Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until 1865.

Is this pertinent? By then several generations of Black families had been mind fucked and passing it on to their descendants.

Sometimes, but not always.
Never heard of reparations being paid for nothing. If they were please link to it.

So what? Lots of people get fucked over and don't get anything for their troubles. Even if slavery was wrong, why should someone get reparations for something that was legal to do in the first place?

Thats not the point. The point is that reparation were promised then taken away. No one got fucked over like Black people. Reparations should be paid because slavery was wrong as stated in the first point and the US became an economic power in which Black people were not allowed to participate in until recently.

So what? There also aren't any systems in place that benefit the decedents of the Irish or Indentured Servants or drunks killed by the feds ordering denatured alcohol be sold during Prohibition knowing it would kill people.

Again not the point. For one Irish were not affected to the extent Blacks were. It did not last anywhere near as long affecting multiple generations. The Irish are free to rally for their own cause. That is not my concern. But thanks for the history. i will look that up.

The difference is the reparations were paid to the people who were actually harmed, not to people a century later.

Not true in all cases nor the point. Some of the Japanese had died leaving their children to receive the reparations. There is no time limit on or a stipulation on who gets the reparations.

Why should I pay for the sins of anyone long dead?

Because what your country allowed and profited by has never been rectified or made right.

Well, considering it was the dead guys who were hurt, why should anyone but them get anything?
Because they were never paid for something that affected their descendants. That payment should go to their descendants.

Church it up all you like, you want free shit because someone you never met suffered.

Free would imply my ancestors did not work for and did not suffer because of it. Thats not the case. i dont want anything free. I want the money my ancestors should have been paid. Only deadbeats who refuse to pay their bill see it as free.

If you had debated my questions you wouldnt be asking your totally irrelevant ones. For instance you wouldnt be talking about the progeny of dead slave holders. Your evasion of the questions put to you is obvious and a weak attempt to circumvent the issue. Its OK. I know you have nothing with which to counter act the points and therefore you will continue to avoid the points I brought up. Get someone in here that can take your place as you are too wussified to handle this.

^ your evasion is again noted.

With hilarity.

You may be plodding, predictable, trite and boring, but at least you bring nothing to the table, Assclap.

What IS the basis for "REPARATIONS" if it is not asking for something to be REPAID for slavery, you insufferable assclown lying hack bitch? :eusa_hand:

:lol:
This must really be stressing you out. :lol: You feel this topic in your soul dont you?

In your history of cowardly (and pretty transparent) evasions, that was probably one of your worst yet.

You are the one attempting (in such a hideously ineffective fashion) to make the case "for" that thing you like to pretend is somehow "reparations."

Yet you cannot answer even the most basic logical questions ABOUT your moronic claim. And instead of even trying, you go into your amateur hour version of "ad hominem."

Your fail is pretty much shown, now, to be complete. Congratulations, Assclap. :clap2:

^ your evasion is again noted.

With hilarity.

You may be plodding, predictable, trite and boring, but at least you bring nothing to the table, Assclap.

What IS the basis for "REPARATIONS" if it is not asking for something to be REPAID for slavery, you insufferable assclown lying hack bitch? :eusa_hand:

This must really be stressing you out. :lol: You feel this topic in your soul dont you?

In your history of cowardly (and pretty transparent) evasions, that was probably one of your worst yet.

You are the one attempting (in such a hideously ineffective fashion) to make the case "for" that thing you like to pretend is somehow "reparations."

Yet you cannot answer even the most basic logical questions ABOUT your moronic claim. And instead of even trying, you go into your amateur hour version of "ad hominem."

Your fail is pretty much shown, now, to be complete. Congratulations, Assclap. :clap2:

I already told you I'm not answering anything until you address my points. You pussied out and avoided them for too long. Go kick rocks now pussy.

Until 1865.

Is this pertinent? By then several generations of Black families had been mind fucked and passing it on to their descendants.

Sometimes, but not always.
Never heard of reparations being paid for nothing. If they were please link to it.

Thats not the point. The point is that reparation were promised then taken away. No one got fucked over like Black people. Reparations should be paid because slavery was wrong as stated in the first point and the US became an economic power in which Black people were not allowed to participate in until recently.

Again not the point. For one Irish were not affected to the extent Blacks were. It did not last anywhere near as long affecting multiple generations. The Irish are free to rally for their own cause. That is not my concern. But thanks for the history. i will look that up.

Not true in all cases nor the point. Some of the Japanese had died leaving their children to receive the reparations. There is no time limit on or a stipulation on who gets the reparations.

Because what your country allowed and profited by has never been rectified or made right.

Well, considering it was the dead guys who were hurt, why should anyone but them get anything?
Because they were never paid for something that affected their descendants. That payment should go to their descendants.

Church it up all you like, you want free shit because someone you never met suffered.

Free would imply my ancestors did not work for and did not suffer because of it. Thats not the case. i dont want anything free. I want the money my ancestors should have been paid. Only deadbeats who refuse to pay their bill see it as free.
Pay back then was like 10 cents a week. Times say, 1000 weeks, that comes to a hundred bucks. You want that cash, or in crack?

Until 1865.

Pay back then was like 10 cents a week. Times say, 1000 weeks, that comes to a hundred bucks. You want that cash, or in crack?

Your math is way off and we dont take payment in crack like you do in meth. Can you come with a more intelligent response?

Your math is way off and we dont take payment in crack like you do in meth. Can you come with a more intelligent response?

Your math is way off

Let's see your math.
How much reparations should they have received?
Show all your work.

Last edited:

I already told you I'm not answering anything until you address my points. You pussied out and avoided them for too long. Go kick rocks now pussy.

AssClap, you unmitigated pussy. AS you well know, I already addressed your invalid silly petty pointlesses. Long time since, beyotch.

You won't answer me or anybody else who puts a valid question to you only becsause you are a quivering dishonest hack pussy bitch and you have no ability to discuss anything logically.

Plain and simple.

Your math is way off

Let's see your math.
How much reparations should they have reeived?
Show all your work.

They've done calculations that include the property plus property value. Plus valuation of work performed after adjusting for inflation comes up to A shit load of money.

Thats all you need to know.

Your math is way off

Let's see your math.
Show all your work.

They've done calculations that include the property plus property value. Plus valuation of work performed after adjusting for inflation comes up to A shit load of money.

All ANYONE needs to know is that the whole ridiculous idea is a non starter in the real world.

Your math is way off

Let's see your math.
Show all your work.

They've done calculations

Great. Show me.

Your math is way off

Let's see your math.
Show all your work.

Right after you address the points and we come to an agreement. Do you really think I'm going to jump through hoops for you and we arent even on the same page? :lol:

AssClap, you unmitigated pussy. AS you well know, I already addressed your invalid silly petty pointlesses. Long time since, beyotch.

You won't answer me or anybody else who puts a valid question to you only becsause you are a quivering dishonest hack pussy bitch and you have no ability to discuss anything logically.

Plain and simple.

Dont be mad you wasted time trying to avoid my questions. Like I said you are now regulated to the side lines pussy. Should have manned up from jump street like Steven R did. Go play on the freeway now.

Last edited:

Plain and simple.

Dont be mad you wasted time trying to avoid my questions. Like I said you are now regulated to the side lines pussy. Should have manned up from jump street like Steven R did. Go play on the freeway now.

So do Blacks owe Reparations to the Civil Soldiers??

Your math is way off

Let's see your math.
Show all your work.

Right after you address the points and we come to an agreement. Do you really think I'm going to jump through hoops for you and we arent even on the same page? :lol:

You want Billion$ and can't show your math?

Fail!

Plain and simple.

My Great-Great Grandfather was wounded freeing his Great-Great Grandfather. Where's my check?

Plain and simple.

No. Blacks being freed from slavery was just a secondary consequence of the Civil War victory by the Union. The first allegiance was to keeping the country whole...not to freeing the slaves. After all, they were not even considered to be human beings.

Former slaves did not just go happily skipping into the sunshine after the war ended to enjoy the benefits of being "free". Jim Crow laws were still to come.

However, the heirs of wealthy multi millionaires such as Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and J.P Morgan who from benefitted from the industrializing of America should certainly be eternally grateful and forever indebted to the Civil soldiers.

Plain and simple.

For what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back