Should somebody need an ID to vote?

When registered you are sent a bar coded voter card that can be used to vote with. Why do you people play stupid for propaganda reasons?

Republicans get more votes when voter ID is required.

Democrats get more votes when it isn't.

Voter ID doesn't affect the legitimacy of the vote. It doesn't make the election more legit.

A voter ID does is help Republicans to win.
You mean, knowing the person casting a vote is the person he claims to be helps Republicans?

And knowing the person casting the vote could be someone different than who he claims to be helps Dimwingers.

Thanks for finally catching on.

All that is needed are the originals, if the DMV or who ever is issuing the ID needs copies, they will make them. Just like they did when I got my FREE drivers license last month.
Please keep up. The DMV issues ID's they don't initiate fee waivers.

Go to a local human services provider or public social services provider and let them know you are currently experiencing homelessness and need a “fee waiver” to get a free California photo ID from the DMV.

Bingo !!!!!!!!

If the government provided the required ID's for "FREE" I have no objection to any requirement. They could do like they do in India, where the government issues people a voter ID for the cost of postage. And the government does most of the work.
Texas provides the ID for free, but you keep whining and crying about Texas.

If Republicans were so fired up about voter ID, they would make sure everyone has an acceptable ID
As it turns out, if they don’t like your ID…..Too bad for you
That’s why they provide a handy list of acceptable IDs, Dumbass.

Actually most transactions just need a PIN number. The bank hasn't asked for a photo ID for anything except notarizing.
Before you get to any transactions you need an account.

That requires photo IDs.

What do I need to open a bank account?​

Some requirements for opening a bank account may include:

• At least two forms of government-issued photo identification, such as a valid driver’s license or passport.
  • Social security number or individual taxpayer identification number.
  • Utility bill with current address information.
  • Full contact information of the applicant, such as name, address, and phone number.
  • Student checking accounts may require proof of enrollment in an eligible school such as a student ID or acceptance letter.
  • If the bank has a minimum deposit requirement, you may need to provide the deposit at the time of applying.

Lies?

Answer the question. If you need an ID to drive is driving considered racist?

If not, explain.

No one has yet to answer this question.
Driving is considered a privilege. Voting is a right.

People often pay for privileges, they shouldn't need to pay for a right.

You mean, knowing the person casting a vote is the person he claims to be helps Republicans?

And knowing the person casting the vote could be someone different than who he claims to be helps Dimwingers.

Thanks for finally catching on.
Actually knowing the person casting the vote could be someone different actually HELPED republicans. See the voter fraud conviction in Pennsylvania.

Well, some people might not like this opinion, but I really don't mind if some people don't vote because they aren't able to provide basic identification.

What kind of grown U.S citizen can't provide some form of basic identification? Should I really care whether or not a person like that expresses their opinion through voting? Is that a productive person whose opinion should be seen as valuable? I don't think so. I actually wouldn't mind if extremely ignorant and unproductive people voted less.
This entire slant on Elections is so Stalinistic.So Franz Kafka.
There should be Just an Election Day.As in years past.Not an election
Month like in Philly or a 2 month Election as in North Carolina.
Look at it this way.It'd be like a juror in a murder trial.And wanting to
get it over with right away.Like instead of waiting for the process to run it's
course and Making a Decision at one time,the decision is made ant time
along the way.Not after the Case has been heard and argued,but whenever
it fits someones schedule.
There should only be an Election on Election day and with paper ballots.
None of this Mail-out ballots crapola.No signature verification by election
officials.Change as much as possible on the fly.Like in 2020.

Link us up to someone who has been disenfranchised.

This is always fun.
I did that probably three or four times when you asked.

You blew off the newspaper links, and ignored the government links.

So i'm tired of proving what I already proved half a dozen times.

Forum List

Back