So the JR emails..

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?
TN, tsk, tsk. I am disappointed with you my man. No one could ever know his intent for taking the meeting. he explained his intent last night on Hannity. Haven't watched it yet. Know one knows what he would have done had there actually been something there, but like everything russia, there is no there there. Maybe a set up, that's being investigated. Maybe she got cold feet cause she wasn't sure what they might do with information. Maybe they go to the FBI if they got information, but they didn't get anything except a waste of their time. wow, that's fking dangerous indeed. hitlery destroyed 33k of emails, these guys went on a expedition and found absolutely nothing. And you think collusion? wow. there is so much one could say about this. That however, is merely but a waste of money and time. wow.
IDK man. I just know the guy said the russian govt wanted to help his dad with info on clinton and he got excited.
well how do you know he just wanted to see what was out there? I said, this has many stories available in it. Set up for one, one big fking set up, cause once he met sets up the entire russia story eh? wow,
The biggest deal in my eyes is the irrefutable lie that got uncovered reenforcing the fact that you can't trust anything these guys say. I didn't think the meeting was a big deal. I'd want to hear the dirt. But I guess it breaks campaign rules so there may be a violation there. I don't imagine it will be a big deal. It also shows that they knew way back then that Russia was working to help Trump, a statement that they have all been denying for months, including POTUS.
nondisclosure isn't against the law either. dude you're still bating .000 when are you going to stop swinging and missing.
Did I claim ANYTHING was against the law? Stop injecting a narrative into my statements. I said they lied, it was more than none disclosure, they have all made statements for months that there was no contact with the Russians. Jr even called it a disgusting claim.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
TN, tsk, tsk. I am disappointed with you my man. No one could ever know his intent for taking the meeting. he explained his intent last night on Hannity. Haven't watched it yet. Know one knows what he would have done had there actually been something there, but like everything russia, there is no there there. Maybe a set up, that's being investigated. Maybe she got cold feet cause she wasn't sure what they might do with information. Maybe they go to the FBI if they got information, but they didn't get anything except a waste of their time. wow, that's fking dangerous indeed. hitlery destroyed 33k of emails, these guys went on a expedition and found absolutely nothing. And you think collusion? wow. there is so much one could say about this. That however, is merely but a waste of money and time. wow.
IDK man. I just know the guy said the russian govt wanted to help his dad with info on clinton and he got excited.
well how do you know he just wanted to see what was out there? I said, this has many stories available in it. Set up for one, one big fking set up, cause once he met sets up the entire russia story eh? wow,
But thats my whole point. Lol He wanted to know. He was willing to collaborate with the russian federation.
still don't know how you get there. the material was said to have come from them. there was never any mention of meeting with Russians. you post up that quote bubba.

The biggest deal in my eyes is the irrefutable lie that got uncovered reenforcing the fact that you can't trust anything these guys say. I didn't think the meeting was a big deal. I'd want to hear the dirt. But I guess it breaks campaign rules so there may be a violation there. I don't imagine it will be a big deal. It also shows that they knew way back then that Russia was working to help Trump, a statement that they have all been denying for months, including POTUS.
nondisclosure isn't against the law either. dude you're still bating .000 when are you going to stop swinging and missing.
Did I claim ANYTHING was against the law? Stop injecting a narrative into my statements. I said they lied, it was more than none disclosure, they have all made statements for months that there was no contact with the Russians. Jr even called it a disgusting claim.
so you agree we're wasting money on a nothing burger. thanks.

But thats my whole point. Lol He wanted to know. He was willing to collaborate with the russian federation.
still don't know how you get there. the material was said to have come from them. there was never any mention of meeting with Russians. you post up that quote bubba.
The emails said the russian federation wanted to help his dad. Its in the emails he tweeted yesterday.

If Trump or anyone on his team was actually colluding with Russians, why even accept this meeting? If there was actual collusion, there would be no need to have this meeting
Another pinhead mindlessly parroting their MessiahRushie's rationalization!
The meeting was to setup the collusion that Tramp Jr said he wanted later that year, and sure enough, later that year WikiLeaks dumps the Russian dirt on Clinton.

DittoTards are too dumb to realize how stupid the stuff they parrot is.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.
accept that the Wikileak's owner said it came from a DNC insider. and wouldn't yo know, Seth Rich is suddenly murdered. hmmmmm. you got more nothing burger ACE!
And why wouldn't WikiLies try to cover for their Russian sources?????
why would they cover for them? why is seth rich dead after they came out and after wikileaks stated it was from a DNC insider? you tell me, it's your game
Because they do not want to reveal their real sources. DUH!
but because you're the smartest human being on the planet you know it was the russians. ARE ......YOU .....A......GAWD?

The emails said the russian federation wanted to help his dad. Its in the emails he tweeted yesterday.
no, you said he was meeting with the russian federation and that just is fake as winnie the pooh.

emails he didn't have. it was all fake. he was curious what was out there as I said. I would surely like to know when being inquisitive was a crime in this fking country. holy shit the loonies are out there. wow, and you're falling in their rabbit hole. wow.

I think we found your problem! If thats really what you think i'm saying then you suffer from a lack basic comprehension skills. Go get that checked out

I think we found your problem! If thats really what you think i'm saying then you suffer from a lack basic comprehension skills. Go get that checked out
I'll get right on that once you have a brain.

Directly from Jr's email communication that set up the meeting:
"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

no, you said he was meeting with the russian federation and that just is fake as winnie the pooh.
No, I didnt say that. I said The russian govt wanted to help and he got excited. Then i said the emails said the russian federation wanted to help his dad. Nothing was said about him meeting with their govt.

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."
well that wasn't Jr's email, that was his friends email. wow, you all can't get the fking story straight to save your own asses.

well that wasn't Jr's email, that was his friends email. wow, you all can't get the fking story straight to save your own asses.
OMG man
Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) | Twitter
DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg:large

No, I didnt say that. I said The russian govt wanted to help and he got excited. Then i said the emails said the russian federation wanted to help his dad. Nothing was said about him meeting with their govt.
ok, so you're going to tell me that you wouldn't be interested in what was out there about your dad's opponent? ohhhhhh-kay. Where do all these anonymous sources come from then. They call someone and say hey, Ive got this incremenating information that will take down 'x'. We know that 33K worth of emails were illegally deleted. emails that were supposed to be US government and got deleted. see now that is a crime. jail time crime. M

ok, so you're going to tell me that you wouldn't be interested in what was out there about your dad's opponent? ohhhhhh-kay. Where do all these anonymous sources come from then. They call someone and say hey, Ive got this incremenating information that will take down 'x'. We know that 33K worth of emails were illegally deleted. emails that were supposed to be US government and got deleted. see now that is a crime. jail time crime. M
Thats not the point JC. The point is, he was willing to COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
That is MY point anyways.

OMG man
well the original email was from Rob Goldstone and that was his message. not Jr.s. you wrote that like he wrote that. he didn't. Note it states Jun 3, 2016 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote. that came to Jr. he did not originate that. It is not his email.

upload_2017-7-12_15-48-21.png

Thats not the point JC. The point is, he was willing to COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
you have no evidence of that at all. none. all you have is him agreeing to meet someone to take a look. that isn't collusion, he never wrote what he'd do with it if he got it. so dude, you're flat out fking wrong. WRONG!!!! unless of course you also are a fking Gawd. you're trying to claim intent, intent that doesn't exist.

OMG man
well the original email was from Rob Goldstone and that was his message. not Jr.s. you wrote that like he wrote that. he didn't. Note it states Jun 3, 2016 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote. that came to Jr. he did not originate that. It is not his email.

View attachment 138464
Indeed. He was sending it to Junior.
Are you following what i am saying?
Dude emailed jr and told him the russian govt had info for him because they wanted to help trump. Jr says he loves it and is willing to collude with them.
Thats all their is to it.

Trump Jr. told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Tuesday night that Kushner attended the meeting with the Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, for just a few minutes before he left.

The fact that Kushner "attended for just a few minutes" may be looked as mitigating his culpability, but NOT to exempt Kushner from it.......

Bottom line....DT-baby screwed himself AND Kushner (and manafort.)
he did? tell us
You won't care or listen so why tell you anything? I bet there were snowflakes like you who defended Nixon all the way up until the day he resigned.

you have no evidence of that at all. none. all you have is him agreeing to meet someone to take a look. that isn't collusion, he never wrote what he'd do with it if he got it. so dude, you're flat out fking wrong. WRONG!!!! unless of course you also are a fking Gawd. you're trying to claim intent, intent that doesn't exist.
That's a fucking stretch.

Forum List

Back