Snub: Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand

Slimy Russian doesn't want to shake the President's hand? Advantage Obama.

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?

then they'll call themselves patriots while rooting for the commies. lol

anything to fulfill their prayers that this president is as embarrassing as baby bush was ....unfortunately, for the obama deranged loons, there is nothing worse for this country or more embarrassing than baby bush was. the wingers just substitute their delusions for reality.

The fact that BUsh was a sorry POS doesn't excuse what the Barrypuppet has done which includes carrying out the same draconian spying measures and then some. How anyone can defend Bush or Barry without blushing is beyond me. Every president since JFK should be put in front of a firing squad for treason.

No he apologized for america being great. Get your head out of his ass.
Show me a quote or shut the fuck up
When he first became president, you don't remember his foriegn apology tour? Well you are more of an idiot than I give you credit for.
Where is the quote? Not your distorted talking point propaganda trash, the truth, the actual quote.
Apologized to Muslims , we are not perfect 1/27/2009.
Apologized to Spain, about us being dictator of the world 4/17/2009.
Apologized to France about American arrogance 4/3/2009.
Just to state a few.
You said Obama apologized for not being great didn't you? Why are you listing well-deserved apologies of mistakes that have been made by spokespeople or actions of the country?
I said he apologized for us being great, I gave you three instances. So go fuck yourself and go wack off to your Obama poster. You know Obama created Trump so he can't be all bad, huh?

When he first became president, you don't remember his foriegn apology tour? Well you are more of an idiot than I give you credit for.
Where is the quote? Not your distorted talking point propaganda trash, the truth, the actual quote.
Just to state a few.
You said Obama apologized for not being great didn't you? Why are you listing well-deserved apologies of mistakes that have been made by spokespeople or actions of the country?
I said he apologized for us being great, I gave you three instances. So go fuck yourself and go wack off to your Obama poster. You know Obama created Trump so he can't be all bad, huh?
You have not given the quote of Obama apologizing for being great. You are a liar and not man enough to admit your mistake.

Just to state a few.
You have not given the quote of Obama apologizing for being great. You are a liar and not man enough to admit your mistake.

Which is why I said leave your opinions out of it. Obama loves this nation. End of story

Just to state a few.

Which is why I said leave your opinions out of it. Obama loves this nation. End of story
Is that why he said he was gonna transform america?

Its amazing how you guys have grown to hate the US just because a black man is the President. I honestly don't know how you can look at yourselves in the mirror.

Are you looking forward to being this sour for 8 more years during Hillary's terms?
still because he is black?....geezus....

It would be wonderful if you could provide an objective reAson for the bromance between the RWNJ' s and Russia.

Just to state a few.
Show the quotes
I did you are to busy polishing Obama's knob.
What passes for political retort for conservatives

It would be wonderful if you could provide an objective reAson for the bromance between the RWNJ' s and Russia.
it would be wonderful if you would realize by now that not everyone who dislikes obama is because of his skin color...it is just possible that many dont like his policies.....yea i know not liking someones policies,what a concept....

it would be wonderful if you would realize by now that not everyone who dislikes obama is because of his skin color...it is just possible that many dont like his policies.....yea i know not liking someones policies,what a concept....

Those accusations are so juvenile and become tiresome. Just because you don't like a person who happens to be a particular skin color doesn't mean you are a racist. Geez!!

Those accusations are so juvenile and become tiresome. Just because you don't like a person who happens to be a particular skin color doesn't mean you are a racist. Geez!!
Well, it is easy to think the hatred is mostly about racism if you get most of your exposure to right wing attitudes and opinions from viewing the threads and post from a core group of right wingers here at USMB. Perhaps this site is just overly infested with the lowest denominator of right wingers. The crudeness and racism here really are despicable.

Again, no other POTUS saw the conservatives swooning over a Russian spymaster. Ever. Policies or not, that's never happened until now.

It's racism pure and simple. Your inability to explain this anomaly is an indication of that

Well, it is easy to think the hatred is mostly about racism if you get most of your exposure to right wing attitudes and opinions from viewing the threads and post from a core group of right wingers here at USMB. Perhaps this site is just overly infested with the lowest denominator of right wingers. The crudeness and racism here really are despicable.

There are a few posters that fit that description but, like I said, just because you don't like a person or disagree with a person, that doesn't mean someone is a racist. Not even close.

Very true

It also doesn't cover for those who are indeed racist and outraged at a black family in the White House

Yeah, I abhor the feckless empty suit becasue he's black, not because he's a feckless empty suit. You loons never disappoint. It's sort of the bonus for paying attention to the low information dopes.

Never would you cheer a Russian over the POTUS before, but somehow it is en vogue in Conservistan for this President.

Who isn't an empty suit in the GOP field?
No, we've never had a president that hates america, more than than the Russians hate us.

Boy you really love swallowing talking points hook line and sinker.
No talking point just the truth. Why does Obama apologize for the greatness of the united states?
He apologized for the arrogance of the Bush administration. First thing you need to do when you are trying to mend fences
That fuck doesn't apologize for America.

Again, no other POTUS saw the conservatives swooning over a Russian spymaster. Ever. Policies or not, that's never happened until now.

It's racism pure and simple. Your inability to explain this anomaly is an indication of that
once again.....by this time in the guys term it is just possible that many people dont like the guys policies or the way he treats situations....your inability to distinguish between racism and not liking the guys policies is an indication that you havent figured that out yet....and Candy,was i commenting on the righties love pf putin or what you said about his skin color?...your inability to distinguish between the too tells me im right about you not figuring that out yet....

once again.....by this time in the guys term it is just possible that many people dont like the guys policies or the way he treats situations....your inability to distinguish between racism and not liking the guys policies is an indication that you havent figured that out yet....and Candy,was i commenting on the righties love pf putin or what you said about his skin color?...your inability to distinguish between the too tells me im right about you not figuring that out yet....

Your argument fails the logic test. You disagree with POTUS on, let's say immigration so you embrace a former (if there is such a thing) KGB spymaster?

You don't like his stand on the environment so you applaud A guy who imprisons rock singers and journalists?

You don't like Obama bailing out GM so a ruthless dictator is who you applaud?

Make me laugh harder.

I wish there was something you could point
To that would pass the smell test. There isn't.

Forum List

Back