So...Trump’s now going after legal immigrants.

Why didn’t your ancestors stay where they came from?

His ancestors came here and built the greatest most prosperous nation on earth.

Yours come here to suck up as much of that FREE as they can while waving the flag of the shit hole they ran from in his face.
The point was, they could have stayed home and made their homeland the most prosperous nation on earth.

The expectation hasn’t changed, immigrants still come to work, and they work hard. But the jobs they tend to get at the beginning at least don’t offer a living wage.

Tell me why I should want to allow poor immigrants that can't make a living wage into my country. Why should I want to allow anybody that won't make enough to pay federal income taxes? Those people will be a net loss financially. They will make social safety nets more difficult to build and maintain. I want public universities and healthcare, and letting in desperate and needy people isn't going to make that any easier; just the opposite in fact. Good intentions can't defeat math. We can't save everybody that manages to make it here.

We on the right love "legal" immigration and if a Democrat tells you otherwise, they are lying to your face or just totally brainwashed.

The last person you should take seriously is someone that claims to be a Democrat.

We on the right love "legal" immigration and if a Democrat tells you otherwise, they are lying to your face or just totally brainwashed.

The last person you should take seriously is someone that claims to be a Democrat.

I don't think people should be able to immigrate legally if they won't make enough to pay federal income taxes. No immigrants that are a net loss to our nation's finances.

I don't think people should be able to immigrate legally if they won't make enough to pay federal income taxes. No immigrants that are a net loss to our nation's finances.
That's why there are rules for coming here legally.

Unless I am mistaken you don't have to be currently capable of making enough to be federally taxed. I know there are some financial requirements, but I think they should be steeper.

Unless I am mistaken you don't have to be currently capable of making enough to be federally taxed. I know there are some financial requirements, but I think they should be steeper.
I prefer immigrants are checked and regulated before coming.

Democrats want to allow foreign nationals to come and go unchecked and unregulated at will to maintain their human trafficking operations.

I accept your moral argument. Now I have a question for you. Would it or would it not be better for our economy to get rid of those people?
I’ve been telling people my girlfriends sister just came here with her husband and two kids. The husband left. They knew they would separate when they got here.

So now the mother has two kids and no job. Can’t speak the language. She just did my nails and feet for $50 and she will clean my place for $100. I can’t see how long it will be before she can speak English and work a job that pays taxes.

So she and her two kids will go on foodstamps, Obamacare, free school, free school lunches. Poor people housing, Etc. I could go on and on about how she is going to bleed the system.

Maybe trumps government won’t allow this. Immigration officials maybe should re evaluate her situation and send her back home before she gets too comfortable.

And go after the dad like he’s a fucking criminal. He has to pay child support but she probably won’t go after him. She’s glad to be rid of him. Why? Because Uncle Sam will take care of her

What a piece of trash he is.

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.

Seems like common sense, to me.

Don't you think that any foreigners that we allow to be long-term guests of our country should be a net benefit to our economy, or at the very least, not be a burden?

Last edited:

The baby-killer calling the greatest jobs president ever a piece of trash. Thats rich. YOU are the piece of trash. You want a bunch of blood sucking welfare parasites to stay here and drain the support system that is meant to help Americans in need? Fuck you loser.

Some one is pretty butt hurt. :lol: Try calming down a tad.

If some one gets some minor assistance to get on their feet, that doesn’t make them blood sucking welfare parasites you ignorant, self important, entitled twat. And we actually have laws that allow us to deport people who ARE a serious drain on the system and are unwilling to make a go at it. I have zero problem with that.

What pity these sentiments weren’t in effect when your ancestors invaded this continent. Maybe we wouldn’t have had to put up with you, and incur the cost of educating you, and taking care of you in your senility.

Have a good day :)
You're what? About Warren level indian? What exactly was the welfare program back when the Mayflower landed?

Even when my ancestors came to America in the early 20th Century, the expectation was that you would work. And when you came over, your relatives and community might help you get settled, not the taxpayers.

And if you got injured on the job- that's why immigrant communities set up the Knights of Columbus, the Greek Catholic Union, the Lutheran Brotherhood, etc. To help their members who may have had an industrial accident or come down with illness.

The expectation hasn’t changed, immigrants still come to work, and they work hard. But the jobs they tend to get at the beginning at least don’t offer a living wage.

Communities and families still do a huge amount, and in fact one of the reasons given to keep at least some family based immigration is the ones that come here and already have some family here do better than those that don’t.

It isn’t so black and white as people like to portray it.

Interesting what you say about the various fraternities and groups too. My father grew up in a small PA mining town, every immigrant community had its fellowship group, church and bar. Very diverse. Do they still operate?
Now we owe them a living wage? WTF is a living wage? Give me an income level that’s a living wage.

I have a better idea than giving them any tax benefits. You sponsor them. You provide housing, food and clothing until they can reach this magical living wage.

The baby-killer calling the greatest jobs president ever a piece of trash. Thats rich. YOU are the piece of trash. You want a bunch of blood sucking welfare parasites to stay here and drain the support system that is meant to help Americans in need? Fuck you loser.

If some one gets some minor assistance to get on their feet, that doesn’t make them blood sucking welfare parasites you ignorant, self important, entitled twat. And we actually have laws that allow us to deport people who ARE a serious drain on the system and are unwilling to make a go at it. I have zero problem with that.

What pity these sentiments weren’t in effect when your ancestors invaded this continent. Maybe we wouldn’t have had to put up with you, and incur the cost of educating you, and taking care of you in your senility.

You're what? About Warren level indian? What exactly was the welfare program back when the Mayflower landed?

Even when my ancestors came to America in the early 20th Century, the expectation was that you would work. And when you came over, your relatives and community might help you get settled, not the taxpayers.

And if you got injured on the job- that's why immigrant communities set up the Knights of Columbus, the Greek Catholic Union, the Lutheran Brotherhood, etc. To help their members who may have had an industrial accident or come down with illness.

Communities and families still do a huge amount, and in fact one of the reasons given to keep at least some family based immigration is the ones that come here and already have some family here do better than those that don’t.

Interesting what you say about the various fraternities and groups too. My father grew up in a small PA mining town, every immigrant community had its fellowship group, church and bar. Very diverse. Do they still operate?
Now we owe them a living wage? WTF is a living wage? Give me an income level that’s a living wage.

I have a better idea than giving them any tax benefits. You sponsor them. You provide housing, food and clothing until they can reach this magical living wage.

The way it was done back in the day was that a young man would come to America with his family staying in the Old Country. He rented a room from a family, got day work, any kind of work he could, hopefully getting a good job in a mill or a mine. Saved his money, and sent for his family once he got settled.

The family stayed behind until the man of the house could support them in America.

Now, its half assed backwards, families with all sorts of children, no means of support are just "showing up". Further, in 2019, America doesn't have the shit shoveling jobs in heavy industry that need filling. We need educated immigrants, with the skills we need. My opthalmologist is an immigrant from Canada- he had a skill that we need in America.

The way it was done back in the day was that a young man would come to America with his family staying in the Old Country. He rented a room from a family, got day work, any kind of work he could, hopefully getting a good job in a mill or a mine. Saved his money, and sent for his family once he got settled.

The family stayed behind until the man of the house could support them in America.

Now, its half assed backwards, families with all sorts of children, no means of support are just "showing up". Further, in 2019, America doesn't have the shit shoveling jobs in heavy industry that need filling. We need educated immigrants, with the skills we need. My opthalmologist is an immigrant from Canada- he had a skill that we need in America.

That is 100% spot on. The immigrants that came here in the 50's and 60's contributed to America, not the other way around. They had too much pride to take charity from anybody, not even an apple.

They used to work six days a week ,10 to 12 hours a day, and looked for more work if offered.

They only spoke their native tongue in their community. Outside of their community, they spoke English even if it was broken.

I was born in a very ethnic community now called Slavic Village in Cleveland. I lived there until the age of seven. People used to come from Poland without a dime in their pockets, and very little knowledge of English. When not working, neighbors would teach them the language, and our Catholic school offered free English lessons for those that could attend.

Back then it was very tough to move to another country, and there was no communication with people back home. They didn't bring their country here, they left it behind and never looked back.

Today, there is absolutely no reason for us to learn another language to communicate with foreigners coming to this country. Between the CD's, videos, the internet, all of which can teach you the English language, the people coming here today are just too damn lazy to learn.

They're not citizens, yet receive more entitlements than American citizens per household. I agree with this, put up or leave.

Last edited:
I was browsing the "must do" and "must have" in Canada, New Zealand, Australia. Dayum!
Why is the USA the only ones that are held to a higher standard?
Our ancestors came here from all over...yes. And it was a HARD LIFE for them, too. But they did it. They stopped off at Ellis Island, did what needed done, and became citizens. They were not given "free stuff" and many died in hovels. Those that didn't survived and became either successful or left footsteps for their childrens childrens children because the USA was the place to start new lives.
Nowadays? Those generations are now paying for these new immigrants. They are not paying for themselves. IF they are working LEGALLY and are no longer "immigrants", then sure. Help them. That's what taxes are for..to help CITIZENS. However, if they are not working, are collecting food stamps and section 8, drive fancy cars, wear gold chains around their necks....well. No.

I would disagree given the fact over half of the legal immigrants are on welfare of some sort. They have a much higher percentage of people on welfare than native born Americans.

Don't let anybody on the left tell you we are not doing enough. The US allows nearly a million people every year to join our country as citizens. This is on top of the generous green cards, work permits and Visa's we give to people that don't become citizens. Plus on top of our foreign aid, we have dozens if not hundreds of private charities dedicated to aiding people in foreign countries.

Until somebody on the left can show us what civilized country does more for people outside their own, then tell them to get bent when they complain about our immigration system.

What a piece of trash he is.

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.
hyqczbprf0g31.jpg

And the left are eating each other up.

:badgrin:

Our liberal friends not only don't want to deport aliens on welfare, they want to give them "citizenship" status so they can vote.

The reason seems obvious to me. The Dems were expecting demographic trends to be their long term solution. But Trump did better with blacks and latinos than either McCain or Romney, these groups are starting to turn. The solution now is to bring in more immigrants dependent on the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back