So do you know any "white supremacists"?

oh nononononoooooooooo... au CONtraire... i used that as the uber example is all... but they've also used the stereotypical bullshit that accompanies it, including the idea that certain races are genetically inferior in the intellect dept, hell i even remember them trying to use charles murray as a source...........

so uh, ya - MY point stands.

And you didn't think to mention THAT, when I specifically asked, "believe whites are superior as a race"?

i answered the way i answered... it's all the same rat fucking racism/supreeeemisist neanderthal thinking. anybody who would use the N word, (or the italian equivalent) as a normal reference automatically thinks they are superior no matter how one might try to spin it as 'just racism'.

Different words are different words, because they mean DIFFERENT THINGS.

White supremacist is not a synonym for racist.

That you argue against this truism, doubly demonstrates that your claim to have known "white supremacists" is not to be trusted.

At all.

NEXT!

lol... wow - so you don't believe me? i'm shocked i tell you... SHOCKED! i mean, you don't think donny is a racist! you don't think white supreeeeemisists really are a problem nor will become one. .....T

I disagree with you on most issues. You are the first one in this thread that I am not BELIEVING what you claim. For the reasons I already explained.

Please don't waste my time pretending to be confused about the difference.

you have posted cartoons depicting trump as a god. so you think you are to be taken seriously, or have any cred as to whether you believe me?

:auiqs.jpg:

The closest I've come to a white supremacist is reading posts by playtime.

that doesn't even make sense.... to some lily whites- i am of the brown race.
Your hatred towards others is well documented.

nope - still not making sense. i hate no one here & even if that were true - how the hell does that make me a supreeeeemisist??
Good luck with proving me wrong.

nope - still not making sense. i hate no one here & even if that were true - how the hell does that make me a supreeeeemisist??

haaaaaaaaaaa i don't hafta prove anything. that burden is on *you*....

good luck & may the farce be with you.

I accept your willingness to slither away in defeat.

That's a common move with your types. :)

And you didn't think to mention THAT, when I specifically asked, "believe whites are superior as a race"?

i answered the way i answered... it's all the same rat fucking racism/supreeeemisist neanderthal thinking. anybody who would use the N word, (or the italian equivalent) as a normal reference automatically thinks they are superior no matter how one might try to spin it as 'just racism'.

That you argue against this truism, doubly demonstrates that your claim to have known "white supremacists" is not to be trusted.

At all.

NEXT!

lol... wow - so you don't believe me? i'm shocked i tell you... SHOCKED! i mean, you don't think donny is a racist! you don't think white supreeeeemisists really are a problem nor will become one. .....T

I disagree with you on most issues. You are the first one in this thread that I am not BELIEVING what you claim. For the reasons I already explained.

you have posted cartoons depicting trump as a god. so you think you are to be taken seriously, or have any cred as to whether you believe me?

God Emperor, and yes, I post those with humor, to jerk your chain and the chain(s) of people like you.

You, on the other hand, seriously made the argument for conflating racists and White Supremacist as though they are the same thing.

I am to be taken seriously, and you are not.

I accept your willingness to slither away in defeat.

That's a common move with your types. :)

<pfffft> guess you ain't 'up to it'...

in other words: typical impotent basket dwelling deplorable.

:)

At all.

NEXT!

God Emperor, and yes, I post those with humor, to jerk your chain and the chain(s) of people like you.

You, on the other hand, seriously made the argument for conflating racists and White Supremacist as though they are the same thing.

follow the bouncing ball cartton boy.... one cannot be a racist without feeling superior over other races & one cannot be a supreme without being a racist. they are interchangeable, but when 'arguments' are used with the notion that blacks only get ahead because of affirmative action because they aren't smart enough otherwise, & the like, then yeppers... those basket dwellers are supremacists. besiseds - the only thing you are capable of yanking is your pud.

I don't believe that i've ever met a white nationalist/supremacists but you don't always know the secrets of the people you meet so it's hard to say. None of my close friends are and none of my family that I know of. I also have never looked for one or been in a situation where I could potential be around one. Realistically they are small percentage of the population in my opinion.

This word-parsing is silly. Call them whatever you want. They're all part of the same sewer. Some are just a little worse than others. Big deal.

I have relatives in Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas. I currently know several white supremacists.

White Supremacists are not hard to come by in the Ozarks, usually mixed in with the meth heads.

You can find the same kind of people set up in Southeastern Oklahoma.

Lake Elsinore California is another white supremacist hangout.

They don't hide.

I've you've never met a white supremacist, you must not spend much time in the red parts of the country.

I have relatives in Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas. I currently know several white supremacists.

White Supremacists are not hard to come by in the Ozarks, usually mixed in with the meth heads.

You can find the same kind of people set up in Southeastern Oklahoma.

Lake Elsinore California is another white supremacist hangout.

They don't hide.

I've you've never met a white supremacist, you must not spend much time in the red parts of the country.
Yep. This is denial in the extreme.

"Gee whiz, I don't see a THING"

:rolleyes:

White "supremacists", White "separtatists", White nationalists, and good ol' fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant white racists are merely variations on a theme.

The first three are merely the more feral of the breed, further out on the spectrum. So I'm not really sure how we're supposed to tell the first three apart.

Someone could be actually racist, and not support any polices that a white supremacist would call for.

Seems kind of unfair to lump them all together.

And it makes a big difference if we are talking about anything that touches on policy or issues.

A white nationalist, could be very, very similar to a normal mainstream Democrat who believes in strong "Civil Rights" programs.

Certainly a white nationalist could be a white nationalist, and have less radical ideas for his "platform" than say, Reparations, which I believe that ALL current Dem presidential candidates support.

Your point seems, dangerously and unfairly wrong.
That's the point of a "spectrum". People on one end of the racist spectrum won't agree with everything said by those on the other end of the racist spectrum.

There is a white racist spectrum? Who created it? Is it government funded? Is it limited to US whites? If you spew liberal talking points, can you have your name removed from the spectrum? Does the spectrum exclude Blacks?

White "supremacists", White "separtatists", White nationalists, and good ol' fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant white racists are merely variations on a theme.

The first three are merely the more feral of the breed, further out on the spectrum. So I'm not really sure how we're supposed to tell the first three apart.

Someone could be actually racist, and not support any polices that a white supremacist would call for.

And it makes a big difference if we are talking about anything that touches on policy or issues.

A white nationalist, could be very, very similar to a normal mainstream Democrat who believes in strong "Civil Rights" programs.

Certainly a white nationalist could be a white nationalist, and have less radical ideas for his "platform" than say, Reparations, which I believe that ALL current Dem presidential candidates support.

That's the point of a "spectrum". People on one end of the racist spectrum won't agree with everything said by those on the other end of the racist spectrum.

There is a white racist spectrum? Who created it? Is it government funded? Is it limited to US whites? If you spew liberal talking points, can you have your name removed from the spectrum? Does the spectrum exclude Blacks?
In order:
  • Yes.
  • Racist whites, some of whom are more so than others. That's what "spectrum" means.
  • No.
  • In this context, yes.
  • Depends on the situation.
  • Yes.
You're welcome. And your obtuse tactics are noted, and par for the course here.

Last edited:

At all.

NEXT!

follow the bouncing ball cartton boy.... one cannot be a racist without feeling superior over other races & one cannot be a supreme without being a racist. they are interchangeable, but when 'arguments' are used with the notion that blacks only get ahead because of affirmative action because they aren't smart enough otherwise, & the like, then yeppers... those basket dwellers are supremacists. besiseds - the only thing you are capable of yanking is your pud.

The vast majority of racists in our society, at least white ones, know that they will never have their racism represented in government policy.

They choose/align their politics and policies based on other factors, mostly economic.

This is very different from the very, very, few that are motivated enough to define themselves as white supremacists and desire, or god forbid, voice a desire for policy so that whites can dominate society.

Different words, different meanings, and you are literally arguing that they are not different. Thus, your input in this thread, is not to be taken seriously.

That you want to lump all the white racists, in with the extreme fringe of white racism, is sort of the point, of the thread, that people like you are vastly exaggerating the issue of white supremacy.

ANd let's not even get into the issue of how often someone you call "racist" is actually racist.

In order:
  • Yes.
  • Racist whites, some of whom are more so than others. That's what "spectrum" means.
  • No.
  • In this context, yes.
  • Depends on the situation.
  • Yes.
You're welcome. And your obtuse tactics are noted, and par for the course here.

Nothing tactical in my part. I was simply mocking the existence of such a spectrum; but, your reply has shown me how committed you people are to punishing any and all whites who deviate even slightly with how you want them to think. I would call it obsessive.

Forum List

Back