SO GLAD the Newtown Parents Are Coming Forward

joeb approves of things that kills children; or as he labels them..."medical waste".

Which is why he doesn't want us to be able to defend them from the loons that target them for destruction.

Last edited:
joeb approves of things that kills children; or as he labels them..."medical waste".

Which is why he doesn't want us to be able to defend ourselves from the loons that target them for destruction.

When this government does finally lose all vestiges of its sanity, he will most certainly wish he had something to defend himself with.

What a bunch of fools and idiots.

And yes, I do mean that.

While I am sorry and I grieve with them at the loss of their children, that doesn't mean they have the right to demand that I lose my rights or have my rights further restricted.

More people are killed by cars and drunk drivers every year and I don't see them demanding that people turn in their cars because they "might" hurt someone with it.

Did you ever consider their rights as parents?

How about the rights of their children?

btw. Drinking driving is illegal, genius.

So is murder, idiot. Using your logic, it should be illegal to own high proof rum and bottles that hold more than 7 shots.
Do you advocate federal background checks to by a beer at a bar?

And yes, I do mean that.

While I am sorry and I grieve with them at the loss of their children, that doesn't mean they have the right to demand that I lose my rights or have my rights further restricted.

More people are killed by cars and drunk drivers every year and I don't see them demanding that people turn in their cars because they "might" hurt someone with it.

So is murder, idiot. Using your logic, it should be illegal to own high proof rum and bottles that hold more than 7 shots.
Do you advocate federal background checks to by a beer at a bar?

America would cease to exist without beer. Just like we would cease to exist if we failed to arm ourselves in defense of our freedom.

Okay the beer thing was a bit much, but you get it.

The country is a far better place with beer. It would be even better yet if we didn't have to deal with nosy Finns telling us how we ought to run it.

Because Finland, the country that allied with the Nazis in WW2 and was neutered by the Russians in the Cold War, has the moral standing to tell us where we're wrong.

[

Yes, that's exactly what it's like. That's why a gun ban is futile. Are you finally getting it, Joe? We have 300M guns in this country. After a gun ban we will still have 300M guns in this country. Except law abiding citizens wont be able to get them. That leaves criminals.
Is this starting to make sense to you??

After a gun ban, most people will turn their guns in rather than pay the fines or do the jail time.

Criminals aren't the problem. Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and dometic murders. A gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your family than a bad guy. 80% of women who are murdered are killed by their husbands or boyfriends.

If you bought a dog for protection, and it kept biting your kids and the neighbor's kids, you'd put that dog down.

But the gun nuts have a solution that is more dangerous than the problem, and they've been conditioned to think nothing of it.

How absolutely stupid can you be? Most people will turn in their guns?

You must live on one of the coasts? You really should get out more. Come to Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, or one of the states in the Midwest. Live there for a year or two. And then tell me that these people will turn in their guns if you ban them.

I've told you before. When Clinton banned large capacity magazines, the machine shops around my ranch went into overdrive. You could buy any magazine you wanted and they were CHEAPER than the ones you bought from the manufacturing houses. You can't legislate something that people want to have. How's that moonshine war going for you?

I wouldn't turn in my weapons. Get a warrant, come to my house and do all the searching you want. I guarantee you that somewhere on 300 acres they would be stashed.

Besides, my weapons aren't there to protect me from criminals. They are there to protect me from the likes of you and your henchmen.

The country is a far better place with beer. It would be even better yet if we didn't have to deal with nosy Finns telling us how we ought to run it.

Because Finland, the country that allied with the Nazis in WW2 and was neutered by the Russians in the Cold War, has the moral standing to tell us where we're wrong.

You might want to learn some history before making a ridiculous statement like that about Finland

[

Yes, that's exactly what it's like. That's why a gun ban is futile. Are you finally getting it, Joe? We have 300M guns in this country. After a gun ban we will still have 300M guns in this country. Except law abiding citizens wont be able to get them. That leaves criminals.

After a gun ban, most people will turn their guns in rather than pay the fines or do the jail time.

Criminals aren't the problem. Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and dometic murders. A gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your family than a bad guy. 80% of women who are murdered are killed by their husbands or boyfriends.

If you bought a dog for protection, and it kept biting your kids and the neighbor's kids, you'd put that dog down.

But the gun nuts have a solution that is more dangerous than the problem, and they've been conditioned to think nothing of it.

How absolutely stupid can you be? Most people will turn in their guns?

You must live on one of the coasts? You really should get out more. Come to Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, or one of the states in the Midwest. Live there for a year or two. And then tell me that these people will turn in their guns if you ban them.

I've told you before. When Clinton banned large capacity magazines, the machine shops around my ranch went into overdrive. You could buy any magazine you wanted and they were CHEAPER than the ones you bought from the manufacturing houses. You can't legislate something that people want to have. How's that moonshine war going for you?

I wouldn't turn in my weapons. Get a warrant, come to my house and do all the searching you want. I guarantee you that somewhere on 300 acres they would be stashed.

Besides, my weapons aren't there to protect me from criminals. They are there to protect me from the likes of you and your henchmen.

It would be his henchmen, because like most liberals, JoeB doesnt have the balls to do it himself.

[

Since you're so good at giving statistics without a shred of proof, please post a link to exactly what percent of gun deaths are suicides, what percent are accidents and what percent are domestic murders. I would really like to see these percentages, and I have yet to see you back up your "statistics" with any links.

Rick

You might want to learn some history before making a ridiculous statement like that about Finland

Oh please enlighten me. This'll be good.

[

There you go with the disproved 43 X number again. Must check the list...

[

Since you're so good at giving statistics without a shred of proof, please post a link to exactly what percent of gun deaths are suicides, what percent are accidents and what percent are domestic murders. I would really like to see these percentages, and I have yet to see you back up your "statistics" with any links.

Rick

He keeps quoting an Arthur Kellerman study that even the author has discredited.

You're safe til 3:15, Joe.

Rick

He keeps quoting an Arthur Kellerman study that even the author has discredited.

More support for the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Rick

85% of all statistics are made up.

Rick

And yes, I do mean that.

So is walking into a classroom and shooting kids, genius.

Forum List

Back