So if I'm a wedding cake designer and a couple of homos wanna a gay cake...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
where do I put the guys

1. Do I put the 2 side by side
2. The one in front of the other
3. the one bent over in front of the other
4. I'd probably be better off not saying this one

:cuckoo::confused::confused:

Last edited:
What's your point? Being obnoxious? You either take their order as a professional person running a business and hope you get repeat customers from friends of the gay couple...or you say you reserve the right to refuse service to them and lose money made that day. Which is it?

What's your point? Being obnoxious? You either take their order as a professional person running a business and hope you get repeat customers from friends of the gay couple...or you say you reserve the right to refuse service to them and lose money made that day. Which is it?

What is the gay population in Arizona? Is that something that can be determined by a tax return?

Refuse service because it is my right, no matter what the idiot obamaturd says.

Agreed. It is you're right. Not a smart move, but what the hell. It's your business.

Agreed. It is you're right. Not a smart move, but what the hell. It's your business.
Exactly.

where do I put the guys

Nope, just tell them that will be one million dollars. If they say yes sub contract the job to the gay guys down the street.

Last edited:
where do I put the guys

My suggestion is keep it simple and classy, something like this:

gay-wedding-kiss.jpg

Or if they're in uniform:

article-0-1A47BE3C00000578-221_634x620.jpg

Forum List