So...Trump’s now going after legal immigrants.

We have no means to kick out unproductive white trash.

Should there be means to kick out legal immigrants? People who met every standard under the law?

I personally see no difference between a legal immigrant and a citizen. Both have standing under the law.
The standards I've seen so far in this thread arent met by a good pecentage of the existing citizen population. Why hold others who worked very hard to get here to a higher standard?

Because they have loyalty to another culture, another people, another government and another nation.

I thought you were smarter than that, but apparently you are another feel good globalist.

They're legal, dope. They've worked to meet that standard.
Applying, filling out forms, and waiting to get on the dole isn't much work.

That is what the whole thread is about, changing the definition of what it means to be "legal." If they don't contribute, they don't stay.

No need to fling invective good man. I apologize if I insulted you.

The whole idea is insulting.

You're suggesting we hold those who came here legally to a standard we don't hold for our own citizens.

Why do you begrudge others for their struggles?

If you think it is insulting that the American tax payer should take care of those who are born here who are in need, as well as all the world's poor with out making a distinction? Hey, well, that is on you, that is your opinion. Most folks have a different opinion.

It is a known fact that we can't solve world poverty, and, worse yet, if we encourage the world's most capable and most industrious to come here, we are, in fact, draining those nation's who need their most talented where they are.

Why do you begrudge those nations of keeping their most talented and motivated?

Should there be means to kick out legal immigrants? People who met every standard under the law?

I personally see no difference between a legal immigrant and a citizen. Both have standing under the law.
The standards I've seen so far in this thread arent met by a good pecentage of the existing citizen population. Why hold others who worked very hard to get here to a higher standard?

Because they have loyalty to another culture, another people, another government and another nation.

I thought you were smarter than that, but apparently you are another feel good globalist.

That is what the whole thread is about, changing the definition of what it means to be "legal." If they don't contribute, they don't stay.

You're suggesting we hold those who came here legally to a standard we don't hold for our own citizens.

If you think it is insulting that the American tax payer should take care of those who are born here who are in need, as well as all the world's poor with out making a distinction? Hey, well, that is on you, that is your opinion. Most folks have a different opinion.

It is a known fact that we can't solve world poverty, and, worse yet, if we encourage the world's most capable and most industrious to come here, we are, in fact, draining those nation's who need their most talented where they are.

It's not my opinion, dope. It's current policy.

It's not my opinion, dope. It's current policy.

Well, the current administration is coming to the realization, or perhaps, since Trump was the only president we have ever had that was in real estate and understands that value of housing families, he is considering a rule change.

Yes, it is current policy. Catch up. That is the whole topic of the thread. The current administration wants to make cuts.

Would I prefer that they are made elsewhere? Sure. But I didn't vote for him, or his opponent, so meh. . . . I'm not surprised by this move, are you? His opponent would have spent more on both war AND social programs. . . . so, on balance, this is probably better than the alternative. Either way, we are going broke.

Cuts are still a good thing.

We can't afford to house the poor of the entire planet. So who should we house, legal immigrants, or citizens that need help?

Your opinion is that we can do both. Folks that are more enlightened realize that we can't. Tough choices need to be made.

What a bummer.

The whole argument I hear for allowing immigrants is that they are coming here to work.

Immigrants who are a burden to the government should not be here.

What a piece of trash he is.

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.

I don't understand why you libs think that Bums from around the world should be welcomed into the United States for the Deplorables to support them?

Let other countries support their own bums, hobos, winos and vagrants. We have enough native Americans who aren't pulling their own weight.

What a piece of trash he is.

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.
Why in the HELL should we have to pay for these goddam invaders?

The whole argument I hear for allowing immigrants is that they are coming here to work.

Bingo.

Foreign countries are supposed to be sending America their finest citizens, not their shiftless and idle.

And the immigrants that they send us are supposed to be willing and able to do the jobs that we Americans don't want to do.

The better part of the immigration problem is holes in the legalities one could launch a cow through

~S~

If I moved to Australia....will they support me? Nope.
New Zealand? Um..nope.
Mexico? Nada
etc etc etc

We get $100.00 per month in food stamps. No other monetary assistance. For two people who paid taxes since they were ages 15 and 17 and are now in their late 60's and early 70's.
But those who came here...paid nothing and get a shitload more in food stamps. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for those who rely on citizens to pay their way.

Trump is no ballerina, he's certainly a tough guy.

he also is a successful businessman like his dad Fred.

he also is a successful president like his predecessor Reagan.

The ones who want to take American jobs should be shipped back first.

Trump doesn't want to be loved or feared. he wants to be RESPECTED.

and this is the way he earns Americans' respect. by following through on his campaign promises.

elections matter. suck it up, libs!

The baby-killer calling the greatest jobs president ever a piece of trash. Thats rich. YOU are the piece of trash. You want a bunch of blood sucking welfare parasites to stay here and drain the support system that is meant to help Americans in need? Fuck you loser.

Some one is pretty butt hurt. :lol: Try calming down a tad.

If some one gets some minor assistance to get on their feet, that doesn’t make them blood sucking welfare parasites you ignorant, self important, entitled twat. And we actually have laws that allow us to deport people who ARE a serious drain on the system and are unwilling to make a go at it. I have zero problem with that.

What pity these sentiments weren’t in effect when your ancestors invaded this continent. Maybe we wouldn’t have had to put up with you, and incur the cost of educating you, and taking care of you in your senility.

Have a good day :)

Forum List

Back