So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

Today it was clear the new generation of voters, Generation X, gets it; the false pathos and promises by members of Congress and the White House to pray for the victims, is seen by this generation of Americans as a worthless endeavor, and a means to once again fool the biddable and garner votes for the do nothing Republicans.

Leftist sez wut?

Today it was clear the new generation of voters, Generation X, gets it; the false pathos and promises by members of Congress and the White House to pray for the victims, is seen by this generation of Americans as a worthless endeavor, and a means to once again fool the biddable and garner votes for the do nothing Republicans.

I think they're called generation Y.

With your every post it’s clear, that you promote false Leftist Propaganda and that God does not hear your prayers.

Liars cannot enter The Kingdom of Heaven.

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

–Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

Leftist sez wut?

Give it up Mary, you have noting to offer and cannot seem to post anything of substance, anything thought provoking or anything thoughtful. Maybe it's time for you to find a new hobby, one which doesn't require thought.

Could be, I'm an early boomer. I'll check and offer my Mea Culpa if you are correct. If so, thanks for the heads up.

Could be, I'm an early boomer. I'll check and offer my Mea Culpa if you are correct. If so, thanks for the heads up.

Like I said, faggot: I have dictionaries older than you. The kids today are not Generation X, you out of touch, latent dirty hippie.

Just screwing with you but I think about 45 to 55 is gen X. Doesn't really matter what generation they are though.

Like I said, faggot: I have dictionaries older than you.

Me too, and more importantly, history books.

Like I said, faggot: I have dictionaries older than you. The kids today are not Generation X, you out of touch, latent dirty hippie.

upload_2018-3-24_19-16-52.jpeg

View attachment 184494
Not at all. :)

iu

Like I said, faggot: I have dictionaries older than you.

Me too, and more importantly, history books.

I have a library. Google can't change my stuff with the stroke of a keyboard. :eusa_dance:

By "gets it," you mean the brainwashing worked.

What I saw in the thing today: Lack of real purpose and enthusiasm.

They were there just to be doing something, but they really don't know what to do.

i love how folks are sayin "never again"

It did happen again, but a school resource officer took the shooter out with a gun. You don't hear anything about that

"If we can't find and deport 11 million illegals, how are we going to find and confiscate 300 million guns?"

I never realized that it takes a genius to realize that no gun control laws are going to stop murderers from murdering people. People have been murdering each other since long before the invention of guns. It's human beings you should fear, not inanimate objects. When they want to kill a bunch of people, they will find a way to do it.

Forum List

Back