So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

Let 'em protest, because they're only hurting themselves. Normal hard working salt of the earth Americans are getting fed up with all these protests, they have PROTEST FATIGUE. The left might think that what they're doing is furthering their cause, but the opposite is in fact what's happening.

The second amendment will NEVER be repealed, period.
If it is it’s over

They're behind schedule.

Hillary was supposed to appoint the 5th gungrabbing SCOTUS judge who would have ruled by now that there is no individual right to bear arms. They might need a few more school shooting to get back on target

If we're not headed for a Civil war, then I'm JakeStarkey

your inability to think for yourself is not universal, no matter what your masters tell you to think.

You're spinning like a top, bro.

:th_spinspin:

you're dumber than a bag o' trumps, sis

And you're duller than a bag of marbles. :dunno:

It's clear these children are being manipulated. Wait until they wake up, and many will. :)

it's clear that these children are smarter than your average pussy con and are tired of the bullshit they spew.
Perhaps if you realized that most of us know you are just trolling trying to get people banned ,you would settle down and actually post some tangible position you may have?

then most of you are more stupid than i thought, which is pretty amazing. :lol:

It doesn't appear they're walking much. "Right to Life" one sign says..yeah, like you support that. :auiqs.jpg:

A lot of what it is, is that these kids have no direction. Someone gives them direction for this BS and they're all over it.

Unfortunately, this is not a worthy cause.

Thank you too for you opinion. If a new one year play of Edgar Bergen is produced, and they need a stand-in for Charley McCarthy, I'll be happy to recommend you, Mary.

And if I ever need a snarky paid leftist shill, I got your number bro.

I doubt it, you've never even invested in a dictionary, let alone an education. But proof me wrong, define "leftist"!

There are many things that may have. I whole heartedly agree. But there is no new gun law that would have prevented this. But that is not what the march is for.
We need better mental healthcare. The abolishment of any agreement signed between a school district, and local law enforcement to not arrest kids that cause enough trouble they should be arrested. The fbi to thoroughly follow up on threats to schools. Better enforcement of laws already on the books, such as Fl has, where local law enforcement have final word on gun purchase/permit approval. Better nicks system implementation. I could go on, as many signs were there, cries were there and all ignored by those that had the authority to do so.
Tell us what new gun law would have prevented it? As usual, I expect no answer.
When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?
Prevented WHAT?

The shooting at Parkland High in Broward County, FL. OldLady

Tread carefully, because you are a proxy for this idiocy.
Get your boys to tread carefully, too, and I'll be as careful as you like.
So to answer depotoo, ERPO may have. Programs passed on the state level in some places that start utilizing Everytown's assessment of suicidal thought among students (and what to do if they are), curbing bullying and ostracizing that makes kids feel like outsiders--they might have helped. We'll never know for sure. We can certainly try, even though it is impossible to measure a "negative," if a law has prevented deaths. Folks with those laws say they're working.

"But there is no new gun law that would have prevented this."

They are not interested in gun laws, they know that NO gun law would prevent school massacres or ANY type of massacre, the New Gun Laws thing is the False Flag behind that False Flag is the actual Agenda:

THEY WANT THE GUNS THEMSELVES.

9481042750_86d218a335_b.jpg

^^^^ This is The Knotted Gun, a sculpture outside the UN HQ Building in New York.

The UN Small Arms Treaty signed by John Kerry, agreed to by Barack Obama and in FULL VIOLATION of the American Constitution, in FULL VIOLATION of the Second Amendment.

Article V of The UN Small Arms Treaty mandates member nations establish a Nation Gun Registration Database, a national gun registration is the first step toward actual gun confiscation.

The Agenda for every nation that ratifies The UN Small Arms Treaty includes:

Mandated national screening for all gun owners with bureaucrats deciding who is confident enough to own a gun.

Restrictive licensing for gun and ammo sales, with perhaps bans on certain types of firearms. This could include anything from semi-auto rifles, to shotguns, to handguns.

Restriction on the number of guns and amount of ammo a properly licensed gun owner may possess.

Bans on magazines holding more than ten rounds.

Bans on owning a firearm, for self defense — unless a citizen can somehow show need and get government approval.

At this time 89 nations have ratified the UN Small Arms Treaty, 130 nations have signed it but not yet ratified it including America, but the Globalists who are funding all these International Coordinated Marches DEMANDING America trash the Second Amendment, they brag that America will be forced to comply and agree fully to ratifying the UN Small Arms Treaty through peer pressure from other nations, which is why you are seeing these marches in London, Paris, Madrid, Sydney, Tokyo etc

WHY isn't Donald Trump removing America as a signatory of the UN Small Arms Treaty? How many Americans have even HEARD of the UN Small Arms Treaty?

qH3PK08gRDG-tnci8T2g1A.png

QvcD_neQSJGgSoP_m5D6PA.png

Help Rand Paul Defeat the UN Small Arms Treaty! - National Association for Gun Rights

You're spinning like a top, bro.

:th_spinspin:

you're dumber than a bag o' trumps, sis

And you're duller than a bag of marbles. :dunno:

It's clear these children are being manipulated. Wait until they wake up, and many will. :)

it's clear that these children are smarter than your average pussy con and are tired of the bullshit they spew.
Perhaps if you realized that most of us know you are just trolling trying to get people banned ,you would settle down and actually post some tangible position you may have?

then most of you are more stupid than i thought, which is pretty amazing. :lol:
Coming from you, I’m honored

It doesn't appear they're walking much. "Right to Life" one sign says..yeah, like you support that. :auiqs.jpg:

A lot of what it is, is that these kids have no direction. Someone gives them direction for this BS and they're all over it.

Thank you too for you opinion. If a new one year play of Edgar Bergen is produced, and they need a stand-in for Charley McCarthy, I'll be happy to recommend you, Mary.

I doubt it, you've never even invested in a dictionary, let alone an education. But proof me wrong, define "leftist"!
You

Let 'em protest, because they're only hurting themselves. Normal hard working salt of the earth Americans are getting fed up with all these protests, they have PROTEST FATIGUE. The left might think that what they're doing is furthering their cause, but the opposite is in fact what's happening.

If it is it’s over
These sickening protests by fascist democrats will be forgotten by tomorrow.

The vast majority of Americans are sick of them. All they're doing really is driving people AWAY from their constitution hating agenda.

Let 'em protest. The more they do, the more American hate them.

:21::21::21:
You said-

If it is it’s over
These sickening protests by fascist democrats will be forgotten by tomorrow.

The vast majority of Americans are sick of them. All they're doing really is driving people AWAY from their constitution hating agenda.

Let 'em protest. The more they do, the more American hate them.
My posts are mere documents for others to read.

It's a match and some of you need to call down. My hunting rifles are perfectly safe and I don't need the nra nor chicken littles telling me. This from an avid Hunter former new member who has been hearing how my gun rights are not safe for 50 some odd years now....

Notice the complete absense of American flags.

Only White Supremacist/Racist/Nazi/Fascist/Bigots carry American flags, get with the programme :uhoh3:
If you have to march to make a point, debating isn’t on the table and you will listen to them ask them. When your point is to bash the constitution, why would you bring the flag that represents it?

They have a Globally Organised Coordinated March which is happening in Washington DC, London, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney, Madrid etc so NOTHING to do at ALL with some school shooting in Florida that's just the EXCUSE they are using but more to do with an Agenda, if not to do with an Agenda then why the fuck are peoples in London, Paris, Tokyo, Madrid, Sydney etc ALL marching to DEMAND the trashing of America's Second Amendment and marching to DEMAND gun control in America?
/----/ Makes you wonder what other rights these foreigners want to take away from us.

Not just from YOU but from the rest of us also. This is being funded by the usual Globalists, what we collectively now just refer to as The Usual Suspects, but you should already know who they are or at least who their Front Men and Front Women are.

These morons who are marching, The Useful Idiots, just sheep, Sheeple, the Globalists actually have no use for them either in fact they are laughing at these morons marching and thinking what good little sheep they are, MINDLESS SHEEP.

your-friends-anonews-my-friends-sheeple-vs-wolfpack-5703640.png

This below is what a Human Wolf calls Human Rights:

GNY3s3-XTDGzgCxg8C82wg.png

45715425.jpg

IMO you're one very confused and sick puppy.

It's "prove" leftist faggot. I have Dictionaries older than you.

Here's one now:

fEI2cK9.jpg

Last edited:
Only White Supremacist/Racist/Nazi/Fascist/Bigots carry American flags, get with the programme :uhoh3:
If you have to march to make a point, debating isn’t on the table and you will listen to them ask them. When your point is to bash the constitution, why would you bring the flag that represents it?

They have a Globally Organised Coordinated March which is happening in Washington DC, London, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney, Madrid etc so NOTHING to do at ALL with some school shooting in Florida that's just the EXCUSE they are using but more to do with an Agenda, if not to do with an Agenda then why the fuck are peoples in London, Paris, Tokyo, Madrid, Sydney etc ALL marching to DEMAND the trashing of America's Second Amendment and marching to DEMAND gun control in America?
/----/ Makes you wonder what other rights these foreigners want to take away from us.

Not just from YOU but from the rest of us also. This is being funded by the usual Globalists, what we collectively now just refer to as The Usual Suspects, but you should already know who they are or at least who their Front Men and Front Women are.

These morons who are marching, The Useful Idiots, just sheep, Sheeple, the Globalists actually have no use for them either in fact they are laughing at these morons marching and thinking what good little sheep they are, MINDLESS SHEEP.

45715425.jpg

She doesn't sound confused or sick to me. Quite the opposite actually. She sounds like she knows just what horrors come from gun bans levied against the law abiding. Sounds to me like you cannot stand the truth of that and have to attack the person because they are right.

45715425.jpg

Good thing nobody gives a crap what your opinion is or is not, you are the epitome of what the Sheeple are about, keep your head in the sand because we WANT your type to keep your head in the sand.

This one is up your alley.

71nxCnzMRyL.jpg

:21::21::21:
You said-

Look up the word CAPTIOUS, and google Proof or prove.

"proof" is a noun that means "evidence", and "prove" is a verb that means "demonstrate".

This one is up your alley.

View attachment 184448

^^^^ That's too advanced for that low IQ Muppet, this one is better:

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back