Sick of Left's constant attacks and lies, donate a quarter million dollars to support IN Pizza place

So this pizza parlor has 600k raised for them, and meanwhile a mother and her 3 small children who lost everything in the buildings that collapsed in NYC only has 87k raised in a GoFundMe so far. I know which cause I'm donating to.

Go ahead. In a free country, you can spend your money where you like. However, in this one you are forced to associate with people you don't want to associate with.

So this pizza parlor has 600k raised for them, and meanwhile a mother and her 3 small children who lost everything in the buildings that collapsed in NYC only has 87k raised in a GoFundMe so far. I know which cause I'm donating to.

Go ahead. In a free country, you can spend your money where you like. However, in this one you are forced to associate with people you don't want to associate with.

And I prefer not to reward bigotry, because I have a functioning moral compass.

How many times have you felt the need to post this? I believe everyone knows that a modified bill passed today, yet that isn't stopping the donations from flowing in for support of this pizza guy, who was threatened and bullied by the left wing nuts.
So, bigots are sending in cash to someone who now can't legally do what he said he would do. Why exactly are they still dropping coins in his pencil cup?
Bigots are on both sides. The pizza parlor will never do a wedding reception, never has from what I read, yet the bigots on the left threatened to harm them and tried to bully them to change their opinion, which they have every right to have. Then those that felt that the left was bulling have responded.

We are free to express and have differing opinions, we are not allowed to threaten others who do not have the like opinion.
The law has been changed. Now they can't use it as a defense for not doing the wedding. That version of discrimination was banned for this new law, which now serves no purpose.

Which changes nothing of what happened, they were bullied by people that believe that their opinion trumps others. Law or no law, it changes nothing on how the pizza parlor operates, except the pizza parlor is over $500,000.00 richer because of intolerant bigots threatening a private business.
rich how? they will have to pay the tax on that money the same as if they won the lottery.
it will most likely be more than their profits for the year....

Tell you what, you give me $500,000.00 and I'll worry about the tax. Its a small town, doubt the owner takes home 50k a year.

And I prefer not to reward bigotry, because I have a functioning moral compass.
However, you do reward bigotry. All libturds support bigotry against any group that isn't PC.

Good lord CC. Let's flip the coin, your supporters are destroying a business that DID NOT discriminate.

The law is that they must supply the same services regardless of who wants them.

THEY DONT CATER WEDDINGS. STRAIGHT OR SAME SEX.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.
They aren't caterers....so they, IMHO, dishonestly said they wouldn't cater a wedding. You applaud that type of dishonesty?

Anyway, it wasn't hard to see what would happen next. Like that yokel who said he wouldn't hire anyone until Obama left office, the Bundy fellow out in Nevada, Ted Nugent, and Joe the plumber...it's free publicity which was sucked up in whole by the RWNJs.... The kickstarter was probably not expected. I went to their page and their donations are now at $312,782 of $200k....meaning their income taxes are going to be a nightmare next year. Maybe the RWNJs can host a telethon for them to help get someone to prepare their taxes.

They asked a young employee. NOT THE OWNER

Where do the owners stand on the subject?

That they don't cater.

Oh, they said anyone, straight or gay may come into their business and buy a pizza.

So, they will be refusing that money.....or returning it....right?

Sure as soon as all those that tried to bully and threaten the parlor apologizes.

Conservatives sending money in support of ignorance, hate, and stupidly - how typical.

It is in support of being able to have a differing opinion. Threatening and bullying others is wrong and that is what happened. The leftwing bigots went to far.

The Progs are Neo-McCarthy-ites.
really?

So, you're accusing Cruz of McCarthyism because of a resemblance?

Really?

This deal is done my little man, or did you not hear? At least for this law, the fags are protected. Sorry.

How many times have you felt the need to post this? I believe everyone knows that a modified bill passed today, yet that isn't stopping the donations from flowing in for support of this pizza guy, who was threatened and bullied by the left wing nuts.
So, bigots are sending in cash to someone who now can't legally do what he said he would do. Why exactly are they still dropping coins in his pencil cup?
Bigots are on both sides. The pizza parlor will never do a wedding reception, never has from what I read, yet the bigots on the left threatened to harm them and tried to bully them to change their opinion, which they have every right to have. Then those that felt that the left was bulling have responded.

We are free to express and have differing opinions, we are not allowed to threaten others who do not have the like opinion.
The law has been changed. Now they can't use it as a defense for not doing the wedding. That version of discrimination was banned for this new law, which now serves no purpose.

Which changes nothing of what happened, they were bullied by people that believe that their opinion trumps others. Law or no law, it changes nothing on how the pizza parlor operates, except the pizza parlor is over $500,000.00 richer because of intolerant bigots threatening a private business.

You do realize that the protests effectively killed the Indiana law, right?

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

ALKERTON, INEMERGENCIES

$598,004 of $200k

Raised by 20,244 people in 1 day
Donate NowSHARE ON FACEBOOK

SUCK ON IT dimocrap scum

You only think you're smart -- You're not. Not really. You're treacherous, not smart. Not intelligent, not cute, not anything other than the MOST dishonest, treacherous filth to ever walk the earth.

The sooner the rest of the world learns that, the sooner we can get about doing what needs to be done about you.

We know that it was only about 15-20 people that rigged the twitter and facebook posts to make it look like thousands of people were involved.

We know. We even know how to do it ourselves but we're not that way.... You are

you're scum. that simple
oh1no! not the appeal to the masses ploy...again...

You do realize you come off sounding like a moron, don't you?
what do you call it when proven morons make false accusations?

I agree, but it has given greater awareness of GoFundMe. Which is a good thing, I have been looking through it and have been finding some worthy causes.

the pizza parlor is over $500,000.00 richer because of intolerant bigots threatening a private business.
rich how? they will have to pay the tax on that money the same as if they won the lottery.
Is it possible that this liberal is so stupid, he doesn't notice they get to keep the rest?

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

ALKERTON, INEMERGENCIES

$598,004 of $200k

Raised by 20,244 people in 1 day
Donate NowSHARE ON FACEBOOK

SUCK ON IT dimocrap scum

You only think you're smart -- You're not. Not really. You're treacherous, not smart. Not intelligent, not cute, not anything other than the MOST dishonest, treacherous filth to ever walk the earth.

The sooner the rest of the world learns that, the sooner we can get about doing what needs to be done about you.

We know that it was only about 15-20 people that rigged the twitter and facebook posts to make it look like thousands of people were involved.

We know. We even know how to do it ourselves but we're not that way.... You are

you're scum. that simple
oh1no! not the appeal to the masses ploy...again...

You do realize you come off sounding like a moron, don't you?
what do you call it when proven morons make false accusations?

Liberalism.

No it didn't dumb ass, the change was in play on Monday and it was predicted that the law would align itself with the federal law. This didn't happen until Wednesday. Please quit lying.

The fact is a bunch of bigoted bullies threatened a person with a differing opinion. This is a bunch of bigots that have no conviction in their beliefs. Nothing else.

Half the guys on Stormfront are 20 bucks poorer today.

No it didn't dumb ass, the change was in play on Monday and it was predicted that the law would align itself with the federal law. This didn't happen until Wednesday. Please quit lying.

The fact is a bunch of bigoted bullies threatened a person with a differing opinion. This is a bunch of bigots that have no conviction in their beliefs. Nothing else.

The protests started the day the bill was signed.

the pizza parlor is over $500,000.00 richer because of intolerant bigots threatening a private business.
Is it possible that this liberal is so stupid, he doesn't notice they get to keep the rest?

So what? Indiana ended up with a law that protects gays from business discrimination.

In sum total, gay Americans won in Indiana. ONE family getting lots of money is what you call a consolation prize,

or,

a lovely parting gift.

who's stupid here is you ...if the tax is 35%......

Last edited:
Half the guys on Stormfront are 20 bucks poorer today.

The protests started the day the bill was signed.

I'm all for protesting, I'm against threatening violence because others have a difference of opinion.

Forum List

Back