So I guess unemployment isn't at 40 percent anymore?

He said it's BS because it's undercounting, he didn't say it's fabricating numbers. He said the interpretation of them is BS. It is. Imagine a bunch of people find jobs and the unemployment rate supposedly goes up. It's stupid.
That number even went up because more people started looking for jobs so he wasn't even basing his argument on that number.
Actually, more people gave up looking for jobs in Jan. So much for Tramp giving workers new hope in finding a job!!!
Discouraged workers:
Dec 426,000
Jan 532,000

Non-sequitur, you can't conclude that from that stat.

I see where you get the half million number now. That stat refers to the BLS defined statistics, you need to learn what the term means in terms of how you are using it, it doesn't mean what you think it means. It's one group, it's not an encompassing term

sure we do, all of them including the 95 million who aren't in the figures.
And what will you say when that 95 million rises every year of Tramp's dictatorship?
All of a sudden the Right will admit Boomers are retiring!!!!
When you retire you are no longer in the workforce, Holmes ...
Not according to pathological liar Tramp!!!!!

JAN. 11, 2017 press conference
TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.
OK, fine, I was assuming we're talking about people at retirement age. If you're counting people who retire young then sure, Trump's number would include that
If you think 96 million retired young, then you are STUPID enough to support Tramp!!!

Now you're just being a moron. I said nor implied any such thing

He didn't include the millions of people that had given up looking for work
That's because there are just about half a million!!!!
i believe the number was 95 million.
I believe the 95 million are all working age people without jobs. Of course many don't want them, such as stay at home moms. However, tens of millions of them are people who would look if they felt they could get a decent job
That is pure BS, but since that is the lie that Tramp has been spreading, I will assume it is now true for the entire Tramp dictatorship. What will you say when that number increases each and every year of the Tramp dictatorship???

TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

He said it's BS because it's undercounting, he didn't say it's fabricating numbers. He said the interpretation of them is BS. It is. Imagine a bunch of people find jobs and the unemployment rate supposedly goes up. It's stupid.
That number even went up because more people started looking for jobs so he wasn't even basing his argument on that number.
Actually, more people gave up looking for jobs in Jan. So much for Tramp giving workers new hope in finding a job!!!
Discouraged workers:
Dec 426,000
Jan 532,000
that will never change, no matter what anyone ever does. there will always be a stagnate number of people unemployed, the ones we're interested in today are the 95 million not counted in that 4.8% right now. That is the objective.

And what will you say when that 95 million rises every year of Tramp's dictatorship?
All of a sudden the Right will admit Boomers are retiring!!!!

OK, fine, I was assuming we're talking about people at retirement age. If you're counting people who retire young then sure, Trump's number would include that
If you think 96 million retired young, then you are STUPID enough to support Tramp!!!
Actually you did!!!
I believe the 95 million are all working age people without jobs.

I believe the 95 million are all working age people without jobs. Of course many don't want them, such as stay at home moms. However, tens of millions of them are people who would look if they felt they could get a decent job
That is pure BS, but since that is the lie that Tramp has been spreading, I will assume it is now true for the entire Tramp dictatorship. What will you say when that number increases each and every year of the Tramp dictatorship???

dude, it's always been about the 96 million. your point is what exactly?

Then I'll consider it. As you know, I didn't vote for Trump, but I said I would give him a chance. So far he's done a lot of good things, but two weeks isn't long enough to really conclude anything. Well, for partisan hacks like you it is. Then again you're right, he's not a Democrat so I suppose it's reasonable for you to conclude he's still not a Democrat now

the ones we're interested in today are the 95 million not counted in that 4.8% right now. That is the objective.
And that number will increase each and every year of the Tramp dictatorship, and when it does you will suddenly lose interest in it.
DON'T DOUBT ME!!!

His point is the butt hurt is really painful and he needs a pressure release. Let's have some fun with it.

Hey Ed, President Trump

the ones we're interested in today are the 95 million not counted in that 4.8% right now. That is the objective.
And that number will increase each and every year of the Tramp dictatorship, and when it does you will suddenly lose interest in it.
DON'T DOUBT ME!!!
then he will have failed. And will be held accountable, because that's what conservatives do when the ones we elected fail.

Actually you did!!!

What the fuck? That doesn't say the 95 million are "retired." It says they are "without jobs." What is wrong with you?

No it hasn't, and it will increase each and every year of the Tramp dictatorship.

DON'T DOUBT ME!!!
then he will have failed. And will be held accountable, because that what conservatives do when the ones we elected fail.
BULLSHIT!
CON$ will say the not in labor force number increased because of Boomers retiring.
DON'T DOUBT ME!!!!!

No it hasn't, and it will increase each and every year of the Tramp dictatorship.
well yes it has. and people will always lose jobs and others will always get new jobs. It is now the participation rate that is the focus number. And it started because of obummer.

DON'T DOUBT ME!!!
then he will have failed. And will be held accountable, because that what conservatives do when the ones we elected fail.
BULLSHIT!
CON$ will say the not in labor force number increased because of Boomers retiring.
DON'T DOUBT ME!!!!!
Well first off, you don't think some of that will be true? I'm sure some of those were in obummer's numbers as well you?

You know nothing about economics, you hate Trump, and everything you've ever predicted Trump would do is wrong. Your prediction is worth nothing

Actually you did!!!
What the fuck? That doesn't say the 95 million are "retired." It says they are "without jobs." What is wrong with you?
I know, the pathological liar is INCLUDING the retired, who are part of his 96 million, as "really wanting a job."
Get it???

Actually you did!!!
I know, the pathological liar is INCLUDING the retired, who are part of his 96 million, as "really wanting a job."
Get it???
then why is it called the participation numbers if they are retired?

well yes it has. and people will always lose jobs and others will always get new jobs. It is now the participation rate that is the focus number. And it started because of obummer.

W had a big hand in it too. Obama just continued W's terrible policies which is why it kept getting worse

Forum List

Back