Should Trump sue the MSM and vicious lying democrats for libel and $millions?

Should President Trump sue the MSM for libel?

• Yes, they need to be punished for their partisan lies

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, seeing them cry is good enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm curious as to how you think he's going to sue something as nebulous as "the Democrats".

THE DNC!
And what did the DNC do to tRump?

Aw nothing other than launch a 2 year investigation based on lies in an effort to get him, his family and everyone he's ever been associated with thrown into prison for life. Just little things like that.
Can you show where the DNC did that?

I'm curious as to how you think he's going to sue something as nebulous as "the Democrats".

THE DNC!

Aw nothing other than launch a 2 year investigation based on lies in an effort to get him, his family and everyone he's ever been associated with thrown into prison for life. Just little things like that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f1066685b48e

Yes! And the DNC needs to pay the Taxpayers 25 million!

Fuck off you Russian bitch. This is America. The head of state does not get to sue media outlets for saying things he doesn't like. If you can't deal with that then go die a slow and painful death in a North Korean labor camp.
Fuck you you stupid Canadian! I didn’t say a word except the DNC needs to pay the taxpayer 25 million dollars now go whore somewhere else!

You're russian and calling her names and complained about me?

THE DNC!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f1066685b48e
As previously noted, so did the RNC.

President Trump was viciously attacked by the MSM and the democrats for two years for their malicious lies about being a Russian agent for Putin, for colluding with Russians to win the 2016 election, and other vile and disgusting things with Russian hookers. Should President Trump sue for damages?

To collect punitive damages, you will have to prove the defamatory statement was made with actual malice – in other words the person making the knew it was false, or showed reckless disregard for the truth

Lets take a poll...

Just like the right-wing retards said Obama was born in Kenya?

and a traitor and a member of the Muslim brotherhood, and all sorts of other things.

These rightwing snowflakes have such a short memory
Which one cost the taxpayers 25 million dollars?

is that all? Shit we paid 3 times that much to find out that Bill lied about a blow job

President Trump was viciously attacked by the MSM and the democrats for two years for their malicious lies about being a Russian agent for Putin, for colluding with Russians to win the 2016 election, and other vile and disgusting things with Russian hookers. Should President Trump sue for damages?

To collect punitive damages, you will have to prove the defamatory statement was made with actual malice – in other words the person making the knew it was false, or showed reckless disregard for the truth

Lets take a poll...

and a traitor and a member of the Muslim brotherhood, and all sorts of other things.

is that all? Shit we paid 3 times that much to find out that Bill lied about a blow job
On national TV and to a Federal Grand Jury!

Lets take a poll...

and it took 70 plus million to find out...what a deal!

How many others went to prison over Bill's 8 year fiasco?

Blame bill, he’s the one who let you down!

I did not give a shit if he was getting a blow job, actually still do not care.
I leave that to people like you.

You partisan sheep whine about the 20 million spent by Mueller but never whined about the time and money spent by Starr to find something totally unrelated to what he was hired for.

You partisan sheep whine about the 20 million spent by Mueller but never whined about the time and money spent by Starr to find something totally unrelated to what he was hired for.
But you care deeply that Trump paid a whore for sex! Right?

Lets take a poll...

Be careful.
If dems and libs can be sued for libel then so can trump and conservatives.

nope, do not care at all.

No.

we care that YOU piss and moan about a democrat having sex but YOU don't care that trump did.

How funny. There has been oceans of whining and tears and speeches about morality here now both of you admit you don’t give a shit? Funny innit?

How funny. There has been oceans of whining and tears and speeches about morality here now both of you admit you don’t give a shit? Funny innit?

Both men lack morality and integrity, it is one of the many traits they share. This is not news, both are rather famous for their cheating ways.

Forum List

Back