So, are you right wingers ready to admit that ...

Mueller was out to get Trump. Despite his best efforts, couldn't.

Why would he be out to get Trump? Where is your evidence for that assertion? He was hired to investigate the Russian interference as well as the Trump campaign. He did so, indicted several of Trump's lackeys (for crimes that the FBI was already aware of, btw), and then reported that there was not enough evidence to indict Trump himself, ending the investigation. What more do you expect? Mueller to drop down on his knees and suck Trump's cheeto? That's not how it works. I realize that's how you do things, but Mueller just did his job and went home.

Why? For the same reason Jeb and Rubio and Romney were against him. Same reason Bill Kristol and his pals at the National Review were against him. Because he threatened their neocon America Last agenda.

Again, no evidence. Zilch. Just wild conjecture.

Do you really expect politicians to actually say what they mean? They never do that.

The iraq war was to protect America from terrorism and to help the oppressed people of Iraq who were crying out for freedom. It's our patriotic duty to spread democracy around the world!

That was the official line. Probably wouldn't have gained popular approval if they had been honest about the true intentions.

Mueller is a politician now?

You are making a pretty strange argument. I don't think it's working.

Mueller has made a career of working in the federal government. He was appointed FBI director by GWB. He supported the WMD lie. He's a goddamn neocon. Trump threatened to end the never ending cycle of middle east wars and chart a new course for the GOP that is focused on America instead of replacing foreign dictatorships. neocons loathed him for that, more than his rude mouth, eccentric personality or his shady personal life.

Why would he be out to get Trump? Where is your evidence for that assertion? He was hired to investigate the Russian interference as well as the Trump campaign. He did so, indicted several of Trump's lackeys (for crimes that the FBI was already aware of, btw), and then reported that there was not enough evidence to indict Trump himself, ending the investigation. What more do you expect? Mueller to drop down on his knees and suck Trump's cheeto? That's not how it works. I realize that's how you do things, but Mueller just did his job and went home.

Why? For the same reason Jeb and Rubio and Romney were against him. Same reason Bill Kristol and his pals at the National Review were against him. Because he threatened their neocon America Last agenda.

Do you really expect politicians to actually say what they mean? They never do that.

The iraq war was to protect America from terrorism and to help the oppressed people of Iraq who were crying out for freedom. It's our patriotic duty to spread democracy around the world!

That was the official line. Probably wouldn't have gained popular approval if they had been honest about the true intentions.

Mueller has made a career of working in the federal government. He was appointed FBI director by GWB. He supported the WMD lie. He's a goddamn neocon. Trump threatened to end the never ending cycle of middle east wars and chart a new course for the GOP that is focused on America instead of replacing foreign dictatorships. neocons loathed him for that, more than his rude mouth, eccentric personality or his shady personal life.

If you haven't noticed, we're still in the Middle East. In fact, Trump launched attacks against Syria and has threatened Syria and Iran more than once. I wouldn't describe him as a peace-loving or anti-war kind of guy.

I don't know Alex Jones so I can't comment on that, but my answer has EVERYTHING to do with what you asked, sorry you don't like the questions, fuck off!

The concept behind the Mueller investigation was not all that complicated. Were there bad actors involved?

I have a copy of the Rosenstein order that created the investigation, want to read it? Too bad Mueller didn't look at the roles that Steele, Hillary, the DNC and Obama's FBI and DOJ played in their roles with the Russians, and trying to tamper with the election by eliminating Donald Trump. It's all a matter of history now, and a possible soon to be new investigation.

That is not my problem. Quit trying to change the subject, FFS.

Change the subject? Apparently I AM the subject. Deal with it or STFU.

What the fuck are you on about now? Do you have anything to add to the conversation or are you just here to distract and obfuscate? Since I haven't been sucked into your rabbit hole of make believe and am responding with a few sentences only, you must realize you've failed in your trolling by now.

Only one obfuscating and dancing around the truth is YOU

The concept behind the Mueller investigation was not all that complicated. Were there bad actors involved?

I have a copy of the Rosenstein order that created the investigation, want to read it? Too bad Mueller didn't look at the roles that Steele, Hillary, the DNC and Obama's FBI and DOJ played in their roles with the Russians, and trying to tamper with the election by eliminating Donald Trump. It's all a matter of history now, and a possible soon to be new investigation.

What the fuck are you on about now? Do you have anything to add to the conversation or are you just here to distract and obfuscate? Since I haven't been sucked into your rabbit hole of make believe and am responding with a few sentences only, you must realize you've failed in your trolling by now.

I started the topic and I have been sticking to it. The same can't be said for you, on either count.

ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTION: You asked if RWs were ready to admit Mueller wasn't out to get Trump? And my answer is NO. His investigation CENTERED on Trump and avoided the real russian players, the DEMOCRATS like the plague. Just because Mueller couldn't pin anything on Trump only proves Trump was squeaky clean.

NOW WE NEED GRAHAM'S NEW SPECIAL COUNSEL TO TAKE A VERY CLOSE, DEEP LOOK AT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and HILLARY.

You dumbass; how is he going to indict Russians who are in RUSSIA?

Why ask me? The Russians are already known. The company they worked for is known. That's a job for the Fed to figure out, they are the ones who say our elections are being tampered with, dumbass! I MEAN, WHAT WAS THE POINT of the Mueller investigation into Russia if you are going to say: Oh they are Russians. In Russia. Case Closed?

What was 2 years and 10 months about then? GETTING TRUMP.

PERIOD.

You just admitted it.

Mueller was out to get Trump. Despite his best efforts, couldn't.

Really? He has done everything the neocons have wanted. And he hasn’t done everything they don’t want him to do too. And he’s appointing new cons to very high places. Devos? His epa picks. Ben Carson? His bad Supreme Court pick.

He looked to be on track for the first couple of months of his presidency but his administration has gradually been replaced bit by bit with the neocon establishment. With each resignation and each firing, the MSM cheered and the left mocked.

ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTION: You asked if RWs were ready to admit Mueller wasn't out to get Trump? And my answer is NO. His investigation CENTERED on Trump and avoided the real russian players, the DEMOCRATS like the plague. Just because Mueller couldn't pin anything on Trump only proves Trump was squeaky clean.

NOW WE NEED GRAHAM'S NEW SPECIAL COUNSEL TO TAKE A VERY CLOSE, DEEP LOOK AT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and HILLARY.

Why ask me? The Russians are already known. The company they worked for is known. That's a job for the Fed to figure out, they are the ones who say our elections are being tampered with, dumbass!

They can't go after Russians if they are in Russia. It's not like Putin is going to hand them over. All they can do is call them out, which was done. What Trump should be doing is working overtime to ensure that the 2020 election is as legitimate as possible. That may require having a spine in the presence of Vlad the Trumppaler.

I started the topic and I have been sticking to it. The same can't be said for you, on either count.

All you've stuck to is denial and trying to change the subject away from the democrats.

Why ask me? The Russians are already known. The company they worked for is known. That's a job for the Fed to figure out, they are the ones who say our elections are being tampered with, dumbass!

They can't go after Russians if they are in Russia. It's not like Putin is going to hand them over. All they can do is call them out, which was done. What Trump should be doing is working overtime to ensure that the 2020 election is as legitimate as possible. That may require having a spine in the presence of Vlad the Trumppaler.

Why not? Has the Fed tried to extradite them? Sanctions? Covert mission to pull them out? I mean, AFTER ALL, the US elections integrity is at stake!!!

All you've stuck to is denial and trying to change the subject away from the democrats.

The topic isn't about democrats. Why do you not understand that? Seriously, if I went off-topic as much as you the mods here would've removed every single comment by now.

Why not? Has the Fed tried to extradite them? Sanctions? Covert mission to pull them out? I mean, AFTER ALL, the US elections integrity is at stake!!!

How are you going to extradite them? Tell me.

The topic isn't about democrats. Why do you not understand that? Seriously, if I went off-topic as much as you the mods here would've removed every single comment by now.

Quit denying? The question is about whether people are ready to admit that Mueller was not out to get Trump and the answer is:

No.

NO.

No,

NO.

NOT until all connections to the Russians are equally investigated, including

OBAMA
HILLARY
and all the rest!

BRING IT ON, LINDSAY!

Quit denying? The question is about whether people are ready to admit that Mueller was not out to get Trump and the answer is:

No.

NO.

No,

NO.

NOT until all connections to the Russians are equally investigated, including

OBAMA
HILLARY
and all the rest!

BRING IT ON, LINDSAY!

That is your opinion, but it is a pretty bad one. It has nothing to do with Mueller.

... Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

And if you're willing to admit that, are you then willing to admit, after going on and on about what a bad guy Mueller is, that maybe you were wrong, and that you are often wrong about many other things as well?
Mewler was out to get Trump you moron. He was the DNC plant that put together the entire democrat law team out to make the clinton made up charges into a legal problem with our entire news media on board. And against all that Trump won.Fuck off with your this was all above board bullshit.

If you haven't noticed, we're still in the Middle East. In fact, Trump launched attacks against Syria and has threatened Syria and Iran more than once. I wouldn't describe him as a peace-loving or anti-war kind of guy.

You fucking idiot. He literally ran on an anti-war platform. He could have set a new paradigm for American foreign policy. Anyone with a fucking brain could see that he was pressured into taking action against Syria and was reluctant to go even as far as authorizing the bombing of their airfields back in 2017. That was the first sign. For months afterward, CNN spread pro-invasion propaganda on their anti-trump network. The supposedly anti-war "left" is still bitching about him not removing Assad to this day. But you didn't notice any of that, did you? Because you were too busy crying in your pillow about his offensive comments about muslims and pussies.

... Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

And if you're willing to admit that, are you then willing to admit, after going on and on about what a bad guy Mueller is, that maybe you were wrong, and that you are often wrong about many other things as well?
Mewler was out to get Trump you moron. He was the DNC plant that put together the entire democrat law team out to make the clinton made up charges into a legal problem with our entire news media on board. And against all that Trump won.Fuck off with your this was all above board bullshit.

Yikes. Back to Infowars with you.

You fucking idiot. He literally ran on an anti-war platform. He could have set a new paradigm for American foreign policy. Anyone with a fucking brain could see that he was pressured into taking action against Syria and was reluctant to go even as far as authorizing the bombing of their airfields back in 2017. That was the first sign. For months afterward, CNN spread pro-invasion propaganda on their anti-trump network. But you didn't notice any of that, did you? Because you were too busy crying in your pillow about his offensive comments about muslims and pussies.

So you are saying Trump is too weak to resist? Okay. Interesting take on the situation.

BTW, I would never complain about his comments about Islam. I hate Islam with a passion. Know your audience.

You fucking idiot. He literally ran on an anti-war platform. He could have set a new paradigm for American foreign policy. Anyone with a fucking brain could see that he was pressured into taking action against Syria and was reluctant to go even as far as authorizing the bombing of their airfields back in 2017. That was the first sign. For months afterward, CNN spread pro-invasion propaganda on their anti-trump network. But you didn't notice any of that, did you? Because you were too busy crying in your pillow about his offensive comments about muslims and pussies.

So you are saying Trump is too weak to resist? Okay. Interesting take on the situation.

Yeah, that God-Emperor thing? That's just a meme. Trump does not literally possess godlike powers. He is only a man. He is surrounded by enemies out for his blood on all sides. The media, both parties, the federal government and millions of citizens. All of them want him gone "so we, as a country can heal" and go back to the way things used to be. IE: never ending wars abroad to grease the wheels of the military industrial complex and unlimited immigration at home to appease big corporation's lust for cheap labor.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Forum List

Back