So, are you right wingers ready to admit that ...

Is OP a faggot? :rolleyes:

U mad, bro? Mueller let ya down n stuff?
I'm not worried. Trump is so slimy & corrupt it's only a matter of time before he steps on his own dick again, getting himself in trouble. He can't help it.

Give idiot Trump enough rope & he'll hang himself with it.
Russia russia russia cant stop mueller lol go tell it on the mountain
There's a shit stain in need of your attention, pole dancer! It's on your hand, idiot! :1peleas:And thanks for playing.

... Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

And if you're willing to admit that, are you then willing to admit, after going on and on about what a bad guy Mueller is, that maybe you were wrong, and that you are often wrong about many other things as well?

Why would we do that?
https://www.newyorker.com/…/william-barr-reads-moby-dick-fi…

About this website

NEWYORKER.COM

William Barr Reads “Moby-Dick,” Finds No Evidence of Whales
The Attorney General indicated that he hoped his report would put an end to “reckless speculation” about the existence of whales in the book.

... Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

And if you're willing to admit that, are you then willing to admit, after going on and on about what a bad guy Mueller is, that maybe you were wrong, and that you are often wrong about many other things as well?

When you're willing to admit this was a witch hunt, there was never any evidence of Russian/Trump collusion, that the Obama DOJ illegally spied on Trump, and Trump is innocent, get back to me.

I'm not worried. Trump is so slimy & corrupt it's only a matter of time before he steps on his own dick again, getting himself in trouble. He can't help it.

There's a shit stain in need of your attention, pole dancer! It's on your hand, idiot! :1peleas:And thanks for playing.

Cant stop mueller russia russia russia .

Cant stop mueller russia russia russia .
Mueller's done with Russia.

House Democrats though........

When you're willing to admit this was a witch hunt, there was never any evidence of Russian/Trump collusion, that the Obama DOJ illegally spied on Trump, and Trump is innocent, get back to me.

47d3e180cfe792d2e07bb072aa810d80.jpg

Barr told Mueller that he could no longer order meals on the government’s tab and so Mueller ended the investigation.

No. Mueller is still a POS. Simply because he was forced to conclude the obvious does not ally the fact that he intentionally set out to destroy a Presidency because he did not like the man. The fact that he stacked the deck on his investigation team is actually an indictment to how utterly innocent of the charges Trump really is. Those people hated him with every fiber of their being and the only thing that kept them honest in their final conclusions is that there were already too many exposed plots against Trump for them to risk their own necks to take him down on false charges.

In the end, their own sense of self-preservation is what saved Trump.

Mueller is still a piece of shit. If you want more, I suggest you go read Mark Levin's take on him. It's interesting, and I don't even like Mark Levin.

Haha, the right-wingers are so comically butthurt over being called hypocrites. Hilarious!

Like a man of my word, I take the Mueller report at face value. If there's no evidence, then that's good enough for me. Of course, I am actually not a hypocrite, unlike 90% of people on here, so that may come as a shock to some.

Well, this is a form of projection. I don't believe I've ever criticized Mueller more than to say the entire fiasco was a witch hunt based on false pretenses. I was right, and so were a lot of people.

As for Mueller just doing his job, sure, why not? He was put to task with a lot of heat on his ass.

Well, this is a form of projection. I don't believe I've ever criticized Mueller more than to say the entire fiasco was a witch hunt based on false pretenses. I was right, and so were a lot of people.

As for Mueller just doing his job, sure, why not? He was put to task with a lot of heat on his ass.

Then obviously I am not talking about you ... hello?

So, are you right wingers ready to admit that Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

Sure. Absolutely. Just as soon as you show me which part of his investigation where he looked at aspects of Russian involvement that involved the Steele Dossier, Hillary, the DNC and Obama, not to mention Barry's use of the IRS to thwart Romney organizations and voters for the 2012 election! This was after all an investigation into Russia and election tampering, right? If it stopped right at Trump's doorstep, then sorry, it was more about Trump than it was getting at the truth, because in the end, Mueller got NEITHER Trump NOR the Russians (and the other parties skate clean).

How many millions spent? and ZERO accomplished (other than a few pockets lined with cash).

So, are you right wingers ready to admit that Mueller wasn't out to get Trump at all, and in fact was just doing his job? Or are you still going to act like it was a witch hunt, with Mueller inexplicably sporting a hate boner for the president?

Sure. Absolutely. Just as soon as you show me which part of his investigation where he looked at aspects of Russian involvement that involved the Steele Dossier, Hillary, the DNC and Obama, not to mention Barry's use of the IRS to thwart Romney organizations and voters for the 2012 election! This was after all an investigation into Russia and election tampering, right? If it stopped right at Trump's doorstep, then sorry, it was more about Trump than it was getting at the truth, because in the end, Mueller got NEITHER Trump NOR the Russians (and the other parties skate clean).

How many millions spent? and ZERO accomplished (other than a few pockets lined with cash).

What is this Alex Jones style of argument? If you want to start a thread about all that shit, go ahead. It has nothing to do with my topic.

Mueller was out to get Trump. Despite his best efforts, couldn't.

Why would he be out to get Trump? Where is your evidence for that assertion? He was hired to investigate the Russian interference as well as the Trump campaign. He did so, indicted several of Trump's lackeys (for crimes that the FBI was already aware of, btw), and then reported that there was not enough evidence to indict Trump himself, ending the investigation. What more do you expect? Mueller to drop down on his knees and suck Trump's cheeto? That's not how it works. I realize that's how you do things, but Mueller just did his job and went home.

to fn bad freak did you bellache at all the money spent chasing hillary for 17 years ?

What is this Alex Jones style of argument? If you want to start a thread about all that shit, go ahead. It has nothing to do with my topic.

I don't know Alex Jones so I can't comment on that, but my answer has EVERYTHING to do with what you asked, sorry you don't like the questions, fuck off!

to fn bad freak did you bellache at all the money spent chasing hillary for 17 years ?

Did I object to the money spent to finally get John Gotti convicted of tax evasion?

I don't know Alex Jones so I can't comment on that, but my answer has EVERYTHING to do with what you asked, sorry you don't like the questions, fuck off!

No, it doesn't. It is a bunch of shit you pulled out of your ass. The concept behind the Mueller investigation was not all that complicated. Were there bad actors involved? Maybe. Possibly. But there is NO EVIDENCE Mueller himself had a grudge against Trump, or was "out to get him". He was a subject in the investigation, that's it. That is the subject of my thread, not whatever bullshit you're spouting about Obama and the IRS.

Forum List

Back