So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

The whole situation is just too goddamn shady. You have government funded schools apparently not teaching children their fundamental rights, and organizing protests against citizen rights. Can you imagine that? I mean, that is just really, really, really bad. Really. Really bad.

It should be illegal for government funded schools to protest any citizen rights, especially when you know damn well that the teachers are feeding it, participating in it, and wallowing in it. Disgusting filth is what these people really are.

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.
You must have read that wrong ...that's not really what they want they only want evil assault weapons banned

It was perfectly clear, and even the spelling was unexpectedly correct.

One date point genius. I suppose there as many who want the 2nd A. repealed as thse who believe every person can own, possess and have in their custody and control a nuclear arm.
Progressives have never been reasonable when it comes to firearms, they want total firearm confiscation at the very least...

They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

That nudge was all it took to light the fire. Open your eyes and take a look at reality, it's live and in color on the TV right now, and no doubt being watched by millions. That nudge was the straw in the adage of the camels back.

Republican members of Congress and the NRA are both watching the massive number of soon to be, or already voters. Some will understand this may become a sea change in our history. Others will mock the tens of thousands of soon to vote for the first time, and pay the price.
Deception, progressives want absolute firearm confiscation

It should be illegal for government funded schools to protest any citizen rights, especially when you know damn well that the teachers are feeding it, participating in it, and wallowing in it. Disgusting filth is what these people really are.
No doubt, the deep state wants absolute firearm confiscation

what should really scare right wingers is NOT the abolishing of the 2nd Amendment from these massive rallies......what should scare them is the booths to REGISTER future voters...
Young voters do not vote, They are too busy playing violent video games on their Xboxs in their safe spaces

This is what happens in a dictatorship, telling the teachers they can't discuss politics with students. You people are becoming the very thing you profess to hate. So sad.

This is what happens in a dictatorship, telling the teachers they can't discuss politics with students. You people are becoming the very thing you profess to hate. So sad.

Who says they can't discuss politics with the students. No problem at all with that. But we all know that is not what is going on here. They are pushing a liberal agenda on these kids and that is wrong, and if this kind of stuff continues, then it will NOT just be conservatives who end up being sorry.

clearly, you've got a problem with the first

Not at all. I one-hundred percent support their right to make asses of themselves. The intentions of their masters have been clear for decades.

It is of no consequence, however. The country will not be going that way.

That is disgusting since many of them watched their friends die with their blood ripunning all over.

How many?

These kids are being led, no matter how many times that is denied.

They are being led, but not in the manner of those who continue to follow Trump and others like him, demagogues and charlatans. They are led by the horror of violent death and the callous disregard of Pols whose promise to pray is hollow, for their actions belie the normal human emotion of empathy, their words are false pathos (i.e. Fake Concern for others seeking to benefit them, and not those who are hurting).
Firearm violence is mostly nonexistent in rural areas, it is prevalent in progressive controlled urban areas.
Most of America’s firearms exist in rural America... where the least violent crime is...

They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

That nudge was all it took to light the fire. Open your eyes and take a look at reality, it's live and in color on the TV right now, and no doubt being watched by millions. That nudge was the straw in the adage of the camels back.

Republican members of Congress and the NRA are both watching the massive number of soon to be, or already voters. Some will understand this may become a sea change in our history. Others will mock the tens of thousands of soon to vote for the first time, and pay the price.

Of course they do. I pretty much totally ignore that "we don't want to ban guns" argument nowadays. The leftists have gone full blown tard is all.

Of course they do. I pretty much totally ignore that "we don't want to ban guns" argument nowadays. The leftists have gone full blown tard is all.

This is a serious push to disarm America. Whoever's behind it needs to be arrested, tried, and hung for treason.

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.
You must have read that wrong ...that's not really what they want they only want evil assault weapons banned

He's not wrong, he actually believes what he writes.

Yes, and not what you write.

Your perception of reality is self serving. You and others who support governmental laissez faire, i.e. the callous conservative set, only care about your own rights and not the basic human rights of life, liberty and happiness of others.

Your understanding of the Golden Rule is this you want the gold, and want to make the rules. This is why today's March in The District and in cities around our nationso upset you and others and mock these future leaders bringing reality to pols and challenging authority. Democracy in Action.

Imagine what a Putin would do if this occurred in Russian, and remember what China did at Tienanmen square; that is what will be the next new reality will be if we continue to allow sociopaths to make our laws and enforce them.
Getting rid of the second amendment will not save a single soul....

This is a serious push to disarm America. Whoever's behind it needs to be arrested, tried, and hung for treason.

It is the result of years of brainwashing people and weak minded, cowardly people.

Case closed.

He's not wrong, he actually believes what he writes.

Yes, and not what you write.

Your perception of reality is self serving. You and others who support governmental laissez faire, i.e. the callous conservative set, only care about your own rights and not the basic human rights of life, liberty and happiness of others.

Your understanding of the Golden Rule is this you want the gold, and want to make the rules. This is why today's March in The District and in cities around our nationso upset you and others and mock these future leaders bringing reality to pols and challenging authority. Democracy in Action.

Imagine what a Putin would do if this occurred in Russian, and remember what China did at Tienanmen square; that is what will be the next new reality will be if we continue to allow sociopaths to make our laws and enforce them.
Getting rid of the second amendment will not save a single soul....

It'll get a lot killed, though.

They could not parrot better were they in a cage.
When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?

It is parroting. It is parroting the Constitution. Yes it is. Not leftist claptrap.

What these children do not comprehend is that the NRA is composed of voters. That's what the left really objects to. The NRA cannot do anything. It's like the PTA. The voters that support the NRA vote their interests and their interests are defending themselves, their homes and their families. The left wants people to stop self defense.
Well, if the voters don't want their guns controlled, they had better start listening very carefully and speaking very persuasively to these kids, because the majority will be at the polls in 2020.
Calling them parrots, skinhead lesbians, Marxist puppets, overall dismissing them as too young to have any ideas of their own....is not going to work.
Lol
Young voters do not vote, They are too busy playing violent video games on their Xboxs in their safe spaces... you dumbass bitch

Last edited:

Case closed.

lM3XRzb_SNKcIO78BQ5oTA.png

kiSEapk8Qd_T4PXR7GGqjQ.png

a368bzsAQPCS6eZt9NQpRQ.png

4ZzUMGmVTnShAt9Gq6Ohhw.png

Maine Voices: It’s time for a gun abolition

Case closed.

Maine Voices: It’s time for a gun abolition movement
https://www.pressherald.com/2018/02...-your-guns-the-case-for-civilian-disarmament/
I wonder if she is from Maine? We get a lot of out of staters up here (we need a wall).
Maine has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the country, and one of the lowest gun homicide rates. Last year we passed free concealed carry--no license necessary. Kids can hunt (with their parents) as soon as they can walk.
So don't lose a lot of sleep over this op ed, Lucy. I know it's not a mainstream opinion in Maine and I highly doubt it is anywhere else in the country.
We do, obviously, believe in the 1st Amendment though.
...and you want to get rid of the second amendment. Without the Second Amendment the constitution is useless

They could not parrot better were they in a cage.
When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?

It is parroting. It is parroting the Constitution. Yes it is. Not leftist claptrap.

What these children do not comprehend is that the NRA is composed of voters. That's what the left really objects to. The NRA cannot do anything. It's like the PTA. The voters that support the NRA vote their interests and their interests are defending themselves, their homes and their families. The left wants people to stop self defense.
Well, if the voters don't want their guns controlled, they had better start listening very carefully and speaking very persuasively to these kids, because the majority will be at the polls in 2020.
Calling them parrots, skinhead lesbians, Marxist puppets, overall dismissing them as too young to have any ideas of their own....is not going to work.
Lol
Young voters do not vote, They are too busy playing violent video games on the Xboxs in their safe spaces... you dumbass bitch

It's not just young people. It is everybody. Damn, some people never even turn their heads away from their phones.

Forum List

Back