Snub: Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand

Ha ha ha!
obamalip_quivver.gif

O9tdPgb.gif

Slimy Russian doesn't want to shake the President's hand? Advantage Obama.

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?

mmm not good... Hopefully Russia has the patience to not start shit with us before we get a new President and can repair the damaged relationship.

I'm not sure if we want another cold war... although we made HUGE progress on technology the last one...

I'm an American and wouldn't want to shake his hand either. Can't blame them.

Maybe he could tell them he has a pen and a phone, or sick the IRS on them like he does to those who disagree with him here.

:ack-1:

Tricked again. Hand shake story has been debunked. Those guys in the line are not Russian. They are Americans being introduced to Russian President Medvedev. What looks like Obama outreaching his hand for a handshake is Obama gesturing to the Americans as he introduces them.

snopes.com/politics/obama/snubbed.asp

Wow. Obama sticks out his hand to shake, and every Russian refuses and shake hands with the next guy.

It's good thing for Obama the media isn't reporting this.

Now we know the true reason for sanctions on Russia! :lmao:
The event as described never happened. The press doesn't report it because they know the allegation is a lie. And Russia got sanctions for violating international laws.

And Russia got sanctions for violating international laws.

1. Since 2000, when Putin became a president, Russia strictly observes International Law and does everything according to UN Charter.
2. On the contrary, official Washington has been constantly violating International law (before and after 2000).
3. Western propaganda through its Media is paid to make American taxpayers believe: everything official Washington does is good and Russia/Putin are aggressors.And looks like it's doing a pretty good job as long as people like yourself keep posting that kind of BS.
upload_2015-12-11_8-6-10.png

Wow. Obama sticks out his hand to shake, and every Russian refuses and shake hands with the next guy.

I don't shake cowards hands either.

When were you ever in a position where people were lined up to shake your hand and what have you ever done to display that you are not a coward?

I'm an American and wouldn't want to shake his hand either. Can't blame them.

Maybe he could tell them he has a pen and a phone, or sick the IRS on them like he does to those who disagree with him here.

:ack-1:
If I shake hands with Oblahblah I'd count my fingers on the way back.

I wouldn't shake his hand. I would probably be looking at him with such disdain the SS would have already tackled me and searched the surrounding area LOL

Why? It's just shows the pettiness of right wingers. And believe me, they may be Russian, but they are right wingers.

I wouldn't shake his hand. I would probably be looking at him with such disdain the SS would have already tackled me and searched the surrounding area LOL

You wouldn't shake his hand the day he was elected to WH. So what's new now? I do not agree with some of his policies but that doesn't mean I will trade him with anybody like Putin.

Forum List

Back