people other than themselves.

I love how you Liberals define individualism.

Like it or not, its what made this country into the superpower it was before YOUR "president" took office....But, never fear, it will be back.:)

Wait what?

This is a Liberal secular nation, created by Liberals, for Liberals.

Conservatives were the Tories, the Loyalists and the Confederates.

Every armed revolt in this country against the government involved Conservatives and Theocrats.

That reminds me of a story.

One day two men were talking. One's a conservative. The other's a liberal.

The conservative says: My great grandfather fought with Lee (as in Robert E.). My grandfather fought with Pershing. My father fought with George Wallace. And I fight along with the Tea Party.

The liberals says: Conservatives, they can't seem to get along with anybody, can they?

That is the question, since the call for it seems to be slowly but surely building steam.

"SHOULD obama BE IMPEACHED?"

Make your case for how you vote.

Yes, let's impeach Obama so we could have Biden as President. That'd go over like a shit sandwich.

(I honestly don't know which would be worse.)

He violated no laws, has not violated the Constitution and if the Conservatives win the majority in both house they will impeach.

And they will fail.

So, in your alleged mind, using the IRS to persecute an enemies list is hunky dory, since Republicans are enemies of the party? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The most impeachable offense of Obama is the illegal treaty entered into as he surrendered to Iran. I don't recall a Senate vote ratifying the surrender.

Obama violated the Constitution by refusing to provide equal protection to Arizona citizens in the wake of SB-1033.

Obama is a crook - flat out. The IRS scandal brought down Nixon - but you have different laws for Republicans - party members are immune.

I know full well that if Obama raped and murdered a child, the left would stand behind him?

Uh yeah, including you.

You are dangerously stupid if you truly believe that...which apparently you do, because you just doubled down on it...so, you're dangerously stupid...congrats :thup:

You know it's true - 100%

democrats are a party of sociopaths who don't give a damn about anything but the party.

Now thats novel.....Bush and Cheney get off scott free for murdering millions, and now Obama gets the country out of the toilet where Bush put it, and some of the nuts on the right want to impeach him. Just goes to show how utterly crazy some conservatives have gotten....their butt hurt has gone into their miniscule brain and totally eradicated it.

So sad.......:cuckoo::cuckoo:

He violated no laws, has not violated the Constitution and if the Conservatives win the majority in both house they will impeach.

And they will fail.

So, in your alleged mind, using the IRS to persecute an enemies list is hunky dory, since Republicans are enemies of the party? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The most impeachable offense of Obama is the illegal treaty entered into as he surrendered to Iran. I don't recall a Senate vote ratifying the surrender.

Obama violated the Constitution by refusing to provide equal protection to Arizona citizens in the wake of SB-1033.

Obama is a crook - flat out. The IRS scandal brought down Nixon - but you have different laws for Republicans - party members are immune.

I fully support you having the largest possible public platform in order to espouse your conservative views. Just make sure you identify yourself as such.

The conservative says: My great grandfather fought with Lee (as in Robert E.). My grandfather fought with Pershing. My father fought with George Wallace. And I fight along with the Tea Party.

So, the "conservative" is a democrat?

The liberals says: Conservatives, they can't seem to get along with anybody, can they?

Leftists, they can't seem to tell the truth, can they?

Now thats novel.....Bush and Cheney get off scott free for murdering millions, and now Obama gets the country out of the toilet where Bush put it, and some of the nuts on the right want to impeach him. Just goes to show how utterly crazy some conservatives have gotten....their butt hurt has gone into their miniscule brain and totally eradicated it.

Bush and Cheney murdered millions?

Off your meds again, huh?

See if you can follow along;

Obama used the IRS to harass political opponents. This is documented fact.

Bradley A. Smith: Connecting the Dots in the IRS Scandal - WSJ.com

Bush murdered someone? Who? What evidence?

Murdered MILLIONS?

Yeah, you're a fucking nutjob.

Anyone who overanalyzes a joke probably needs to get laid.

That is the question, since the call for it seems to be slowly but surely building steam.

"SHOULD obama BE IMPEACHED?"

Make your case for how you vote.

Yes, let's impeach Obama so we could have Biden as President. That'd go over like a shit sandwich.

(I honestly don't know which would be worse.)

Biden 2016

Murdered MILLIONS?

Hundreds of thousands

Ten thousand Americans

Uh yeah, including you.

You know it's true - 100%

democrats are a party of sociopaths who don't give a damn about anything but the party.

Do you know why normals and lefties, and yes, even some dinky die conservatives laugh at you neocon whackjobs? Because you have no credibility. You don't help your cause when every time a Dem is elected to any high office in the land the first words that spew out of your gobs is "impeach!!!".

Loons, the lot of ya...And it wouldn't be so bad that you are if you weren't allowed to vote...

Last edited:

Fought with R. E. Lee, Pershing and Wallace .....a Democrat? You don't seem to know much history.....next thing you're going to claim is that Chris Christie, the latest conservative blooper, is a Democrat. Who's the freaking nutjob now......:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Murdered MILLIONS?

iraqdeaths.gif

Bush initiated a worthless war on a country that had nothing to do with 9/11....suck it up and admit it, and the f*king nutjobs are you and others that are "dreaming" of an impeachment on a President that has literally taken the country out of the sewer your party put it in.

Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com

Hey, why doesn't the GOP just try to create a Constitutional amendment saying that anyone who is elected President and who is not a member of the GOP shall automatically be impeached the moments he takes the oath of office?

That's obviously what a lot of wingnuts want.

Yeah, but they're nuts.....look how many times they've tried to repeal Obamacare.....44 times, I guess they keep forgetting that Obama signed it into law, is the President, and can veto their stupid repeals.....they'll never learn....:lol::lol:

Emphatically he should be impeached! Politics aside, and that's what wrong; the democrats, and republicans put politics before the country. They are more concerned with how something polls than whether or not it's efficatious. That is why we are in this imbroglio!

Obama has betrayed our nation, and our people fundamentally - be damned with the politics. Sometimes you have to put integrity before strategy, or tactics - it will reap it's reward anyway. It is simply not acceptable to give him a pass for expediency - treason is an impeachable offense!

Forum List

Back