So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

But the right to bear arms, in the 2nd Amendment which was written in 1791, me con troll. That is probably more interesting. I notice it mentions actual types of guns that were protected. If you read it, Only two, me con troll, were included. Flint locks, and Muskets. We have always had, and still have, the right to determine what rules need to be added. But that is controlled by politicians in robes, also known as the Supreme court. Who have modified the 2nd over the years to suit the NRA.

This is one of the more interesting posts on the subject. Please provide documentation to support your contentions.

Perhaps you should actually read the 2nd. And the thoughts that the writers of the 2nd had, back in the 1780's. If you actually care.

I have. Many times.

clearly, you've got a problem with the first
I don't see him trying to shut anything down, as we see on college campuses.
What would a HS dropout like yourself know what’s happening on college campuses?
Wow, right to the personal insults.

I struck a nerve again. Always a good sign, thanks.
The only thing you strike is my gag reflex. I’m thrilled this new movement scares you. It should.
You clearly don't know my politics.

But I'm used to having wingers on both ends attack out of pure ignorance.

Opposite sides of the same coin. So similar.

What would a HS dropout like yourself know what’s happening on college campuses?

The only thing you strike is my gag reflex. I’m thrilled this new movement scares you. It should.
You clearly don't know my politics.

But I'm used to having wingers on both ends attack out of pure ignorance.

Opposite sides of the same coin. So similar.
Funny you’re afraid to reveal “ your politics” which is more revealing than you can imagine.
You're still flailing.

Please see the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

I've put it all out there - have you?

And don't worry, I'd never expect an admission from someone like you.

:bye1:

clearly, you've got a problem with the first

I suggest you reread post #422.

The March for Our Lives took place all over the world yesterday. Trying to stop this movement is equivalent to sticking your finger in a dike that’s about to explode.

The FACT of the matter is .. . . there have always been (long before guns existed) and always will be murderers and criminals. They will ignore laws (hence the word CRIMINAL) and will attack you if the opportunity presents itself and if they think they will benefit from it. You do not want to leave yourself at the mercy of criminals and your government to protect you. You need to be proactive when it comes to your self defense. The more and more people that enter the world, the more and more dangerous it becomes because it is PEOPLE who are the real danger.

Indeed. There have always been and will always be evil people who want to harm others. What the Prog-loons are promoting is that only the evil people who are power hungry enough to get positions of political power have all the guns so that they can control the rest of us and leave us at the mercy of the criminals who will ignore the law.

Governments have killed WAY more people than any lone wolf crazy teen shooter. Lol.

Indeed. And that Creepy Hogg Kid would fit right in with the jack booted thugs who killed millions.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

"that Creepy Hogg Kid"? You really are deplorable. Likely scared and envious that someone so young is so much smarter, better educated and more articulate than you will ever be.

Oh, the "I want to take your second amendment rights, but don't infringe on my first amendment right to not have a see through backpack" kid? He's funny.

Idiot-gram, lunacy variety

22F99406-5F69-4126-B0AE-62ABF24F899E.jpeg
The FACT of the matter is .. . . there have always been (long before guns existed) and always will be murderers and criminals. They will ignore laws (hence the word CRIMINAL) and will attack you if the opportunity presents itself and if they think they will benefit from it. You do not want to leave yourself at the mercy of criminals and your government to protect you. You need to be proactive when it comes to your self defense. The more and more people that enter the world, the more and more dangerous it becomes because it is PEOPLE who are the real danger.

Indeed. There have always been and will always be evil people who want to harm others. What the Prog-loons are promoting is that only the evil people who are power hungry enough to get positions of political power have all the guns so that they can control the rest of us and leave us at the mercy of the criminals who will ignore the law.

Governments have killed WAY more people than any lone wolf crazy teen shooter. Lol.

Indeed. And that Creepy Hogg Kid would fit right in with the jack booted thugs who killed millions.

"that Creepy Hogg Kid"? You really are deplorable. Likely scared and envious that someone so young is so much smarter, better educated and more articulate than you will ever be.

He creepy. He's a vulgar, arrogant, ignorant tool.

Recently, a left-wing activist at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School accused the NRA of being "pathetic f***ers that want to keep killing our children," adding that they could have the blood of murdered children on their faces but they wouldn't do anything because they are somehow greedy.

In an interview with The Outline, David Hogg attacked pro-gun politicians and the NRA, saying, "It just makes me think what sick f***ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected."

"What type of s***ty person does that?" Hogg continued. "They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Hogg said he is going to make sure that "those f***ers aren’t getting reelected."

Hogg said he does not want more school security because "We’re going to create a system where we widen the school-to-prison pipeline." This notion of there being a "school-to-prison pipeline" has been thoroughly debunked.

Hogg said it is his job to fix America because "our parents don’t know how to use a f***ing democracy, so we have to."

WATCH: In Profanity-Laced Interview, Parkland Student Says NRA Could Have Children's Blood On Their Faces And They'd Still Take No Action

Oh, the "I want to take your second amendment rights, but don't infringe on my first amendment right to not have a see through backpack" kid? He's funny.

Yeah, I understand why you'd be embarrassed to realized your error.

Unfortunately, there's too many gullible Useful Idiots in this country. This is all just a well-funded and organized Soros/Democrat Election-time scam. It's just like their manufactured 'Occupy Wall Street' scam back in the day. Where are all those folks today? They appeared completely 'coincidentally' at Election-time, and then quickly disappeared after the Election.

The Democrats are just exploiting dead children in Florida to win some upcoming elections. It's incredibly shameful. Just follow the money. It will lead you to the usual suspect Communist/Democrat groups. Folks just need to stop behaving like Sheeple and stop buying into these shameful manufactured scams.

That is disgusting since many of them watched their friends die with their blood ripunning all over.

How many?

These kids are being led, no matter how many times that is denied.

They are being led, but not in the manner of those who continue to follow Trump and others like him, demagogues and charlatans. They are led by the horror of violent death and the callous disregard of Pols whose promise to pray is hollow, for their actions belie the normal human emotion of empathy, their words are false pathos (i.e. Fake Concern for others seeking to benefit them, and not those who are hurting).

Bullshit, their talking points could have come form any gun grabber speech in the last 20 years. The whole damn thing was orchestrated and probably scripted by regressive organizations.
Your confusion, me boy, is that you get your entire belief system from con talking points, and NRA talking points. So, you suspect they have been getting talking points. But you can not point to where, or prove anything. Just more con talking points, and con nut case hate that you have developed from those places. Good for you. Totally wrong, of course. But just think of what it would be like if you had a brain.

You should read the federalist papers regarding the 2nd amendment and educate yourself. These are things that your school teacher never taught you about. Then, the government funded school system uses "education" or rather "omitting education" to brainwash you into believing your rights are bad for you and more government control over you is good. It is a sad and depressing thing once you wake up to the REAL world and leave your liberal fantasy la la land behind.

:trolls:

He is creepy. Most of you leftists are creepy. Like creeping crud. Lol.
----------------------------------- YEAH , the 'hogg' does look creepy , he is badly misshapen in the head area imo ChrisL .

Yeah, I understand why you'd be embarrassed to realized your error.

I'm always willing to read and consider my when mistakes pointed out. Liars, hacks and you seem so upset by my opinions, you find it necessary to attack me personally. That tells me and other rational readers that you and others like you lack the education and the ability to write reasoned responses and thus default to making things up and lying.

He is creepy. Most of you leftists are creepy. Like creeping crud. Lol.
----------------------------------- YEAH , the 'hogg' does look creepy , he is badly misshapen in the head area imo ChrisL .

You too are deplorable, for the same reasons as ChrisL, yet you're one up her - your write with the precision of a dimwitted First Grader.

Uh, did you think you made some sort of point, me con troll? More die from cancer, me con troll. Likewise, that is not a rational point.
We were talking about mass shootings, not one mass killer. Hope you can understand that.

What country are you from anyways?

Probably one of those Russian trolls we keep hearing about.

View attachment 184554

He creepy. He's a vulgar, arrogant, ignorant tool.

Recently, a left-wing activist at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School accused the NRA of being "pathetic f***ers that want to keep killing our children," adding that they could have the blood of murdered children on their faces but they wouldn't do anything because they are somehow greedy.

In an interview with The Outline, David Hogg attacked pro-gun politicians and the NRA, saying, "It just makes me think what sick f***ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected."

"What type of s***ty person does that?" Hogg continued. "They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Hogg said he is going to make sure that "those f***ers aren’t getting reelected."

Hogg said he does not want more school security because "We’re going to create a system where we widen the school-to-prison pipeline." This notion of there being a "school-to-prison pipeline" has been thoroughly debunked.

Hogg said it is his job to fix America because "our parents don’t know how to use a f***ing democracy, so we have to."

WATCH: In Profanity-Laced Interview, Parkland Student Says NRA Could Have Children's Blood On Their Faces And They'd Still Take No Action
----------------------------------------------- sure they matter to a degree but a thoughtful person does not give RIGHTS away to appease a bunch of emotion driven no nothing kids . After all , there are 330 million persons of all sorts in the USA if you count illegal aliens and the day of that school massacre where high and lower level law enforcement messed up 17 people died Reasonable .

hey WryCatcher , so you are a writing critic eh ?? Silly , silly WryCatcher .

They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.
No politicians nor any adults were permitted to speak at the Washington Rally yesterday which proves you’re totally full of shit “ they were handed scripts.”
You underestimate these articulate brave young adults. You are a poster child for the NRA.

So why did they deny the stage to a kid that actually lost a family member in the shooting?

Yeah, I understand why you'd be embarrassed to realize your error.

I'm always willing to read and consider my when mistakes pointed out. Liars, hacks and you seem so upset by my opinions, you find it necessary to attack me personally. That tells me and other rational readers that you and others like you lack the education and the ability to write reasoned responses and thus default to making things up and lying.

I am not upset by your opinion nor did I attack you personally. I am just pointing out that everyone wants to protect the rights they find important to them but feel no remorse when infringing on the rights of others. That sort of hypocrisy is not worthy of discussion. It is to be condemned and dismissed. If that hurts your feelings, that's on you.

Despite all the emotions combined with a few good points I cannot give direction of my life to an 8 year old

Forum List

Back