So, are you right wingers ready to admit that ...

You dumbass; how is he going to indict Russians who are in RUSSIA?

You're joking, right? Being facetious? Please say you're kidding.

I meant that you cannot actually do anything to those people except sanction them. Sorry if I used the wrong terminology; I am not a lawyer.

True, nothing can be done to them. However, thirteen Russians were indicted by Mueller. Subsequently, they left the country and will never return.
Wrong. Those Russians were never in the country. That's why it was such a joke when Mueller filed the indictments. To burn his ass even more, the Russians filed a response demanding to see the evidence. Mueller had no evidence and no case either.

Making this clown car even more impressive, Chuckie Schumer got on tv and demanded that Putin allow extradition. The stupid ass didn't even bother to find out that the Russian constitution prohibits extradition.

Yes it was embarassing to see the chuckaluks being torn to pieces by the Russians.

And we aren’t faulting mueller for trump stooge Barr sealing the findings. I’d seal them too if I were trump because the findings don’t totally vindicate him.

In fact I bet mueller opinion is not very flattering to trump but his opinion is irrelevant to trump and Barr.

I've not seen that before. Please give us your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation that Bar has sealed the findings of the Mueller report.
He hasn’t? Have democrats seen it?

I don't know but now we can get trump for the same

Why do you say "we can get trump [sic] for the same [tax evasion]?

What do you have to support that allegation other than your wishful thinking?
Why do you think he hides his tax returns hides his school grades ,,has one on one meetings with the murderer putin who the AH believes more than the FBI Now he's going after the FBI ? The pos is deranged

Why do you think he hides his tax returns hides his school grades ,,has one on one meetings with the murderer putin who the AH believes more than the FBI Now he's going after the FBI ? The pos is deranged
/—-/ Because it’s none of your fu*king business...

It's Americas f-ing business schmuck,,, The man is a crook and he's afraid to show his dirty linen

It's Americas f-ing business schmuck,,,

How do you figure Daffy Donny's Tax Returns are "Americas f-ing business"?

Isn't it the function of the IRS and State Tax authorities to determine if there's anything illegal on an individuals tax returns?

Isn't it the function of the IRS and State Tax authorities to determine if there's anything illegal on an individuals tax returns?
ONE of every 25 of those making over a million a year are audited Did the Bushes Bill Obama Clinton show their's ? You know what to expect when some ones hiding something ,don't you??

Yeah, I have a feeling a lot of people feel stupid about how anti-Mueller they were a few weeks ago, just because the president (even though he apparently has nothing to hide) told them how they should feel.

J/K: you guys don't do introspection.

You have to understand this one thing - Trump is their God. And when one attacks someone’s God, worshippers respond very emotionally.

Mueller did his job. Trump’s legion of worshippers only accept his report because it confirms their beliefs. They’re no different than the leftards who refuse to accept it.

... Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

And if you're willing to admit that, are you then willing to admit, after going on and on about what a bad guy Mueller is, that maybe you were wrong, and that you are often wrong about many other things as well?

It was a witch hunt. It was always a witch hunt.

The report read...there was no evidence of collusion. If there was no evidence, how in the hell did the investigation begin?

It was a witch hunt trying to find a crime. He couldn't find one. Now the GOP, the Pres and the DOJ IG are gonna get to the bottom
of FISA abuse. Then it will be our turn to squeeze folks who violated the rules of procedure with the FISA Courts and they'll lead us
to the guy who started all of this.
Investigations LOOK for evidence. That is what they are for. I have never understood this argument that investigations can't be begun without evidence of a crime. If there were evidence of a crime, wouldn't the person simply be arrested?
Help me out here.

... Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

And if you're willing to admit that, are you then willing to admit, after going on and on about what a bad guy Mueller is, that maybe you were wrong, and that you are often wrong about many other things as well?

Nice spin. This was a witch hunt by Democrats. Mueller was the tool. Thanks for wasting millions of tax dollars and government time. Liberals are so consumed by hate and butt-hurt.

This worries me. Do sane Republicans want this? Are there any sane Republicans left on this board? What do they think?

ONE of every 25 of those making over a million a year are audited Did the Bushes Bill Obama Clinton show their's ? You know what to expect when some ones hiding something ,don't you??
/----/ It's been explained over and over that professional politicians structure their returns to pass public scrutiny. A businessman is completely different and that is why you want to see them - to make false accusations to the willing media who will spread those lies.

It's Americas f-ing business schmuck,,, The man is a crook and he's afraid to show his dirty linen
/---/ Says who? You loser libtards?
Now spin this away:
Time for candidates to disclose their tax returns - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tes-disclose-their-tax-returns/?noredirect=on
Mar 22, 2019 · It is remarkable, really, that only two of the Democratic presidential candidates have disclosed their tax returns. Given how many are calling for President Trump to do the same and given the mess ...

In other words, You want Donny's Tax Returns so Crime Family-D can use 'em to go on a fishing expedition...

… and you wonder why he won't give 'em to you?o_O

Actually what he did was declared bankruptcy and he has been using the write off so every year he pays no federal taxes.

Why are you so compelled to lie?

As you know, President Donald Trump has never declared bankruptcy.
Wow! You trumpeters are delusional.
Actually what he did was declared bankruptcy and he has been using the write off so every year he pays no federal taxes.

There is a difference between personal bankruptcy and corporate bankruptcy.
Trump has never filed personal bankruptcy.

Just because he wasn't able to find the evidence doesn't mean he didn't have "getting Trump" as a goal. Look at how far he went trying to coerce people to testify against Trump.

Just because he wasn't able to find the evidence doesn't mean he didn't have "getting Trump" as a goal. Look at how far he went trying to coerce people to testify against Trump.
Wasn't able to find evidence???? Oh ,you're Barrs right hand man and have read those 100's of pages it took 22 months to write? I didn't know that......But Barrs 4 pages covers it?

Forum List

Back