So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

Educating American leftists about their rights and important facts about guns is the key to solving their ignorance when it comes to our rights, I think.

Educating righties that there are more amendments other than the 2nd, those kids whether right or wrong had a right to their protest.
View attachment 184532

Echo of talking point ^^^; Two can play this game:

View attachment 184533

I see Knowgood has a bird buddy.
Lol, this is the liberals indoctrinating young kids.View attachment 184534
So you think that young boy came up with that on his own? Liberals are the low of the low. Wonder if his teacher told him that, or his parents.

I never even heard a curseword until about that age. It surely didn't come from those who raised me.
I know, the boy should be worried about what toy he should play with. Not politics.

The FACT of the matter is .. . . there have always been (long before guns existed) and always will be murderers and criminals. They will ignore laws (hence the word CRIMINAL) and will attack you if the opportunity presents itself and if they think they will benefit from it. You do not want to leave yourself at the mercy of criminals and your government to protect you. You need to be proactive when it comes to your self defense. The more and more people that enter the world, the more and more dangerous it becomes because it is PEOPLE who are the real danger.

Indeed. There have always been and will always be evil people who want to harm others. What the Prog-loons are promoting is that only the evil people who are power hungry enough to get positions of political power have all the guns so that they can control the rest of us and leave us at the mercy of the criminals who will ignore the law.

Governments have killed WAY more people than any lone wolf crazy teen shooter. Lol.

Uh, did you think you made some sort of point, me con troll? More die from cancer, me con troll. Likewise, that is not a rational point.
We were talking about mass shootings, not one mass killer. Hope you can understand that.

The FACT of the matter is .. . . there have always been (long before guns existed) and always will be murderers and criminals. They will ignore laws (hence the word CRIMINAL) and will attack you if the opportunity presents itself and if they think they will benefit from it. You do not want to leave yourself at the mercy of criminals and your government to protect you. You need to be proactive when it comes to your self defense. The more and more people that enter the world, the more and more dangerous it becomes because it is PEOPLE who are the real danger.

Indeed. There have always been and will always be evil people who want to harm others. What the Prog-loons are promoting is that only the evil people who are power hungry enough to get positions of political power have all the guns so that they can control the rest of us and leave us at the mercy of the criminals who will ignore the law.

Governments have killed WAY more people than any lone wolf crazy teen shooter. Lol.

Indeed. And that Creepy Hogg Kid would fit right in with the jack booted thugs who killed millions.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

Uh, did you think you made some sort of point, me con troll? More die from cancer, me con troll. Likewise, that is not a rational point.
We were talking about mass shootings, not one mass killer. Hope you can understand that.

Mass shooting have declined.

And riddle me this: if guns are so lethal, why is Switzerland, in which a huge ratio of the population owns guns, not a hot bed of mass shootings?

What country are you from anyways?

Educating American leftists about their rights and important facts about guns is the key to solving their ignorance when it comes to our rights, I think.

Educating righties that there are more amendments other than the 2nd, those kids whether right or wrong had a right to their protest.
View attachment 184532

Echo of talking point ^^^; Two can play this game:

View attachment 184533

I see Knowgood has a bird buddy.
Lol, this is the liberals indoctrinating young kids.View attachment 184534
So you think that young boy came up with that on his own? Liberals are the low of the low. Wonder if his teacher told him that, or his parents.

Yup, they are brainwashing and using children to push their liberal agenda of total government control over the people. They are either really stupid or just totally whacked out, or they are agents of the government. Either way they can never be trusted.

Yep. The NRA is actually the biggest organization promoting gun safety. No NRA member has ever perpetrated a mass shooting.

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.

And they wonder why we think they want to take all the guns.

If you actually listened, you would understand that NO one wants all your guns.

If I had reason to believe them, I might think so, but the recent history of the issue specifically (say from the 1970s) and the nature of totalitarian philosophy convinces me otherwise.

That said, the pro-gun side has essentially won the war.

Ohhhhh. The leftists are getting pissy now. :D That's a good sign.

Hardly pissy, me girl. It is simply that you cons throw so many incorrect con talking points at this board, it takes a bit to clean it up. Really, just because dems want a bit of truth in your posts does not mean we hate you, we just have to spend way too much time cleaning up your drivel. If you only had a brain, perhaps your posts would have fewer lies.

Naaah.

What country are you from anyways?

I'll guess: Oceania.

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.

And they wonder why we think they want to take all the guns.

If you actually listened, you would understand that NO one wants all your guns. Stupid statement, me boy. What some do want is an amendment to the 2nd to make it in line with the many other nations who do not have hundreds of mass shooting deaths every year.
Now, if you paid any attention at all, you would know over 95% of those mass shooting deaths were from assault rifles. Now, I brought you that far. Even a 6 year old would see what and why they want to amend our laws. Only a brain dead person would suggest they want all of our guns. But then, I see your problem.

Now, if you paid any attention at all, you would know over 95% of those mass shooting deaths were from assault rifles.

Have a link for that?

Already doing it.

Hey moron. No one says they don’t have that right. How can you educate anyone when you are illiterate and dumb as a box of hair?

Hey, fuck you dick head just about all you fuck wad righties are insinuating they had no rights, so go fuck yourself boy.

I watched segments of the rallies, and I didn't hear one word about the shocking failure of the local police, the cowardly conduct of the cop at the school, the FBI's baffling failure to follow up on clear leads, the local program that discouraged the police from arresting Cruz on multiple occasions, the failure of his legal guardian to take the rifle from him, etc., etc. Nope, it was just one speaker after another bashing guns and urging that guns be taken from law-abiding people who had nothing to do with the Parkland shooting.

They were urging the same kinds of gun laws that Russia and China have. Great.

Let me understand, me con troll. You wanted kids arrested because they broke NO laws. And lying saying that these kids wanted all guns removed. Though they never, ever said any such thing. Like in Russia. But in Russia, you would be in jail for lying about the local government. Here, you just spew your drivel and no one pays any attention. Because it is legal to lie in the US. And, you, being a liar, love it.

English isn’t your first language and that might explain why you totally misinterpreted his post. You need to be smarter and understand your language handicap BEFORE you call anyone a liar. Everything he said is absolutely true.

Close, me boy. What was absolutely true was that everything he said was a lie. Just your confusion.

^shitposters.
shitposters. Now that is an intelligent and useful post. Thanks so much for your ignorance, me boy.

Hardly pissy, me girl. It is simply that you cons throw so many incorrect con talking points at this board, it takes a bit to clean it up. Really, just because dems want a bit of truth in your posts does not mean we hate you, we just have to spend way too much time cleaning up your drivel. If you only had a brain, perhaps your posts would have fewer lies.

Naaah.

But you have yet to come up with any kind of valid argument to support your anti rights position. :)

Naaah.
28701240_2003616402999170_5095705636543554078_o.jpg

Indeed. And that Creepy Hogg Kid would fit right in with the jack booted thugs who killed millions.

"that Creepy Hogg Kid"? You really are deplorable. Likely scared and envious that someone so young is so much smarter, better educated and more articulate than you will ever be.

Basically, the leftist argument boils down to this "I am afraid of people with guns, so I want to ban guns, or control the criminals/murderers who use them by making new laws." Lol. :D

"that Creepy Hogg Kid"? You really are deplorable. Likely scared and envious that someone so young is so much smarter, better educated and more articulate than you will ever be.

He is creepy. Most of you leftists are creepy. Like creeping crud. Lol.

He is a loser, I saw a video in which every other word was the f bomb. He represents liberals well. Oh and he wants to take the rights of millions of Americans, but when the idea of clear back packs he claims his first amendment right was being taken.

Yup. You can just see him sporting a Jr. Schutzstaffel uniform with a Gruppenfuhrer patch. What an odd kid.

Forum List

Back