Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

under Progressives the very richest got richer and the very poorest got poorer; both AT A FASTER PACE UNDER OBAMA, than they were under Bush

libs are lo......................you know the rest

YAWN
under Progressive rule the richest got richer, and the poorest got poorer
So why aren't you a progressive then? And why isn't that money trickling down like you said it was. You are such an intellectually dishonest fool. Piss off stupid.

it WAS trickling down until progressive got in charge idiot
I can't take you seriously stop replying to me. You are a joke. Either that or a rich liar and I doubt that.

YAWN
So why aren't you a progressive then? And why isn't that money trickling down like you said it was. You are such an intellectually dishonest fool. Piss off stupid.

I can't take you seriously stop replying to me. You are a joke. Either that or a rich liar and I doubt that.

what part isnt true loser/???????

YAWN

Yeah that is why the middle class has been destroyed since Reagan and was far better under more progressive tax policies.

Give it the fuck up!

YAWN

None of it fag!

YAWN

Yeah that is why the middle class has been destroyed since Reagan and was far better under more progressive tax policies.

Give it the fuck up!

still ranting about the long-dead guy???

and i need to give it up idiot?????

lmao1

YAWN

None of it fag!

tsk tsk tsk

my my my'

left-wing nutjobs sure are getting angry!!

gosh and golly gee; it's so nice of you Prog idiots to "help" all the poor people your failed policies CREATED!!

;)

the poorest got porer on Progressives' watch

income inequality grew

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Dumbass,,,the middle class and our industry has been ripped apart and sent over sea's the past 35 years. Smaller government + globalism = corporations never being happy enough in America so they go get some asian monkey's!!! We can't make them happy!!! Not with globalism! We have to tariff then rule our own market.

Then we can have high living standards!

IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION:

did the richest get richer and the poorest get poorer under obama?

yes or no???

the poorest got porer on Progressives' watch

income inequality grew

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Dumbass,,,the middle class and our industry has been ripped apart and sent over sea's the past 35 years. Smaller government + globalism = corporations never being happy enough in America so they go get some asian monkey's!!! We can't make them happy!!! Not with globalism! We have to tariff then rule our own market.

Then we can have high living standards!

you're telling me the Left has been irrelevant for the last 35 years?????

okey-doke idiot!! ;)

Yeah, it was the "poor and middle class" whose taxes were cut *shaking head*

EFFECTIVE tax rates

average_effective_federal_tax_rates.png

Dumb2three, you're a lying Commie fuck.

images

Look, I realize you're just a Soros hate drone, but less that 10% of the shit you spew has any basis in fact.

Soros thinks it clever to graph tax cuts in dollars, rather than percent.

It isn't clever, it just fucking lying.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

mean ol dummies on the Right made me fail over and over!!!

lol

gosh and golly gee; it's so nice of you Prog idiots to "help" all the poor people your failed policies CREATED!!

;)

I can agree that we gave out to much welfare but your ideas will destroy this country. You will gut a already sad infrastructure budget that is at its lowest since the early 1990's and destroy this countries ability to compete in science. Is that what you wish?? Instead of demanding accountability, you demand that we just go back to the 19th century and play a never ending cluster fuck.

;)

I can agree that we gave out to much welfare but your ideas will destroy this country. You will gut a already sad infrastructure budget that is at its lowest since the early 1990's and destroy this countries ability to compete in science. Is that what you wish?? Instead of demanding accountability, you demand that we just go back to the 19th century and play a never ending cluster fuck.

people whose cities and states totter on the brink of insolvency should avoid lectures on what will destroy what

did income inequality grow under obama/dems?

it's a yes or no question

IT has been growing since the early 80's...Free trade is a failure! The government has been supporting exploration, science and infrastructure investment since the dawn of civilization. How hard is this for you to understand?

Jefferson supported Lewis and Clark to the pacific.

Forum List

Back