Sick and tired of gays and LBQ

I had sympathy for them back in the 90s
Now I see them as a degeneration on society .

They are destroying kids and are literally the hand of the Democratic Party

Gross degenerates

If you can’t have sex with women then be abstained
The pervy lefties are finding out that if there are no "mutual interests" to go along with the hot bodies then the poke & stroke sex is generally the first casualty in the relationship. The only option then is to perv up the sex, & when that burns out the pervies turn to publicity stunts(demonstrations/shock tactics etc.) to feed their narcissistic drive to get the Major Managed News Media(MMNM) to keep them in the public lime light. It's a dead end alley for them, @ BOTH ends of the alley no less.

1719397612928.png

~S~

I had sympathy for them back in the 90s
Now I see them as a degeneration on society .

They are destroying kids and are literally the hand of the Democratic Party

Gross degenerates

If you can’t have sex with women then be abstained
It's not going to stop until they feel free to use your small children as sex objects. Way younger than we have ever considered them to be old enough to give informed consent.

It's focusing on teaching children to not use logic and reason but instead what we term poor impulse control.

And then when they get into physical altercations with teachers blame it on the kid's parents.

The transvestite girl in Nashville is a prime example. The school administrator used that girl for his personal sexual gratification and every person in her life she told did absolutely nothing even though she was horrified and scared and disgusted. He kept his job, they continued to send her to that school when she continued to get raped by the Admin.

So later she shot the school up.

They should go back in the closet. I wouldn't ask anyone about their sexual dysfunctions and they shouldn't have an overwhelming need to tell me about them.

Forum List

Back