So, are you right wingers ready to admit that ...

Mueller is a politician now?

You are making a pretty strange argument. I don't think it's working.

Mueller has made a career of working in the federal government. He was appointed FBI director by GWB. He supported the WMD lie. He's a goddamn neocon. Trump threatened to end the never ending cycle of middle east wars and chart a new course for the GOP that is focused on America instead of replacing foreign dictatorships. neocons loathed him for that, more than his rude mouth, eccentric personality or his shady personal life.

If you haven't noticed, we're still in the Middle East. In fact, Trump launched attacks against Syria and has threatened Syria and Iran more than once. I wouldn't describe him as a peace-loving or anti-war kind of guy.

You fucking idiot. He literally ran on an anti-war platform. He could have set a new paradigm for American foreign policy. Anyone with a fucking brain could see that he was pressured into taking action against Syria and was reluctant to go even as far as authorizing the bombing of their airfields back in 2017. That was the first sign. For months afterward, CNN spread pro-invasion propaganda on their anti-trump network. But you didn't notice any of that, did you? Because you were too busy crying in your pillow about his offensive comments about muslims and pussies.

So you are saying Trump is too weak to resist? Okay. Interesting take on the situation.

Yeah, that God-Emperor thing? That's just a meme. Trump does not literally possess godlike powers. He is only a man. He is surrounded by enemies out for his blood on all sides. The media, both parties, the federal government and millions of citizens. All of them want him gone "so we, as a country can heal" and go back to the way things used to be. IE: never ending wars abroad to grease the wheels of the military industrial complex and unlimited immigration at home to appease big corporation's lust for cheap labor.

You give Trump way too much credit. He is a meme. He is a huckster. He is enormously ignorant except when it comes to marketing and persuading stupid people. He only cares about himself. All of that is fine in an entertainer, not so much a president. If you really believe Trump gives a rat's ass about America or doing the right thing, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Maybe even two of them.

Mueller has made a career of working in the federal government. He was appointed FBI director by GWB. He supported the WMD lie. He's a goddamn neocon. Trump threatened to end the never ending cycle of middle east wars and chart a new course for the GOP that is focused on America instead of replacing foreign dictatorships. neocons loathed him for that, more than his rude mouth, eccentric personality or his shady personal life.

If you haven't noticed, we're still in the Middle East. In fact, Trump launched attacks against Syria and has threatened Syria and Iran more than once. I wouldn't describe him as a peace-loving or anti-war kind of guy.

You fucking idiot. He literally ran on an anti-war platform. He could have set a new paradigm for American foreign policy. Anyone with a fucking brain could see that he was pressured into taking action against Syria and was reluctant to go even as far as authorizing the bombing of their airfields back in 2017. That was the first sign. For months afterward, CNN spread pro-invasion propaganda on their anti-trump network. But you didn't notice any of that, did you? Because you were too busy crying in your pillow about his offensive comments about muslims and pussies.

So you are saying Trump is too weak to resist? Okay. Interesting take on the situation.

Yeah, that God-Emperor thing? That's just a meme. Trump does not literally possess godlike powers. He is only a man. He is surrounded by enemies out for his blood on all sides. The media, both parties, the federal government and millions of citizens. All of them want him gone "so we, as a country can heal" and go back to the way things used to be. IE: never ending wars abroad to grease the wheels of the military industrial complex and unlimited immigration at home to appease big corporation's lust for cheap labor.

You give Trump way too much credit. He is a meme. He is a huckster. He is enormously ignorant except when it comes to marketing and persuading stupid people. He only cares about himself. All of that is fine in an entertainer, not so much a president. If you really believe Trump gives a rat's ass about America or doing the right thing, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Maybe even two of them.

Sounds like wild conjecture to me. Are you psychic? You peered into the inner workings of his brain to figure out what he was thinking while giving his campaign speeches? Naw, there's no way his off the cuff unscripted ramblings was anything other than deceit right? Couldn't possibly reflect what he actually thinks.

No, only polished career politicians should ever be allowed to run for president. Those guys, they say what they mean and mean what they say and would never, ever lie. Biden 2020!

Sounds like wild conjecture to me. Are you psychic? You peered into the inner workings of his brain to figure out what he was thinking while giving his campaign speeches? Naw, there's no way his off the cuff unscripted ramblings was anything other than deciet right? Couldn't possibly reflect what he actually thinks.

No, only polished career politicians should ever be allowed to run for president. Those guys, they say what they mean and mean what they say and would never, ever lie. Biden 2020!

Trump is a politician as well. And historically, he has gleefully ripped people off and destroyed people's lives for a little bit of money. So no, I don't think he's suddenly a blue collar billionaire patriot in his seventies. That makes no sense.

Sounds like wild conjecture to me. Are you psychic? You peered into the inner workings of his brain to figure out what he was thinking while giving his campaign speeches? Naw, there's no way his off the cuff unscripted ramblings was anything other than deciet right? Couldn't possibly reflect what he actually thinks.

Trump is a politician as well. And historically, he has gleefully ripped people off and destroyed people's lives for a little bit of money. So no, I don't think he's suddenly a blue collar billionaire patriot in his seventies. That makes no sense.

Who told you that? Wait, don't tell me. It's the same media that sold the nation on the WMD lie. The same media that hyped the russia collusion conspiracy theory. The same media that was begging for the US to invade Syria on behalf of "the children". Oh yeah those guys are really trustworthy and don't have an agenda. You should always do whatever they say and never question their reporting.

Who told you that? Wait, don't tell me. It's the same media that sold the nation on the WMD lie. The same media that hyped the russia collusion conspiracy theory. The same media that was begging for the US to invade Syria on behalf of "the children". Oh yeah those guys are really trustworthy and don't have an agenda. You should always do whatever they say and never question their reporting.

It's been well-documented. Stop trying to play this game where everyone is a liar except the biggest liar of them all, Donald Trump. It's pathetic and no one with half a brain is going to fall for it.

It's been well-documented. Stop trying to play this game where everyone is a liar except the biggest liar of them all, Donald Trump. It's pathetic and no one with half a brain is going to fall for it.

MSM lies get people killed by the millions. Trump's lies inflates his bank account. Maybe. Sometimes. Allegedly.

MSM lies get people killed by the millions. Trump's lies inflates his bank account. Maybe. Sometimes. Allegedly.

Trump University alone is pretty egregious. And that's far from his only offense. Stop trying to defend his abhorrent past. If you think he's a good president, fine, whatever. Good presidents don't necessarily have to be good people. But if you believe he's a good person, then you are either deranged or mentally impaired at this point, with all the evidence that exists to the contrary.

... Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

And if you're willing to admit that, are you then willing to admit, after going on and on about what a bad guy Mueller is, that maybe you were wrong, and that you are often wrong about many other things as well?
Are you willing to admit that demoncraps are commie scum? Not wrong.

... Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

And if you're willing to admit that, are you then willing to admit, after going on and on about what a bad guy Mueller is, that maybe you were wrong, and that you are often wrong about many other things as well?
Are you willing to admit that demoncraps are commie scum? Not wrong.

I don't give a damn about democrats. Plus, this thread is not about them.

Trump University alone is pretty egregious. And that's far from his only offense. Stop trying to defend his abhorrent past. If you think he's a good president, fine, whatever. Good presidents don't necessarily have to be good people. But if you believe he's a good person, then you are either deranged or mentally impaired at this point, with all the evidence that exists to the contrary.
Bull. Best POTUS ever. Great guy compared to a lot on the left.

I give up on you. You're just another lost cause, part of the problem.

RIP America, you had a good run.

I know what you're all about, and I don't want your praise, so good riddance. But, you're not a complete fool. It's too bad you ended up like this.

And we aren’t faulting mueller for trump stooge Barr sealing the findings. I’d seal them too if I were trump because the findings don’t totally vindicate him.

In fact I bet mueller opinion is not very flattering to trump but his opinion is irrelevant to trump and Barr.

I've not seen that before. Please give us your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation that Bar has sealed the findings of the Mueller report.

I know what you're all about, and I don't want your praise, so good riddance. But, you're not a complete fool. It's too bad you ended up like this.

What am I about?

Mueller was out to get Trump. Despite his best efforts, couldn't.
If Mueller was out to get Trump he would have, dipshit.

Mueller forgot more about prosecuting criminals then assclowns like Rudy will ever know.

"Assclowns"? Perhaps you're not aware but Rudy Giuliani amassed quite an impressive record as a prosecutor.

You dumbass; how is he going to indict Russians who are in RUSSIA?

You're joking, right? Being facetious? Please say you're kidding.

I meant that you cannot actually do anything to those people except sanction them. Sorry if I used the wrong terminology; I am not a lawyer.

True, nothing can be done to them. However, thirteen Russians were indicted by Mueller. Subsequently, they left the country and will never return.

Forum List

Back