Snub: Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand

I wouldn't shake his hand. I would probably be looking at him with such disdain the SS would have already tackled me and searched the surrounding area LOL

You wouldn't shake his hand the day he was elected to WH. So what's new now? I do not agree with some of his policies but that doesn't mean I will trade him with anybody like Putin.
How do you know?

mmm not good... Hopefully Russia has the patience to not start shit with us before we get a new President and can repair the damaged relationship.

I'm not sure if we want another cold war... although we made HUGE progress on technology the last one...

Yeah right not good..... Because as always you always lie again...Look at the video. If you do not understand replay again and again.
Obama was introducing Medvedev to Americans not trying to shake hands. Got it.

I wouldn't shake his hand. I would probably be looking at him with such disdain the SS would have already tackled me and searched the surrounding area LOL

You wouldn't shake his hand the day he was elected to WH. So what's new now? I do not agree with some of his policies but that doesn't mean I will trade him with anybody like Putin.
How do you know?

How do I know? Since when you posted good about Obama? Here you are with bunch of Putin lovers and traitors.

How do you know?

How do I know? Since when you posted good about Obama? Here you are with bunch of Putin lovers and traitors.
I wasn't even on here in 08. I joined in 2012. I have already had 4 years of his bullshit.
I don't love Putin. I just don't reference American media with much. ESPECIALLY terrorism and the ME. You are a complete fuckin moron if you do.
That's like obama in 2014 going to Turkey to talk about IS and the oil. Then, recently he acts like Turkey is all good and shit. Then, the WH admits it. And goddamn morons just keep following along.
You know what to do with your strawmen and empty rhetoric :thup:

How do you know?

The anti Obama crowd praises the North Koreans, and the Iranians, whenever they criticize Obama

How do you know?

The anti Obama crowd praises the North Koreans, and the Iranians, whenever they criticize Obama
:spam:

Slimy Russian doesn't want to shake the President's hand? Advantage Obama.

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?

Yeah, I abhor the feckless empty suit becasue he's black, not because he's a feckless empty suit. You loons never disappoint. It's sort of the bonus for paying attention to the low information dopes.

I'm not sure what SPAM is where you come from...but....
How do you know?

:spam:
I'm not sure what SPAM is where you come from, and it's not mystery pork product in a can when you're on the interwebs

Russians do not like Obama

Isn't that supposed to be a GOOD thing?

How do you know?

I wasn't even on here in 08. I joined in 2012. I have already had 4 years of his bullshit.
I don't love Putin. I just don't reference American media with much. ESPECIALLY terrorism and the ME. You are a complete fuckin moron if you do.
That's like obama in 2014 going to Turkey to talk about IS and the oil. Then, recently he acts like Turkey is all good and shit. Then, the WH admits it. And goddamn morons just keep following along.

Show me here where I say that I agree with all of Obama policies....Dumbshit. You were here in 2012 but that doesn't mean you didn't hate Obama before that. Give me a break.
This thread is about Putin lovers and you are trying to express your hatred to Obama? You are a fucking moron.

How do you know?

Show me here where I say that I agree with all of Obama policies....Dumbshit. You were here in 2012 but that doesn't mean you didn't hate Obama before that. Give me a break.
This thread is about Putin lovers and you are trying to express your hatred to Obama? You are a fucking moron.
I didn't say you did, schizo :lol:
Goddamn dude, you don't know what I did
This thread is about some fallacious idea that Obama was getting a handshake refused.
You are a fuckin schizo.

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?

Yeah, I abhor the feckless empty suit becasue he's black, not because he's a feckless empty suit. You loons never disappoint. It's sort of the bonus for paying attention to the low information dopes.

Never would you cheer a Russian over the POTUS before, but somehow it is en vogue in Conservistan for this President.

Who isn't an empty suit in the GOP field?

How do you know?

This thread is about some fallacious idea that Obama was getting a handshake refused.
You are a fuckin schizo.

Yeah that's right this is about shaking hands.....Shit head. So why did you brought up about turkey and shit? Dumbfuck. From most of your post you will trade Obama with Sadam or Kim Jong un.

How do you know?

You are a fuckin schizo.

Yeah that's right this is about shaking hands.....Shit head. So why did you brought up about turkey and shit? Dumbfuck. From most of your post you will trade Obama with Sadam or Kim Jong un.
I was trying to explain to you, genius. You know, examples?
I wouldn't. Boy, you sure do LOVE you some strawmen don't ya?

Wow. Obama sticks out his hand to shake, and every Russian refuses and shake hands with the next guy.

It's good thing for Obama the media isn't reporting this.

Lets see.....Is Blackrook deceiving us again?

Handshake Snub

Seems he is reporting something from 2009 as happening recently

What is really captured in this clip is President Obama's introducing President Medvedev to American officials (not President Obama meeting Russian officials), with President Obama making directional hand gestures as he points out and identifies each U.S. official by name. (The last person shown on the bottom left-hand side of the screen appears to be U.S. Commerce Secretary Gary Locke.) President Obama is not offering to shake hands with any of the persons shown (who are members of his own delegation), nor is he being rebuffed in the attempt.

A non-edited video of this event clearly shows President Obama shaking hands with all the members of the Russian delegation

Are conservatives like Blackrook just liars or are they too stupid to question what show up in their email?

He's not black. He's ethnic. He pretends to be American black. His only connection to American black is through his white momma's side. Fool.

Forum List

Back