Sick of Left's constant attacks and lies, donate a quarter million dollars to support IN Pizza place

Congratulations, I guess? I mean, you all look like a bunch of assholes and you're probably getting scammed but....go team?

this post is making you look like the asshole. so ugly and your compassion is way out there
what is it with you people?

More proof that the supporters of gay rights have won.

As a result of some governor in the middle of no where signing hate legislation and then having to tuck his tail between his legs and retreat, giving his entire party a black eye in the process...losers across the nation are now giving money to a pizza joint in the middle of no where.

I'm not into "winners" and "losers" per say....but it takes a particularly insane view of the world to think your ideology is better off when your representatives have a black eye, other states are hesitating from getting on board the sinking ship, and your constituents are giving money to a pizza joint instead of their possible candidates for office.

I hope they continue to "win" every week until the 2016 election at this rate.

Good lord CC. Let's flip the coin, your supporters are destroying a business that DID NOT discriminate.

The law is that they must supply the same services regardless of who wants them.

THEY DONT CATER WEDDINGS. STRAIGHT OR SAME SEX.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.
They aren't caterers....so they, IMHO, dishonestly said they wouldn't cater a wedding. You applaud that type of dishonesty?

Anyway, it wasn't hard to see what would happen next. Like that yokel who said he wouldn't hire anyone until Obama left office, the Bundy fellow out in Nevada, Ted Nugent, and Joe the plumber...it's free publicity which was sucked up in whole by the RWNJs.... The kickstarter was probably not expected. I went to their page and their donations are now at $312,782 of $200k....meaning their income taxes are going to be a nightmare next year. Maybe the RWNJs can host a telethon for them to help get someone to prepare their taxes.

They asked a young employee. NOT THE OWNER

Where do the owners stand on the subject?

That they don't cater.

Oh, they said anyone, straight or gay may come into their business and buy a pizza.

As a result of some governor in the middle of no where signing hate legislation and then having to tuck his tail between his legs and retreat, giving his entire party a black eye in the process...losers across the nation are now giving money to a pizza joint in the middle of no where.

I'm not into "winners" and "losers" per say....but it takes a particularly insane view of the world to think your ideology is better off when your representatives have a black eye, other states are hesitating from getting on board the sinking ship, and your constituents are giving money to a pizza joint instead of their possible candidates for office.

Good lord CC. Let's flip the coin, your supporters are destroying a business that DID NOT discriminate.

The law is that they must supply the same services regardless of who wants them.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.
They aren't caterers....so they, IMHO, dishonestly said they wouldn't cater a wedding. You applaud that type of dishonesty?

Anyway, it wasn't hard to see what would happen next. Like that yokel who said he wouldn't hire anyone until Obama left office, the Bundy fellow out in Nevada, Ted Nugent, and Joe the plumber...it's free publicity which was sucked up in whole by the RWNJs.... The kickstarter was probably not expected. I went to their page and their donations are now at $312,782 of $200k....meaning their income taxes are going to be a nightmare next year. Maybe the RWNJs can host a telethon for them to help get someone to prepare their taxes.

That they don't cater.

Oh, they said anyone, straight or gay may come into their business and buy a pizza.

you're ranting on that. good grief...

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.

That they don't cater.

So, they will be refusing that money.....or returning it....right?

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.

That they don't cater.

you're ranting on that. good grief...

Watch out steph...you may be sitting next to a gay person the next time you belly up to the trough.

A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars.

All in just one day.

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?
I have a gay pizzaria where each breadstick looks like a cock. Maybe gays will make me rich.

I love watching straight guys take one of my breadsticks all the way down. They dont even notice us all watching and they wonder why were all laughing. We serve them with watered down ranch so it dribbles on their chin like spooge. So we dont mind serving you. Your money is good with us. You want vaginas that's cool with us. Dont ask dont tell.

donating to bigots? not a new concept for those on this board....i am sure

It's still a free country....
and you're a bigot as well as the next person with that post. and show you're a hater too

it is simply amazing the judgements you make from one post.....why am i a bigot and hater....o right i disagreed with you....

the irony cuts deep.....

and you're a bigot as well as the next person with that post. and show you're a hater too

it is simply amazing the judgements you make from one post.....why am i a bigot and hater....o right i disagreed with you....

the irony cuts deep.....

One sure way to know if you're doing something right...

Ask Steph what she would do then immediately perform the opposite task. 100% success rate.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.

That they don't cater.

So, they will be refusing that money.....or returning it....right?

Why would they. They were closed by a radical group that claimed discrimination when none happened.

I hope they use the money well.

Donations now up to $435,000.

While the left screams more abuse and lies toward Memories Pizza.
This deal is done my little man, or did you not hear? At least for this law, the fags are protected. Sorry.

How many times have you felt the need to post this? I believe everyone knows that a modified bill passed today, yet that isn't stopping the donations from flowing in for support of this pizza guy, who was threatened and bullied by the left wing nuts.
So, bigots are sending in cash to someone who now can't legally do what he said he would do. Why exactly are they still dropping coins in his pencil cup?
Bigots are on both sides. The pizza parlor will never do a wedding reception, never has from what I read, yet the bigots on the left threatened to harm them and tried to bully them to change their opinion, which they have every right to have. Then those that felt that the left was bulling have responded.

We are free to express and have differing opinions, we are not allowed to threaten others who do not have the like opinion.

Donations now up to $435,000.

While the left screams more abuse and lies toward Memories Pizza.
This deal is done my little man, or did you not hear? At least for this law, the fags are protected. Sorry.

How many times have you felt the need to post this? I believe everyone knows that a modified bill passed today, yet that isn't stopping the donations from flowing in for support of this pizza guy, who was threatened and bullied by the left wing nuts.
So, bigots are sending in cash to someone who now can't legally do what he said he would do. Why exactly are they still dropping coins in his pencil cup?
Bigots are on both sides. The pizza parlor will never do a wedding reception, never has from what I read, yet the bigots on the left threatened to harm them and tried to bully them to change their opinion, which they have every right to have. Then those that felt that the left was bulling have responded.

We are free to express and have differing opinions, we are not allowed to threaten others who do not have the like opinion.
The law has been changed. Now they can't use it as a defense for not doing the wedding. That version of discrimination was banned for this new law, which now serves no purpose.

the irony cuts deep.....

One sure way to know if you're doing something right...

Ask Steph what she would do then immediately perform the opposite task. 100% success rate.
She's also a dandy lie detector. If you tell her something and she's says that's true, then you know it isn't.

A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars.

All in just one day.

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?

you are another dumb mouth breather

The ‪#‎MemoriesPizza‬ story is a scam. On the brink of bankruptcy they drummed up phony outrage with GOP host @DLoesch & raised $$ on gofundme. They've raised 22k already

Poor bigoted guno, crying because the threats he celebrated last night, backfired big time and now a business is going to thrive because a bully attempt went terribly wrong.
another thing the far right does well: exaggerates the shit out of a non event like this fraudulent back fire.

Last edited:
Have they been able to leave the house yet? They are going to need that cash, for lots of security that will make them feel safe when they are more than likely perfectly safe already.

So now you're gloating about the fact that their lives have been threatened?

And your ilk goes around accusing your critics of "HATE!"

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.
That's not gloating, that's a question. It's a crazy world my child.

And one should hate evil.

Who do you think you're lying to, Nazi scum?
speaking of hate and false accusations....funny thing is you get lied to all the time and swear it's gospel ..

Gee, it's a good thing there's only one restaurant left in America that wants to discriminate against gays.

Imagine if you nuts had to come up with a quarter million each for a hundred of them. Or a thousand. Or ten thousand.

Lucky for you the bigots are few in number.
It's not bigoted, to hold to one's traditional religious beliefs, that homosexuality is deviant and perverse and sinful in nature.

It's not bigoted, to support someone - including the occasional small business owner - with the courage to publicly declare his beliefs in that context.

You seem to be attempting to console yourself with the idea that the number of such businesses presently under a microscope is a small number.

Instead, you should be contemplating the vast numerical response in support of that small businessman.

Therein lies the REAL Soul of America.

Decent folk, rising up against the temporary tyranny of sexual deviants and perverts and degenerates and their supporters.

The side that is now girding itself for a decades-long or generation-spanning legal struggle against you-and-yours.

Enjoy your short-lived and phyrric victories while you can.

They're not going to last.

We're coming for you, in the law courts.

This struggle isn't over.

It's just beginning.
if we are going to do over blown melodrama , why not just scream we're doomed!

...So you think it should be illegal for men to bone their wives up the ass?
I don't give a good goddamn what you do behind closed doors... just keep it there, where the rest of us don't have to see that shit, and stop trying to force the rest of us to bake fudge-packer cakes or to recognize your freak-a-zoid dalliances on a par with REAL marriage between a man and a woman.
there it is again, that lame ass rationalization ..

Forum List

Back