So. Much. Winning. Trump to Announce Review of Vehicle Emissions Rules

Guess what kids? CA (you know, where the most people live) isn't going to lower its standards. Cars will be made to California's standards.
Just as they are now, cars will be made special for California and the car companies will screw the California buyers royally for it.

Car makers salute Democrats insanity.

Guess what kids? CA (you know, where the most people live) isn't going to lower its standards. Cars will be made to California's standards.

Apparently you haven't heard that the Trump administration may force them to conform with federal regulations.

Gee, how "conservative"
Cutting regulations is very conservative, and this example is exactly what the commerce clause was intended to do, prevent barriers to inter state trade.

Good on em! He keeps this up, he's gonna win reelection in a Landslide. Most folks truly despise vehicle emission inspections.

Indeed......the winning is getting dizzying at this point. Those standards are so f'ing dumb and hit the consumer in the wallet. Nobody wants those cheesy little 2 Door SPEC cars or EV's.........EV's wouldn't even exists except for the silly regs.:2up:
What has he WON at? to the majority of Americans his administration has accomplished nothing

Reviewing something is now considered a win. They have to slap a win label on something yanno.

Indeed......the winning is getting dizzying at this point. Those standards are so f'ing dumb and hit the consumer in the wallet. Nobody wants those cheesy little 2 Door SPEC cars or EV's.........EV's wouldn't even exists except for the silly regs.:2up:
What has he WON at? to the majority of Americans his administration has accomplished nothing

Reviewing something is now considered a win. They have to slap a win label on something yanno.
Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win.

Just an example of how this bites consumers. Took wife's vehicle in for first brake job.....Estimate comes back at a thousand dollars from the dealer. When I called for an explanation he informs me the rotors aren't made to last to save weight to meet fleet mpg standards Naturally I called around to verify this,lowest I could find is 800$. Thank you Mr govt
/---- I don't know what kind of car your wife has, but I picked a 2015 Chevy Impala and searched for replacement brake parts. It looks like the price is about a $100 per wheel for the kits. Assuming it's for all 4 wheels you're looking at $400 in parts and another $400 in labor. Unless you're handy and can change hem yourself (I used to do this in my younger days) You're on the hook for at least $800.
http://www.brakewarehouse.com/ShopB...ront - Pads/Shoes, Drums/Rotors & Kit&mode=PA

Just an example of how this bites consumers. Took wife's vehicle in for first brake job.....Estimate comes back at a thousand dollars from the dealer. When I called for an explanation he informs me the rotors aren't made to last to save weight to meet fleet mpg standards Naturally I called around to verify this,lowest I could find is 800$. Thank you Mr govt
They can't be re-surfaced? And why take it to a dealer? They are the highest place you can go. Also, if the rotors really are bad, check a wrecking yard. Odds are there are a lot of good used ones.
Many rotors now are single use...I have seen some marked DO NOT MACHINE".

They can't be re-surfaced? And why take it to a dealer? They are the highest place you can go. Also, if the rotors really are bad, check a wrecking yard. Odds are there are a lot of good used ones.
Many rotors now are single use...I have seen some marked DO NOT MACHINE".
Thank you Mr govt. We're saved

lol, you need to buy a pair of man pants and change brake pads yourself.

Apparently you haven't heard that the Trump administration may force them to conform with federal regulations.

Gee, how "conservative"
Cutting regulations is very conservative, and this example is exactly what the commerce clause was intended to do, prevent barriers to inter state trade.

Federal over reach into what is clearly a states rights issue is the farthest thing from conservative. CA has every right to pass regulations beyond those of the Federal Government.

lol, you need to buy a pair of man pants and change brake pads yourself.
Still would need new rotors whether I did it myself or not dumbass simply because of govt idiocy.....now tell me is that a very green policy to throw all that metal out after one use mfg more and use all that extra energy in te process and what amount did I save by have slightly lighter ones,,,,,,,fail again

Forum List

Back