So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

Among the assholes that are sponsoring the turd brains advocating doing away with our Constitutional rights is Black Lives Matter, a known terrorist organization. That tells you everything you need to know.
Their whole premise is unnecessary gun deaths. So yeah, why wouldn't they support it? Some black communities are a fucking war zone.

I'll explain it to you.

Those shitheads are advocating taking away the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms for all Americans including the hundred million law abiding gun owners in the US.

The turd brains are ignoring the big city Democrat run ghetto shitholes where most of the gun crime takes place every day. Areas where the existing gun laws are not enforce against a population mostly of minorities.

No gun law taking away my right will ever stop the illegal gun crime in big city shitholes where most of it happens.

The agenda is not to stop gun violence. If it was then these turd brains would be marching in South Chicago. The agenda is to take away the ability of White Conservatives males to defend their family from Black crime and to prevent them from ever being able to hold the filthy ass government accountable for oppression.

It is dispicable agenda.

Those shitheads are advocating taking away the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms for all Americans including the hundred million law abiding gun owners in the US.
No, they're not. Banning assault weapons is not taking away your right to keep and bear arms. The NRA is trying to scare the shit out of you, and you're letting them!
What WILL stop the illegal gun crime in big cities is for the people of those neighborhoods to stand up and make it stop. They are the only ones who can, and it is a sensible thing to add to their agenda. The outcry against gun deaths is AS important as any policy that is discussed. The issue has been ignored and swept under the rug for far too long.
But no one wants to gut the 2nd. They want guns that were developed for military use out of the hands of civilians. No one needs a weapon designed solely to kill as many people as quickly and efficiently as possible. Think about it.

You are confused Moon Bat.

They are advocating taking away our Constitutional rights. There were signs saying "abolish the Second Amendment". If that ain't taking away our rights then what is?

You are really confused about this. These, what you Moon Bats call assault weapons, are not the real killers in America. The real gun violence comes from the inner city shitholes run by Democrats by minorities, gang bangers and druggies. Almost every weekend in Chicago there is a Parkland and every month more people shot and killed than in Las Vegas. The weapons are not thousand dollar ARs but cheap, mostly stolen, illegal handguns

If you Libtards were really serious about stopping gun crime in this country you would be getting rid of these Democrats in the big cities that allow the crimes among the minorities because they are too chickenshit to enforce the law or to confront their despicable voter base..
I heard some of the kids from Chicago being interviewed last night. They're on it, don't worry. I have heard some folks on here bitching about BLM getting involved too. That's crazy; they HAVE to be part of this.

I'll explain it to you.

The turd brains are ignoring the big city Democrat run ghetto shitholes where most of the gun crime takes place every day. Areas where the existing gun laws are not enforce against a population mostly of minorities.

No gun law taking away my right will ever stop the illegal gun crime in big city shitholes where most of it happens.

The agenda is not to stop gun violence. If it was then these turd brains would be marching in South Chicago. The agenda is to take away the ability of White Conservatives males to defend their family from Black crime and to prevent them from ever being able to hold the filthy ass government accountable for oppression.

It is dispicable agenda.

No, they're not. Banning assault weapons is not taking away your right to keep and bear arms. The NRA is trying to scare the shit out of you, and you're letting them!
What WILL stop the illegal gun crime in big cities is for the people of those neighborhoods to stand up and make it stop. They are the only ones who can, and it is a sensible thing to add to their agenda. The outcry against gun deaths is AS important as any policy that is discussed. The issue has been ignored and swept under the rug for far too long.
But no one wants to gut the 2nd. They want guns that were developed for military use out of the hands of civilians. No one needs a weapon designed solely to kill as many people as quickly and efficiently as possible. Think about it.
I’ve asked you before, what is an assault weapon? A knife is an assault weapon!
The AR-15 is directly modeled on the military M-16. Fact. The only difference was the full auto feature used on the military models.
The M-16 and hence the AR-15 were developed to be lightweight, easy to operate and to speed the bullets through the barrel causing maximum damage, as well as firing bullets as fast as possible. They accept large capacity magazines so you can shoot lots of people in between changing magazines.
There may be lots of weapons like that. If so, they should all be banned.
Getting into an argument over "What Is An Assault Weapon" is a tired tactic.
miketx: When the "assault weapons" ban was lifted, in the following decade mass shootings and the number of people killed in them TRIPLED. That is why I believe it would help to ban them again.
You don’t get to make that statement, I have rights too. So scurry along cause you are advocating violence!
I don't get to make which statement? No one is taking away your rights with an assault weapons ban. I ain't scurrying anywhere, regardless of how many threats you make.
Your a liar! You said you want these so called assault weapons BANNED. Answer the question troll.

I'll explain it to you.

It is dispicable agenda.

The AR-15 is directly modeled on the military M-16. Fact. The only difference was the full auto feature used on the military models.
The M-16 and hence the AR-15 were developed to be lightweight, easy to operate and to speed the bullets through the barrel causing maximum damage, as well as firing bullets as fast as possible. They accept large capacity magazines so you can shoot lots of people in between changing magazines.
miketx: When the "assault weapons" ban was lifted, in the following decade mass shootings and the number of people killed in them TRIPLED. That is why I believe it would help to ban them again.
You don’t get to make that statement, I have rights too. So scurry along cause you are advocating violence!
I don't get to make which statement? No one is taking away your rights with an assault weapons ban. I ain't scurrying anywhere, regardless of how many threats you make.

Are you so stupid as to claim that taking away firearms is not taking away rights? Really? Is that the level of stupidity you Moon Bats stoop to nowadays? Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for being morons.

Their whole premise is unnecessary gun deaths. So yeah, why wouldn't they support it? Some black communities are a fucking war zone.

I'll explain it to you.

It is dispicable agenda.

I didn't asked you what is an assault weapon. I asked you to explain to us how banning AR-15 rifles will stop murders when there are plenty of other rifles that will still be available. How come you wont answer that simple question?
I just answered you, Mike. Banning AR's REDUCES mass shootings. Have you got a better explanation for why they tripled after the assault weapons ban expired?

Are you so stupid as to claim that taking away firearms is not taking away rights? Really? Is that the level of stupidity you Moon Bats stoop to nowadays? Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for being morons.
Taking away a type of weapon is not taking away all firearms. And you call ME stupid.

Your a liar! You said you want these so called assault weapons BANNED. Answer the question troll.
Oh, damn, Mike. You were doing such a better job of reading yesterday.

Among the assholes that are sponsoring the turd brains advocating doing away with our Constitutional rights is Black Lives Matter, a known terrorist organization. That tells you everything you need to know.

I'll explain it to you.

It is dispicable agenda.

They are advocating taking away our Constitutional rights. There were signs saying "abolish the Second Amendment". If that ain't taking away our rights then what is?

You are really confused about this. These, what you Moon Bats call assault weapons, are not the real killers in America. The real gun violence comes from the inner city shitholes run by Democrats by minorities, gang bangers and druggies. Almost every weekend in Chicago there is a Parkland and every month more people shot and killed than in Las Vegas. The weapons are not thousand dollar ARs but cheap, mostly stolen, illegal handguns

If you Libtards were really serious about stopping gun crime in this country you would be getting rid of these Democrats in the big cities that allow the crimes among the minorities because they are too chickenshit to enforce the law or to confront their despicable voter base..
I heard some of the kids from Chicago being interviewed last night. They're on it, don't worry. I have heard some folks on here bitching about BLM getting involved too. That's crazy; they HAVE to be part of this.

Those assholes marching in DC were not marching to take guns away from illegals, Negroes and gang bangers that commit most of the crimes in this country.. They were marching to take guns away form law abiding White Conservative men that don't vote for Democrats.

I'll explain it to you.

It is dispicable agenda.

Those assholes marching in DC were not marching to take guns away from illegals, Negroes and gang bangers that commit most of the crimes in this country.. They were marching to take guns away form law abiding White Conservative men that don't vote for Democrats.
^^^ Someone who watched NONE of the coverage of the march.

Taking away a type of weapon is not taking away all firearms. And you call ME stupid.

You are stupid enough to claim that taking guns away is not taking guns away.

That kind of stupidity may be the norm for Democratunderground but it doesn't fly here.

Oh, damn, Mike. You were doing such a better job of reading yesterday.
Still refuses to answer. Hello! Answer the question!

I'll explain it to you.

It is dispicable agenda.

The one you made. And again you’re advocating civil war old , is that really what you want? Again, you don’t get to take my rights, they’re the same as yours

I'll explain it to you.

It is dispicable agenda.

I didn't asked you what is an assault weapon. I asked you to explain to us how banning AR-15 rifles will stop murders when there are plenty of other rifles that will still be available. How come you wont answer that simple question?
I just answered you, Mike. Banning AR's REDUCES mass shootings. Have you got a better explanation for why they tripled after the assault weapons ban expired?
You are out of your mind! If the AR rifle is banned there are hundreds of other types rifles just as powerful. So no, you haven't answered the question I asked you and you never will. You are disingenuous lying troll is all you are.

That kind of stupidity may be the norm for Democratunderground but it doesn't fly here.
She’s inciting a civil war what a traitor. Isn’t that what the British tried? They failed her destiny is written

She’s inciting a civil war what a traitor

Just like these Liberals that support sanctuary cites, which is traitorous to the nation's laws.

seems to me that all efficient and effective guns for the last many years of USA History guns are modeled on military models . Sure there are hunting specific , target shooting specific models but military inspired types are most suitable for purposes of the Second Amendment . Everything from the ww2 Garands and SKS and some lever guns from the early 1900s think it was . Plus heck . the old single shot Trapdoor rifles that Custer used and which are sold as brand new reproductions are military inspired . People like Old Lady and the pity party marchers , and 'blm' want ALL the guns and will use any excuse or reason to get them . ------------ Just a comment .

Last edited:
You are out of your mind! If the AR rifle is banned there are hundreds of other types rifles just as powerful. So no, you haven't answered the question I asked you and you never will. You are disingenuous lying troll is all you are.
--------------------------------------- the HUNDREDS , they will also be banned or restricted if the old ladies , wusses and punks get their way Mike .

I just hope that the anti gunner types eventually get what they deserve .

Just like these Liberals that support sanctuary cites, which is traitorous to the nation's laws.
I know, they hate america and what we stand for! They like Venezuela

I know, they hate america and what we stand for! They like Venezuela

The right to keep and bear arms is an impediment to making America a socialist shithole and that is the real reason they are against it.

Want to hear something hypocritical?

Black Lives Matter was one of the supporters of this despicable anti right to keep and bear arms demonstration.

Black Lives Matter bitches about government oppression.

They are not very bright, are they?

Forum List

Back