Slut Or Not??

Thank you for your most objective option about what my side is totally opposed to. And thanks to Gadawg for applauding you for it.

(Wanders off muttering. . . .)

don't go away mad...:eusa_angel:

What do we see at the national level?
If you don't like the representation, switch sides, (we make one hell of a devils food cake, and potato pancakes) or become independent.

That's what she does.

Rush's speech is hateful and some right wingers enjoy it.

Rush totally lost all credibility years ago when he called Chelsea Clinton, then age 13, the "White House dog".

He was an asshole before then, but yeah, it was kind of a watermark.

The nation as a whole is moving toward degeneracy by normalizing depravity on many different levels.

Do you really think that sex is depraved?

I stick to one partner, but this is still a daily or more often event. Part of the compatibility measurements my wife and I used was similar sexual appetite. You have to be evenly yoked.

Thank you for your most objective option about what my side is totally opposed to. And thanks to Gadawg for applauding you for it.

If you don't like the representation, switch sides, (we make one hell of a devils food cake, and potato pancakes) or become independent.

That's what she does.

Rush's speech is hateful and some right wingers enjoy it.

Rush totally lost all credibility years ago when he called Chelsea Clinton, then age 13, the "White House dog".

I agree but Rush is an entertainer and those have no political credibility with me be they left or right and the left has a ton of entertainers the public worships and follows.
But the one I liked was why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?
Because she takes after her daddy's side of the family, Janet Reno.
She was 21 when I heard that one Sky! :lol::lol: No offense intended.
I do not care who you are, that was funny.

You must be joking. Government, since I got out of high school, has deregulated everything that was intended to make life, business, labor, the ecology, and banking some things that work for the betterment of citizens lives. You know, the "we" in the people.

Meanwhile, the ones who advocate this "limited" approach to governance also insist that this "small government" be travel sized for convenient intrusion into the actually INDIVIDUAL uterus, anus, and what remains of the lives left standing after those scorched earth policies are done.

Way to hold two diametrically opposite views at the same time, applied ass backwards, and pretend your consistent, or sane.

Utter and complete bullshit.

In 1960, 17 states had sodomy laws - today zero states do. Abortion is actively promoted by the government and HEAVILY subsidized (which is the real fight - it's all about money with PP raking in billions of dollars from the abortion mills.)

You leftists concoct the most outrageous lies, then tell them with a straight face.

Intrusion into the uterus and anus when ALL laws regarding homosexuality are gone and billions in taxpayer money go to support big abortion.

What you claim is exactly 180° from the truth.

The nation as a whole is moving toward degeneracy by normalizing depravity on many different levels.

So what do you suggest, we try and legislate morality like they do in Islamic countries? lock up people who have pre marital sex?:doubt:

By refusing to permit people to follow their own consciences and values the government is legislating immorality. As well as legislating everything else too. The government could just not legislate either way you know. Right now all the legislation is to force people to accept degeneracy and depravity as normal conduct, perhaps to be admired. So you see the legislation is in full force and effect. No one gets to make up their own minds.

You are totally free to make up your own mind. Think whatever way you like. Or don't, as it were. Just don't apply that thinking to your hiring / health coverage / health providing / renting / legal / banking / lending practices if you are hell bent on discriminating based on gender, race, or religion.

The "equal protection under the law" thingy is not a constitutional infringement on your individual rights as a citizen, asshole, it is instead a way to ensure you, as an asshole, don't infringe the rights of other citizens.

I stick to one partner, but this is still a daily or more often event. Part of the compatibility measurements my wife and I used was similar sexual appetite. You have to be evenly yoked.

Whether I think sex is depraved or not isn't the issue. Does the government have the right to force one person to accept another's sexual habits and pay for it.

Does an apartment owner have the right to say he won't rent to an unmarried couple? Did the military make an independent decision that allowing open homosexuality would contribute to the nation's defense? Should insurance companies providing services to religiously based organizations have provide coverage for contraception?

The nation is moving quite quickly into degeracy and depravity because legislation imposing immorality upon the unwilling is happening quite quickly.

You must be joking. Government, since I got out of high school, has deregulated everything that was intended to make life, business, labor, the ecology, and banking some things that work for the betterment of citizens lives. You know, the "we" in the people.

Meanwhile, the ones who advocate this "limited" approach to governance also insist that this "small government" be travel sized for convenient intrusion into the actually INDIVIDUAL uterus, anus, and what remains of the lives left standing after those scorched earth policies are done.

Way to hold two diametrically opposite views at the same time, applied ass backwards, and pretend your consistent, or sane.

In 1960, 17 states had sodomy laws - today zero states do. Abortion is actively promoted by the government and HEAVILY subsidized (which is the real fight - it's all about money with PP raking in billions of dollars from the abortion mills.)

You leftists concoct the most outrageous lies, then tell them with a straight face.

Intrusion into the uterus and anus when ALL laws regarding homosexuality are gone and billions in taxpayer money go to support big abortion.

How much screaming about the first amendment and / or states rights was done in opposition to those changes? :eusa_whistle:

Guess why 30 states had NO sodomy laws in 1960?

PP spends pennies on the dollar on abortions.

Guess what law the right wing proposes now in many states? An internal sonogram to show the heartbeat of a baby before a woman can have an abortion. Do you know what that involves? That is putting a large metal machine into a woman's vagina for a long time, moving it around and taking tests with it.
Talk about immoral.

So what do you suggest, we try and legislate morality like they do in Islamic countries? lock up people who have pre marital sex?:doubt:

By refusing to permit people to follow their own consciences and values the government is legislating immorality. As well as legislating everything else too. The government could just not legislate either way you know. Right now all the legislation is to force people to accept degeneracy and depravity as normal conduct, perhaps to be admired. So you see the legislation is in full force and effect. No one gets to make up their own minds.

You are totally free to make up your own mind. Think whatever way you like. Or don't, as it were. Just don't apply that thinking to your hiring / health coverage / health providing / renting / legal / banking / lending practices if you are hell bent on discriminating based on gender, race, or religion.

The "equal protection under the law" thingy is not a constitutional infringement on your individual rights as a citizen, asshole, it is instead a way to ensure you, as an asshole, don't infringe the rights of other citizens.

You are free to make up your own mind. You just can't conduct your life according to your values. Yes, I understand completely.

Guess what law the right wing proposes now in many states? An internal sonogram to show the heartbeat of a baby before a woman can have an abortion. Do you know what that involves? That is putting a large metal machine into a woman's vagina for a long time, moving it around and taking tests with it.
Talk about immoral.

Considering that the most common form of abortion involves putting a largemetal machine into a woman's vagina to suck out the baby I can't see much of a difference between large metal machines.

Whether I think sex is depraved or not isn't the issue. Does the government have the right to force one person to accept another's sexual habits and pay for it.

Does an apartment owner have the right to say he won't rent to an unmarried couple? Did the military make an independent decision that allowing open homosexuality would contribute to the nation's defense? Should insurance companies providing services to religiously based organizations have provide coverage for contraception?

The nation is moving quite quickly into degeracy and depravity because legislation imposing immorality upon the unwilling is happening quite quickly.

The head of the JCS asked for the repeal of DADT along with Sec. of Defense Gates.
If they ain't the military then who is?
And where has there been ONE complaint of "it will disrupt unit cohesion" to date?
You do not have to accept a damn thing. What you HAVE TO DO is not force government to deny equal access under the law.
Change the law if you want but that is the law as it stands. Something about The United States Constitution.
We are a nation OF LAWS, not men and their various and changing like the wind religous beliefs of what is and what is not morality.
One only has to take a look at the Founders to see that under your definition of morality they were some of the most immoral men around.
They were smugglers, tax cheats, ran the largest distilleries in the land, drank excesively, ran up massive debt, frequented ladies of the night, married for convenience and money instead of love, sold slaves, promoted slavery, bred with their own slaves, sold the children out of the arms of their female slaves.
All immoral acts yet we hear how outstanding moral Christians they were.
They were radicals of their time and stood for the rights of THE INDIVIDUAL, not of religion and their different beliefs. Accordingly, all religion is protected as practice, not in ideology.

Talk about immoral.

Considering that the most common form of abortion involves putting a largemetal machine into a woman's vagina to suck out the baby I can't see much of a difference between large metal machines.

Thanks for making my point.

I'm disappointed that you approve of Chelsea Clinton at age 13 being called the "White House dog" by Rush, Gawdawg.:confused:

Talk about immoral.

A large metal machine? :lol:
$ultasound.jpg

So she can't refuse a guy's advances and expects everyone else to pay for her lack of control and diminished self image. I guess when you see yourself as a tool you become the tool. Speaks volumes as to her sense of pride and self worth. Sad testament to what we have become as a society.

Talk about immoral.

A large metal machine? :lol:
View attachment 17730

Its needlessly intrusive, and intentionally so. A rape, if you will, and even if you won't. It is what it is, and your support of it tells much about you as a person.

The head of the JCS asked for the repeal of DADT along with Sec. of Defense Gates.
If they ain't the military then who is?
And where has there been ONE complaint of "it will disrupt unit cohesion" to date?
You do not have to accept a damn thing. What you HAVE TO DO is not force government to deny equal access under the law.
Change the law if you want but that is the law as it stands. Something about The United States Constitution.
We are a nation OF LAWS, not men and their various and changing like the wind religous beliefs of what is and what is not morality.
One only has to take a look at the Founders to see that under your definition of morality they were some of the most immoral men around.
They were smugglers, tax cheats, ran the largest distilleries in the land, drank excesively, ran up massive debt, frequented ladies of the night, married for convenience and money instead of love, sold slaves, promoted slavery, bred with their own slaves, sold the children out of the arms of their female slaves.
All immoral acts yet we hear how outstanding moral Christians they were.
They were radicals of their time and stood for the rights of THE INDIVIDUAL, not of religion and their different beliefs. Accordingly, all religion is protected as practice, not in ideology.

And yet, not a one of them sought fit to legislate immorality. They left it up to the states and the communities.

It's all about protecting degenerates rather than letting people decide for themselves what they will or will not accept. That's why the nation, as a whole, is moving toward behing wholly degenrate and depraved. It is legislating not only immorality but an entirely new concept of normalcy. Whether you agree that this is a good thing or a bad this is immaterial. It is what is happening.

everything you mention is subjective. The only objective is ETHICS, and your side is totally opposed.

I'm not mad. Just amazed at some of your inability to see the hypocrisy when you do exactly what you accuse others of when you accuse them. :)

My comment had absolutely nothing to do with representation or political party or any other clearly identifiable group, but I don't expect everybody to see that.

It has everything to do with what personal liberty, unalienable rights, and social contract are all about. The Founders did not presume to use the Federal government to dictate anybody's morality via the Constitution. And though to a man they believed the Constitution would work only for a mostly religious and moral people, not using the Constitution to dictate religin or morality was 100% intentional.

At the same time, they left it to the individual states and local communities to set up whatever religious or moral standards they did or did not wish to have short of violating anybody's unalienable rights. So we had a country in which hell raising, prostitution, promiscuity, drunkenness, gambling, and very little if any law was not only condoned, but promoted in some places.

But in most of America, closing businesses on Sunday as a day of church going and/or rest, traditional marriage as a prerequisite for having kids, chastify, courtesy, manners, civility, decency, and concern for one's neighbor were established as the norm. The idea that it was acceptable for an unmarried college student to go before Congress to demand that it see that she receive free contraceptives would have been unthinkable.

The Founders believed that true freedom allowed the people to form either or both or different such societies as they saw fit.

Note: The above is not at all subjective. It is fact.

In my opinion there is a growing segment of our society who would condone the first kind of community but would not permit the second. And it is reasonable to suspect, even believe, that this may be an intentional trend to divide and further conquer society to make it easier to further concentrate power in the hands of those who want it.

Perhaps that is a subjective opinion. But it absolutely is a subjective opinion for those who pooh pooh it or condemn me for holding it but who cannot rebut it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back