Simple question on electric vehicles, where does the electricity to recharge them come from?

The good spots are taken up by dam and lock systems ... I understand ... turbines could be retro-fitted into the sluices ...

If you research hydro-power ... you'll see that dams don't have to be the size of Three Gorges Dam ... Booneville, The Dallas, John Day; these are only big enough so barges don't drag bottom ... so-called run-of-the-river dams, like on the Mississippi ... z ... we can generate electricity in our roof's downspouts ...

God, aren't those kids cute ... they have a certain innocence before they start paying electric bills ...

Sorry, but the future increase in power needed by our nation will never ever be from hydro. The good spots are gone and everything else is to weak.

Any advance in turbine design will never be enough.

Steam power is the future.

just oil. The power Grid is not oil any longer. So on our grid what foreign energy do we buy from. No one.

for example, while the energy the United States produces exceeds what it consumes, countries like Canada and Mexico both buy and sell oil to the U.S. The U.S. also buys petroleum from the Middle East, for example, and sells oil to the U.K. and Japan.
There is a natural gas plant on the mexico california border that provides electricity to california.

We also get nuclear power generated electricity from ontario canada

There is a natural gas plant on the mexico california border that provides electricity to california.

We also get nuclear power generated electricity from ontario canada
ok, so California that can't get it's own shit together. go fking figure that they'd need foreign add.

Really? The guy who CLAIMS to be a geologist but can't even think of what are he specialized in? Can't even say a SINGLE GEOLOGIC SUBDISCIPLINE?

That guy is "wiping the boards" with me?

LOL.
I'd say everyone is wiping the boards with you rat hole designer.

just oil. The power Grid is not oil any longer. So on our grid what foreign energy do we buy from. No one.

for example, while the energy the United States produces exceeds what it consumes, countries like Canada and Mexico both buy and sell oil to the U.S. The U.S. also buys petroleum from the Middle East, for example, and sells oil to the U.K. and Japan.

1663695843888.png

I do love the "simple" question offensive from the right wing loons.

Simple question:

Where does the gas in your tank come from?

Another simple question:

Since a lot of it comes from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and other muslim nations (just like some of the electricity to charge an EV comes from renewable as well as non renewable sources) is driving a gasoline powered car a sign that you support Muslims?

A third simple question:

If you do drive, clearly you support Muslims...do you also think women should be beheaded in the public square?

Since a lot of it comes from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and other muslim nations

How much is "a lot"?

Forum List

Back