Simple question to gun advocates

[
The so called "assault" weapons that were banned are nothing but semiautomatic rifles no different other than cosmetically from any other semiautomatic rifle.

The "race cars" they ban from the streets, used to be legal street cars, but with modifications.
They're trying to take away my chevy.

The whole assault rifle ban is nothing but the first step to the ultimate goal of banning all semiautomatic rifles..
First they take my dark window tints, then my dark license plate cover, you're right, they're trying to take away my car one piece at a time ;)
The tell me the reason behind banning one type of semiautomatic rifle when there is absolutely no difference between the banned rifle and every other semiautomatic rifle that was not banned other than cosmetics.

This rifle
upload_2017-10-6_15-21-54.jpeg

Is no different from this rifle
upload_2017-10-6_15-22-22.jpeg

The both fire the same round at the same rate of fire with the same accuracy but one is banned

Give me one good reason this is so.

[
The so called "assault" weapons that were banned are nothing but semiautomatic rifles no different other than cosmetically from any other semiautomatic rifle.

The "race cars" they ban from the streets, used to be legal street cars, but with modifications.
They're trying to take away my chevy.

No the assault weapon ban is more akin to banning a model of a car in a particular color while keeping all other colors of that car legal.

There are no modifications on an AR 15 that make it perform differently than any other semiautomatic rifle.

If you knew anything about rifles you would know this

Did you support the provision that banned automatic weapons in 1986? Do you support it now? Why or why not?

Did you support the provision that banned automatic weapons in 1986? No

Do you support it now? Fuck NO!

Why or why not? Only bad things happens whenever Progressive take away the right of the people to bear arms.

The part about "Well-Regulated Militias...."

This guy on Sunday is not a well-regulated militia...

It doesn't say ... "the right of the well-regulated militia to bear arms, shall not be infringed" either ... It says, "the right of the people to bear arms, shall not be infringed".

The tell me the reason behind banning one type of semiautomatic rifle when there is absolutely no difference between the banned rifle and every other semiautomatic rifle that was not banned other than cosmetics.

This rifle
View attachment 153018

Is no different from this rifle
View attachment 153019

The both fire the same round at the same rate of fire with the same accuracy but one is banned

Give me one good reason this is so.

hqdefault.jpg

No the assault weapon ban is more akin to banning a model of a car in a particular color while keeping all other colors of that car legal.

So they're not trying to take away your guns, only the "green" one's, even though you can get the same in blue, or pink, or any other color but green.

That's what you're arguing?

It doesn't say ... "the right of the well-regulated militia to bear arms, shall not be infringed" either ... It says, "the right of the people to bear arms, shall not be infringed".

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Did you support the provision that banned automatic weapons in 1986? Do you support it now? Why or why not?
back then I supported it, but the enemies of America here at home have become boldly violent and boast about rioting on evening TV...and even with that aside I am a constitutionalist, I can see through the smoke enough to know that this [todays anti second amendment movement] is about abolishing the second amendment, just look at all the avenues they are going down to try and get what they want, when one fails they have another different argument in hand and at the ready...the commies are not fooling anyone
Yet another moron claiming people are calling for banning all guns.
Slippery slope, Anyone that wants to ban one type of firearm wants to ban all of them... eventually

I didn't laugh, in fact I'm with you, voting and guns should have the same types of freedoms/restrictions...I am sure we agree on this

In florida you can buy a gun without a government photo ID. But you can't vote without one.
which one do you agree/disagree with?
Nobody ever died because somebody voted without a photo ID.
Up to 40% of guns used in crimes, including murder, came from private gun sales which remain largely unregulated. The often mislabeled "gun show loophole"

I didn't laugh, in fact I'm with you, voting and guns should have the same types of freedoms/restrictions...I am sure we agree on this

In florida you can buy a gun without a government photo ID. But you can't vote without one.
which one do you agree/disagree with?
Nobody ever died because somebody voted without a photo ID.
Up to 40% of guns used in crimes, including murder, came from private gun sales which remain largely unregulated. The often mislabeled "gun show loophole"
ok then let me try to get an answer to my question this way [relax, I know how to make liberals tell the truth]...so you like the gun laws and the voter I.D. laws both and would not change a thing?

ok then let me try to get an answer to my question this way [relax, I know how to make liberals tell the truth]...so you like the gun laws and the voter I.D. laws both and would not change a thing?

Gun laws stop criminals, we don't have enough gun laws
Voter ID laws stop legal voters, we have too many voter ID laws.

Gun laws stop criminals, we don't have enough gun laws
Voter ID laws stop legal voters, we have too many voter ID laws.
OK OK you proved me wrong, I cannot make all of you tell the truth.

OK OK you proved me wrong, I cannot make all of you tell the truth.

Show me the millions of illegal votes
Meanwhile i'll show you 58 dead people and 500+ wounded. and that's after the previous 29 dead, which was after the previous 20 dead.

More people have been killed by mass murderers than have been caught illegally voting.

So what do they do?
They enact more restrictive voter ID laws, and relax the laws preventing the mentally ill from getting guns.

Forum List

Back