Snub: Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand

He wasn't trying to shake their hands
yes he was. Clearly evident.
You are lying. It is clear that as Obama gestures to a person with his hand President Medvedev shakes that person's hand. The story you are lying about was clearified and debunked years ago. Your persistence in pushing the lie makes you clearly, a liar.

Russians do not like Obama

Isn't that supposed to be a GOOD thing?
We want the Russians and our enemies to respect our President. Clearly they don't respect Obama.
That is not clear at all. At the present time, it is Putin who is disrespected. He has made Russia a pariah as he has crashed the Russian economy, lost in Ukraine and for all his bluster and bragging, has had little success in Syria. Just because the rw, coupled with a grown racist movement in the US disrespects the President does not mean the world disrespects him.

Slimy Russian doesn't want to shake the President's hand? Advantage Obama.

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?
still because he is black?....geezus....
Like we would all love ObamaCare if he was a white guy. Ha ha ha. Fools.

What I like about the video is that it is useful for propaganda. Most people watching the video will never know the truth behind it and will think poorly of Obama.

If you do not hate him for his race, why do you hate him.

Because he's the worst president since Jimmy Carter, he's a mindless boon who race baits and sticks his nose where it doesn't belong? He's doubled the number of people on food stamps? He's a liar and a scumbag?

His skin color changes none of the above.

Wow. Obama sticks out his hand to shake, and every Russian refuses and shake hands with the next guy.

It's good thing for Obama the media isn't reporting this.

that was from a couple of years ago

certainly years after hillary offered the over charge button to the Russians

Wasn't this from his first term? It looks like he's introducing people, not trying to shake hands.

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?

Yeah, I abhor the feckless empty suit becasue he's black, not because he's a feckless empty suit. You loons never disappoint. It's sort of the bonus for paying attention to the low information dopes.

Never would you cheer a Russian over the POTUS before, but somehow it is en vogue in Conservistan for this President.

Who isn't an empty suit in the GOP field?
No, we've never had a president that hates america, more than than the Russians hate us.

Boy you really love swallowing talking points hook line and sinker.
No talking point just the truth. Why does Obama apologize for the greatness of the united states?

Wasn't this from his first term? It looks like he's introducing people, not trying to shake hands.

Obama is introducing his staff to Medvedev

Cons label the American staff as Russians and claim they are snubbing him. Why would Obama shake hands with his own staff while introducing them?

Strange minds of Conservatives

Yeah, I abhor the feckless empty suit becasue he's black, not because he's a feckless empty suit. You loons never disappoint. It's sort of the bonus for paying attention to the low information dopes.

Never would you cheer a Russian over the POTUS before, but somehow it is en vogue in Conservistan for this President.

No, we've never had a president that hates america, more than than the Russians hate us.

No talking point just the truth. Why does Obama apologize for the greatness of the united states?
He apologized for the arrogance of the Bush administration. First thing you need to do when you are trying to mend fences

Obama is introducing his staff to Medvedev

Cons label the American staff as Russians and claim they are snubbing him. Why would Obama shake hands with his own staff while introducing them?

Strange minds of Conservatives
And even after they are shown it is wrong and debunked, amounting to a lie, some of them will continue. Look at them here on this thread. Some of the most dishonest posters on the net farm this site with lies and misinformation.

He apologized for the arrogance of the Bush administration. First thing you need to do when you are trying to mend fences
No he apologized for america being great. Get your head out of his ass.

Show me a quote or shut the fuck up

Show me a quote or shut the fuck up
When he first became president, you don't remember his foriegn apology tour? Well you are more of an idiot than I give you credit for.

No, that was totally inappropriate. He is no less arrogant, IMO.

Forum List

Back