Snub: Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand

Slimy Russian doesn't want to shake the President's hand? Advantage Obama.

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?

Yeah, I abhor the feckless empty suit becasue he's black, not because he's a feckless empty suit. You loons never disappoint. It's sort of the bonus for paying attention to the low information dopes.

Never would you cheer a Russian over the POTUS before, but somehow it is en vogue in Conservistan for this President.

Who isn't an empty suit in the GOP field?
No, we've never had a president that hates america, more than than the Russians hate us.

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?

Yeah, I abhor the feckless empty suit becasue he's black, not because he's a feckless empty suit. You loons never disappoint. It's sort of the bonus for paying attention to the low information dopes.

Never would you cheer a Russian over the POTUS before, but somehow it is en vogue in Conservistan for this President.

No, we've never had a president that hates america, more than than the Russians hate us.
We have not had an obsessed minority of haters like yourself since the civil war when hatred for Lincoln was common. Your opinion that Obama hates America is a self-serving one that has no relationship to empirical data and fact. Your opinion is only a distorted and warped one born from racial hatred. Many Presidents are disliked, disagreed with and harshly criticized. The racial hatred and the level of hatred is new and only applied to the first black President.

still because he is black?....geezus....

We have not had an obsessed minority of haters like yourself since the civil war when hatred for Lincoln was common. Your opinion that Obama hates America is a self-serving one that has no relationship to empirical data and fact. Your opinion is only a distorted and warped one born from racial hatred. Many Presidents are disliked, disagreed with and harshly criticized. The racial hatred and the level of hatred is new and only applied to the first black President.
Obama hates America, I don't think he does because he is black.

Still racist???...Jesus...

No, Pres. Obama being Black has nothing to do with hate except your racism.

Obama does not hate America. Only a troubled person who has been seriously brainwashed would believe that nonsense. If you do not hate him for his race, why do you hate him.

Please show anywhere that I said I dislike Obama because he is black.

Obama does not hate America. Only a troubled person who has been seriously brainwashed would believe that nonsense. If you do not hate him for his race, why do you hate him.
Because he hates America, just listen to him. He constantly apologizes for america. His friend Ayers has said he hates america. Obama hates america.

Still racist???...Jesus...
show me something of me being a racist....and when you cant,yes i will accept your apology....

Please show anywhere that I said I dislike Obama because he is black.
he did the same thing to me...all i was doing was commenting on what candy said...i think mr recon is the guy who has got the racial mentality....

Boy you really love swallowing talking points hook line and sinker.

Well, I know what a receiving line is, and I can tell by the baffled look on Obama's face that he was deliberately punked. I don't believe liberals who try to explain away what is caught on video.

Well, I know what a receiving line is, and I can tell by the baffled look on Obama's face that he was deliberately punked. I don't believe liberals who try to explain away what is caught on video.

Your problem is they are not receiving Obama they are receiving Medvedev and Obama is introducing his staff

Have you always been such a douche?

I am so fucking proud of those borsch eaters, I could bust. Obama is a fucking embarrassment to this country and deserves all the ridicule our enemies and allies can muster.

I wouldn't shake his hand. I would probably be looking at him with such disdain the SS would have already tackled me and searched the surrounding area LOL
LOL I want to party with you cowboy. It is amazing. I can't think of a president in the history of our country more vehemently disliked than Obama. It will take a generation to repair the damage he has done to race relations.

Last edited:
You a Russian lover?

It's amazing how guys like you hate Obama so much you'll side with the other guys
. Do you still think Obama is a leader and a uniter? He fucked up an opportunity to unite all of us and move race relations forward. We were doing great along those lines, but he destroyed all that.

He is a fucking incompetent asshole and if this is how blacks govern, I hope we never see another one in the White House if their goal is to "get even with whitey".

Forum List

Back