Should our Constitution's 2nd Amendment be amended ... ?

Even if we required a background check to even set foot into a gun show, the criminals would just pay someone with a good background to buy them one. If a person who's passed a bg check and gotten a gun, decides to sell a gun to a criminal in the privacy of their own home or some back alley, the background check is a pointless waste of time.

Look pumpkin...What is leprechaun has anything to do with loophole at gun shows? Let me repeat it again, why don't you Google to make it easier for you. You have so much knowledge about background check and yet you don't know anything about loopholes sales by private dealer at gun show? And you cannot even google? You are lying princess or you are just in denial or maybe you have not even visited a gun shows. Well I have pumpkin.
If you believe that a loophole at gun show is a friction Just imagine explaining how a background check work for you. Do you know that Trump mother was born in Nigeria?
You were given an explanation as to why there is no gun show loophole.

Federal law applies everywhere, including gun shows; buying a gun at a gun show does not allow you to circumvent Federal law in regard to background checks.
Thus, there is no gun show loophole.

What here, specifically, confuses you?
Do yourself a favor and stop wasting your breath and just look it up in Google. Aside from that I'm not going to waste my time dealing with people pretending that loophole at gun shows doesn't exist.
In other words, you choose to believe the "loophole" exists, regardless of the number of times its been proven otherwise.
That is, you choose to be wrong.

Even if we required a background check to even set foot into a gun show, the criminals would just pay someone with a good background to buy them one. If a person who's passed a bg check and gotten a gun, decides to sell a gun to a criminal in the privacy of their own home or some back alley, the background check is a pointless waste of time.

Yeah, the ability to use "straw man" buyers circumvents the whole thing, and I would support severe penalties under law to discourage such crime.

In other words, you choose to believe the "loophole" exists, regardless of the number of times its been proven otherwise.
That is, you choose to be wrong.

Dude, you know it is rude to try to confuse libtards with facts, right?

Look pumpkin...What is leprechaun has anything to do with loophole at gun shows?
You can find them both on the internet, and they are both pieces of fiction.

That was WAY easy, Cupcake!

Let me repeat it again, why don't you Google to make it easier for you.
Right. Done. Still fiction.

So easy.

You have so much knowledge about background check and yet you don't know anything about loopholes sales by private dealer at gun show?
I know plenty, Cupcake. The "gun show loophole" is a fiction. They don't really exist. You can point at a zebra and demand unicorns exist, but you're still pointing at a zebra, and unicorns don't exist... Neither does this "gun show loophole" you're pointing at.

And you cannot even google?
I can. I read all about superstitious hand-wringers, and their belief in the scary "gun show loophole" that keeps them up at night. Hilarious!

You are lying princess or you are just in denial or maybe you have not even visited a gun shows.
I have been to plenty of gun shows. I have bought and sold guns at gun shows. There has never been any "gun show loophole."

Maybe you can take me to the loophole some day. That would be nice.

Well I have pumpkin.
Did the loophole give you a gun?

If you believe that a loophole at gun show is a friction
I do; it is.

Just imagine explaining how a background check work for you.
They are meaningless to me, except for how they inconvenience me, and violate my rights.

Do you know that Trump mother was born in Nigeria?
No. Never heard that. Was his Nigerian mother a "gun show loophole"? Could be legit.

I know that California do not have a loophole sales cause I purposely checked this out.
There you have it then... No gunshow loophole. Just like I said.

I don't believe you that you even step into a gun shows let alone sell gun at gun shows.
Well, you're not really competent to form an opinion on the subject, are you Cupcake?

You are lying just to prove your points and yet you cannot even google?
Not one lie from me. And this nonsense about not being able to Google is just your own desperation speaking.
NRA-Loop-Hole.png

Get over it Cupcake, the "gun show loophole" is a fiction, a myth.

You are a joke.
Get over yourself, Cupcake.

Since you brought up leprechaun so I gave you an example about Trump mother from Nigeria. Keep trying.
And your "gun show loophole" is in fine company with those fictions.

You're welcome!

There are no private dealers at gun shows in California that is why there no loophole in California.
There is no "gun show loophole" in California, because the "gun show loophole" is a myth.

It exists in Arizona, Texas or Nevada just to name a few.
Sorry about your luck Cupcake, but the "gun show loophole" exists only in the minds of the superstitious.
1537610_1437035899865970_2034030888_o.png

Wipe the foaming off your mouth pumpkin. Google Google Google Google. You do not even know how to Google or you just plain retarded.
You're the one frothing here, Cupcake. No amount of "Googling" will make the "gun show loophole" anything but a fiction crafted to frighten the weak minded.

I supposed to ignore Google and believe your fantasy? Pumpkin.

So easy.

I know plenty, Cupcake. The "gun show loophole" is a fiction. They don't really exist. You can point at a zebra and demand unicorns exist, but you're still pointing at a zebra, and unicorns don't exist... Neither does this "gun show loophole" you're pointing at.

I can. I read all about superstitious hand-wringers, and their belief in the scary "gun show loophole" that keeps them up at night. Hilarious!

I have been to plenty of gun shows. I have bought and sold guns at gun shows. There has never been any "gun show loophole."

I do; it is.

They are meaningless to me, except for how they inconvenience me, and violate my rights.

No. Never heard that. Was his Nigerian mother a "gun show loophole"? Could be legit.

I know that California do not have a loophole sales cause I purposely checked this out.

I don't believe you that you even step into a gun shows let alone sell gun at gun shows.
Well, you're not really competent to form an opinion on the subject, are you Cupcake?

Not one lie from me. And this nonsense about not being able to Google is just your own desperation speaking.
NRA-Loop-Hole.png

You are a joke.

Since you brought up leprechaun so I gave you an example about Trump mother from Nigeria. Keep trying.

You're welcome!

There are no private dealers at gun shows in California that is why there no loophole in California.
There is no "gun show loophole" in California, because the "gun show loophole" is a myth.

Sorry about your luck Cupcake, but the "gun show loophole" exists only in the minds of the superstitious.

Wipe the foaming off your mouth pumpkin. Google Google Google Google. You do not even know how to Google or you just plain retarded.
You're the one frothing here, Cupcake. No amount of "Googling" will make the "gun show loophole" anything but a fiction crafted to frighten the weak minded.

Google is no authority on anything, Cupcake. And I am peddling no fanasy. You're the one who has yet to produce this "gun show loophole" that has you peeing in your panties.

NRA-Loop-Hole.png

You are a joke.

You're welcome!

Google is no authority on anything, Cupcake. And I am peddling no fanasy. You're the one who has yet to produce this "gun show loophole" that has you peeing in your panties.

Google is no authority but they are telling you the truth princess. And I should believe you?
Oh....Look... Hillary will close loophole at gun shows... Don't worry pumpkin it's just fiction. Your welcome.
638fdf7062e7f1cb9bdf6c05d5cec2ec.jpg

NRA-Loop-Hole.png

You're welcome!

Google is no authority but they are telling you the truth princess. And I should believe you?
Oh....Look... Hillary will close loophole at gun shows... Don't worry pumpkin it's just fiction. Your welcome.
If you Google'd Bigfoot and got a hit, does that mean Bigfoot is real?

If Google say's Hillary wants to capture Bigfoot, does that make Bigfoot real?

It does?

You're an idiot, Cupcake!

So easy.

I do; it is.

NRA-Loop-Hole.png

You are a joke.

You're welcome!

You think Google is some kind of authoritative source?

lol, you are a complete idiot.

NRA-Loop-Hole.png

You are a joke.

You're welcome!

You think Google is some kind of authoritative source?

lol, you are a complete idiot.

A Ventriloquist getting nasty.. Why's are you mad JimBowel? Did I hurt your butt because I beat the shit out of you all the time....I thought you are a smart guy to find out you are as stupid and dumb like Loki.

It does?

Bigfoot? Getting desperate there poor buffoon. Did I beat your ass? Don't worry pumpkin it's only a fiction. Why are you mad? All I did is show you that Hillary will close the loophole. Did she say at gun shows? I think she meant tax loopholes. You are stupid.
You wasted too much bandwidth so I will stop from here so you can wipe the foaming off your mouth. See you next time little monkey. Bye.
b6c22cd9122f163a95c23f5945b50555.jpg

The Facts about Gun Shows
Despite what some media commentators have claimed, existing gun laws apply just as much to gun shows as they do to any other place where guns are sold. Since 1938, persons selling firearms have been required to obtain a federal firearms license. If a dealer sells a gun from a storefront, from a room in his home or from a table at a gun show, the rules are exactly the same: he can get authorization from the FBI for the sale only after the FBI runs its “instant” background check (which often takes days to complete). As a result, firearms are the most severely regulated consumer product in the United States — the only product for which FBI permission is required for every single sale.

Conversely, people who are not engaged in the business of selling firearms, but who sell firearms from time to time (such as a man who sells a hunting rifle to his brother-in-law), are not required to obtain the federal license required of gun dealers or to call the FBI before completing the sale.

Similarly, if a gun collector dies and his widow wants to sell the guns, she does not need a federal firearms license because she is just selling off inherited property and is not “engaged in the business.” And if the widow doesn’t want to sell her deceased husband’s guns by taking out a classified ad in the newspaper, it is lawful for her to rent a table at a gun show and sell the entire collection.

If you walk along the aisles at any gun show, you will find that the overwhelming majority of guns offered for sale are from federally licensed dealers. Guns sold by private individuals (such as gun collectors getting rid of a gun or two over the the weekend) are the distinct minority.

It does?

Bigfoot?
You are UNAMBIGUOUSLY arguing that Google hits for Bigfoot are authoritative evidence that Bigfoot is real.

That's ALL YOU, Princess.

Getting desperate there poor buffoon.
No, just laughing at you.

Did I beat your ass? Don't worry pumpkin it's only a fiction.
Indeed. You beating my ass is only a fiction.

Why are you mad?
I'm not mad, I'm amused by your retarded capering.

All I did is show you that Hillary will close the loophole.
What loophole? Will she promise catch the Loch Ness Monster too? You're hilarious!

Did she say at gun shows?
She apparently mentioned them.

I think she meant tax loopholes.
You're not competent at thinking.

You are stupid.
Considering how superstitious and delusional you are, you're not really competent to make that judgment. Are you, Princess.

You wasted too much bandwidth so I will stop from here so you can wipe the foaming off your mouth.
Your pathological projecting only serves to indict you, Pumpkin.

See you next time little monkey. Bye.
b6c22cd9122f163a95c23f5945b50555.jpg

Last Saturday 10/10/15 I flew to Jacksonville, Tx to attend my godson wedding. Father of the bride (liberal) is a gun supporters like some of these people here with massive gun collections. It happened that there is a gun show nearby. Gun show was never in my itinerary but it's an invitation that I cannot turn down. Sunday 10/11/15 we attended a gun show in Palestine, Tx about 25 miles from Jacksonville. Inside it did take us long to find 2 private gun dealers.
I asked one private dealer....if I buy any gun with cash....Do I need to fill up paper works and background check? His answer was NO.
LOOPHOLES AT GUN SHOW EXIST. It's not a fiction it's the reality. Gun supporters can deny however or whatever but I proved it to myself it does exist. I stand there for a while observing these 2 private dealers. Shockingly and disgustingly they are getting lots of visits and sales.
Gun Show Oct. 9, 10, 11. Civic Center 1819 West Spring St. Palestine, Tx

I asked one private dealer....if I buy any gun with cash....Do I need to fill up paper works and background check? His answer was NO.
LOOPHOLES AT GUN SHOW EXIST
You only believe this because you are ignorant of the law and the definition of "loophole".
As this has been explained to you numerous times, this ignorance can only be considered willful.

Last Saturday 10/10/15 I flew to Jacksonville, Tx to attend my godson wedding. Father of the bride (liberal) is a gun supporters like some of these people here with massive gun collections. It happened that there is a gun show nearby. Gun show was never in my itinerary but it's an invitation that I cannot turn down. Sunday 10/11/15 we attended a gun show in Palestine, Tx about 25 miles from Jacksonville. Inside it did take us long to find 2 private gun dealers.
LOOPHOLES AT GUN SHOW EXIST. It's not a fiction it's the reality. Gun supporters can deny however or whatever but I proved it to myself it does exist. I stand there for a while observing these 2 private dealers. Shockingly and disgustingly they are getting lots of visits and sales.
So now you are going to tell us how you knew they were 'private gun dealers' and then you are going to put up the legal description of what is a 'private gun dealer'.
No?
You're a fool!

Did you turn him into police…you know the way all other crimes would be solved…..? And if you did tell the police, no one would have to be licensed and no guns need to be registered……..

If you see bad behavior you can report it………

And this is why I think putting a tattoo on the shoulder of convicted felons would work. If you put a tattoo on the shoulder of felons, in this case, he could have simply asked you to show him your shoulder…if you had the no guns allowed tattoo, he would know that you couldn't have a gun…without any paperwork and would know immediately.

Of course..since criminals get guns by stealing them, getting someone with a clean record to buy them for them and through other criminals who have already done the other two things…..even tattooing shoulders would not stop criminals from getting guns…..

What it would do….is put an end to the push for universal background checks…since they would never be needed. There would be no need to license gun owners, since a quick look at the shoulder would do the trick.

And no need to register guns, since when you stopped someone with a gun, you could just look at their shoulder to know if they could own or carry it….

Also…now that I think of it…no need for carry permits either concealed or open…..police would be able to know if the person was legally able to carry the gun by looking at the shoulder….

It is immediate, it is cheap, it doesn't require normal people to be cops and conduct background checks….and it is sure fire to keep felons from easily accessing gun shows, gun stores or private sales……

All without paperwork…..

Join me to get this passed into law….

Despite what some media commentators have claimed, existing gun laws apply just as much to gun shows as they do to any other place where guns are sold. Since 1938, persons selling firearms have been required to obtain a federal firearms license. If a dealer sells a gun from a storefront, from a room in his home or from a table at a gun show, the rules are exactly the same: he can get authorization from the FBI for the sale only after the FBI runs its “instant” background check (which often takes days to complete). As a result, firearms are the most severely regulated consumer product in the United States — the only product for which FBI permission is required for every single sale.

Conversely, people who are not engaged in the business of selling firearms, but who sell firearms from time to time (such as a man who sells a hunting rifle to his brother-in-law), are not required to obtain the federal license required of gun dealers or to call the FBI before completing the sale.

Similarly, if a gun collector dies and his widow wants to sell the guns, she does not need a federal firearms license because she is just selling off inherited property and is not “engaged in the business.” And if the widow doesn’t want to sell her deceased husband’s guns by taking out a classified ad in the newspaper, it is lawful for her to rent a table at a gun show and sell the entire collection.

If you walk along the aisles at any gun show, you will find that the overwhelming majority of guns offered for sale are from federally licensed dealers. Guns sold by private individuals (such as gun collectors getting rid of a gun or two over the the weekend) are the distinct minority.

Thanks…that is a great source and explanation…I am now stealing it for future use. If you see any of my posts that you want to use please feel free….keep up he fight.

That's what universal background check means, Cupcake. ALL transfers... even temporary ones... are subject to background checks. If you read the content of your own links, you'd already know that.

For the hundredth time, yes. The "gun show loophole" is a fiction.

Believe it, Cupcake.

Can you guarantee leprechauns exist too?

Right. I found leprechauns on the internet too. And evidence of Noah's flood. And sincere "proof" that the world is flat.

All fiction.

It wasn't hard at all. In fact, it's self-evident.

Background checks for guns cannot be effective when background checks are not conducted for the person ultimately in possession of the gun. No criminal--or person with criminal intent--will subject themselves to a background check that they won't pass.

But they'll still get a gun.

You need to explain how checking the backgrounds of people who will pass the check, will prevent those who won't pass the check from obtaining a gun. Good luck.

I don't have to prove a negative.

Well then, explain how they could possibly work then, Cupcake.

Look pumpkin...What is leprechaun has anything to do with loophole at gun shows?

Let me repeat it again, why don't you Google to make it easier for you.

So easy.

You have so much knowledge about background check and yet you don't know anything about loopholes sales by private dealer at gun show?

And you cannot even google?

You are lying princess or you are just in denial or maybe you have not even visited a gun shows.

Well I have pumpkin.

If you believe that a loophole at gun show is a friction
I do; it is.

Just imagine explaining how a background check work for you.

Do you know that Trump mother was born in Nigeria?

NRA-Loop-Hole.png

You are a joke.

You're welcome!

There are no private dealers at gun shows in California that is why there no loophole in California. It exists in Arizona, Texas or Nevada just to name a few.

Wow….so criminals can't get guns in California…..good for you…….

Forum List

Back