Should we abolish institutions that are 'white'?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think in this new diversified America we should get rid of all organizations that are too white to exist. The oscars are a good example. How many white people are there? Hollywood might be another one. What is the ration between white professionals and non-white ones (I'm not including janitors). What else can we abolish that is too white? The democratic party seems pretty white this year. Is their going to be anyone who wants to remove this institution from America. Didn't they actually support slavery at one time? We can also abolish the federal government because that is a pretty white place. It seems that most government organizations are made up of white people. I know in a lot of places down south there are a lot of hispanics working but we all know what group we are talking about and that is black people. If there isn't enough black people in anything it is to white. That means that hispanic groups should also be diversified. Those are too 'white' as well aka not enough black people in them.

LEts get started!

Forum List

Back