So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

Well, this thread has been co-opted by the dumbest of the dumb, who mock a celebration of democracy in action, and the First Amendment.

Q. Is it any wonder that they support Trump and the Oligarchy, and why they mock We the People, and hate democracy in action!
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

An Orchestra.

An idiot-gram ^^^. The genre of the Trumpeters. Nothing is ever substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking, and that is their strength.
/----/ Care to provide some proof of that claim? All we have done is qute our Founding Fathers and legal sources to back our position. You Libs resort to name calling.

Well, this thread has been co-opted by the dumbest of the dumb, who mock a celebration of democracy in action, and the First Amendment.

Q. Is it any wonder that they support Trump and the Oligarchy, and why they mock We the People, and hate democracy in action!

An Orchestra.

An idiot-gram ^^^. The genre of the Trumpeters. Nothing is ever substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking, and that is their strength.

An Orchestra.

Trumpeter.

What a fucking moron.

You think everyone who disagrees with you is to be insulted.

Shove your idiot gram up your ass.

Fuck off crybaby.

clearly, you've got a problem with the first

Not at all. I one-hundred percent support their right to make asses of themselves. The intentions of their masters have been clear for decades.

It is of no consequence, however. The country will not be going that way.

That is disgusting since many of them watched their friends die with their blood ripunning all over.

The country isn't exploiting their fragile state and malleable minds. Leftist globalist douchebags are doing that.

An Orchestra.

And then there’s you

Tell us what new gun law would have prevented it? As usual, I expect no answer.
They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

They could not parrot better were they in a cage.
When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?
Prevented WHAT?

The shooting at Parkland High in Broward County, FL. OldLady

Tread carefully, because you are a proxy for this idiocy.

An Orchestra.

/----/ Care to provide some proof of that claim? All we have done is qute our Founding Fathers and legal sources to back our position. You Libs resort to name calling.
They can’t argue against it cause you can’t

It doesn't appear they're walking much. "Right to Life" one sign says..yeah, like you support that. :auiqs.jpg:

A lot of what it is, is that these kids have no direction. Someone gives them direction for this BS and they're all over it.

Unfortunately, this is not a worthy cause.

Why do the right-wingers think that everyone but them is an easily-manipulated parrot and a stooge, when they spend all their time parroting right-wing nonsense that they got from some website or radio shows put on by idiots?

/----/
1.) If you value the First Amendment sooooooooooooooooooooo much, why do you Libtards want to silence the NRA?
2.) We live in a Republic not a Democracy. Democracy is simply mob rule.

I don't want to silence them, their rhetoric is one more log on the fire. I want them to stop enabling foreign and domestic terrorists, and those citizens who seek to do harm to people they do not know, for motives we cannot comprehend nor preconceive.

As for your number two, it is a half-truth and the meme / propaganda which has been of recent vintage and echoed by fellow travelers who fear We the People.

We the People, elect our representatives. And every two-years We the People have the power to change the course of history. That is why the GOP has put so much effort into another meme, claiming that election fraud is a serious problem.

No matter the evidence, the alt right, neo fascist and current iteration of the GOP and their fellow travelers, continue to echo this falsehood, continue to defend the power of money to influence our election as if it were important to protect free speech, and have put impediments to voting directed at likely Democratic voters.

Why do the right-wingers think that everyone but them is an easily-manipulated parrot and a stooge, when they spend all their time parroting right-wing nonsense that they got from some website or radio shows put on by idiots?

speaking of NONSENSE lysie

They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?
Prevented WHAT?

Get your boys to tread carefully, too, and I'll be as careful as you like.
So to answer depotoo, ERPO may have. Programs passed on the state level in some places that start utilizing Everytown's assessment of suicidal thought among students (and what to do if they are), curbing bullying and ostracizing that makes kids feel like outsiders--they might have helped. We'll never know for sure. We can certainly try, even though it is impossible to measure a "negative," if a law has prevented deaths. Folks with those laws say they're working.

Read this thread

Prevented WHAT?

So to answer depotoo, ERPO may have. Programs passed on the state level in some places that start utilizing Everytown's assessment of suicidal thought among students (and what to do if they are), curbing bullying and ostracizing that makes kids feel like outsiders--they might have helped. We'll never know for sure. We can certainly try, even though it is impossible to measure a "negative," if a law has prevented deaths. Folks with those laws say they're working.
The March is full speed bullying

Prevented WHAT?

Something a wee bit more practical: One resource officer per 800-1k students, let teachers CCW if they want. Done.

Prevented WHAT?

The March is full speed bullying

It looks like the bullying is stopped and standing still, then. :)

An Orchestra.

An Orchestra.

Trumpeter.

What a fucking moron.

You think everyone who disagrees with you is to be insulted.

Shove your idiot gram up your ass.

Fuck off crybaby.

Thanks so much for sharing. If a part is needed in a new iteration of West Side Story, and need a punk, i'll be happy to recommend you.

It doesn't appear they're walking much. "Right to Life" one sign says..yeah, like you support that. :auiqs.jpg:

A lot of what it is, is that these kids have no direction. Someone gives them direction for this BS and they're all over it.

Thank you too for you opinion. If a new one year play of Edgar Bergen is produced, and they need a stand-in for Charley McCarthy, I'll be happy to recommend you, Mary.

your inability to think for yourself is not universal, no matter what your masters tell you to think.

You're spinning like a top, bro.

:th_spinspin:

your inability to think for yourself is not universal, no matter what your masters tell you to think.

You're spinning like a top, bro.

:th_spinspin:

you're dumber than a bag o' trumps, sis

Thank you too for you opinion. If a new one year play of Edgar Bergen is produced, and they need a stand-in for Charley McCarthy, I'll be happy to recommend you, Mary.

And if I ever need a snarky paid leftist shill, I got your number bro.

Forum List

Back