So Dems; If Hillary Wins...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Who are you going to blame for your continued personal failures, lack of success, and social injustice overall?
Obama?

Who are you going to blame for your continued personal failures, lack of success, and social injustice overall?
Obama?

Obama created over 10 million private sector jobs
We're number one on earth for natural gas and oil production.
His safetynet made it far easier for millions of Americans that would of otherwise suffered as their great grand parents did during the great depression.
Dow jones is over 18,000.

What kind of success do you have in mind? YOu do realize that the 19th century that you propose had only the super rich be the successful ones in most cases.

Take your pick from the myriad of "grievances" Libs and Dems complain about. Again, who would they blame; should Hillary win?

Obama?

His safetynet made it far easier for millions of Americans that would of otherwise suffered as their great grand parents did during the great depression.

What kind of success do you have in mind? YOu do realize that the 19th century that you propose had only the super rich be the successful ones in most cases.

"Obama created over 10 million private sector jobs"

How did Obama personally achieve this?

No Government creates jobs, especially private sector jobs.

Obama?

Tell that to the RWnuts around here who keep crediting Reagan with the job creation in the 80's.

Obama?

GWB of course.
As funny as that sounds I have no doubt that many actually will blame Bush. One thing is for sure; they never run out of scapegoats for their own shortcomings in life...

Well I know it sounds funny, but this is how the Leftist brain operates, it's impossible for a Leftist to blame one of their own for anything, or take personal responsibility for anything.

Obama?

GWB of course.
As funny as that sounds I have no doubt that many actually will blame Bush. One thing is for sure; they never run out of scapegoats for their own shortcomings in life...

Well I know it sounds funny, but this is how the Leftist brain operates, it's impossible for a Leftist to blame one of their own for anything, or take personal responsibility for anything.
Wow...you've done some thinking as well!

Obama?

Tell that to the RWnuts around here who keep crediting Reagan with the job creation in the 80's.

I'd tell them the same thing.

Obama?

GWB of course.

Sorry do you have a point regarding the OP topic, or are you just Trolling?

Obama?

GWB of course.

I've made my point.

GWB of course.

I've made my point.

Which is you Trolling, your point isn't even On Topic with regard to the OP topic.

Your point as usual is completely worthless and as usual illustrates that you have the intelligence of a paper cup.

Obama?

GWB of course.
Who does Trumpty Dumpty blame right now? Obama? Hillary? GWBush? Muslims, Mexicans, Somalians, Syrians, Iranians?

Certainly the Republicans in the Senate will not go another 8 years of obstructing with a white president, will they? Or is the President being a woman just as bad as they thought the President being black was....? j/k :D

Obama?

What personal failures of mine are you referring to?
It was a multiple choice proposition. Take your pick...

You made the accusation. Put up or shut up.

I think the question could be an in general thing, I don't think it's personally meaning you.

Two pages deep... And not one attempt by Libs or Dems to answer a simple, multiple choice question... Very telling.

Forum List

Back